What's new

India/Pakistan one soul, we should unite again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never going to happens, indians are obsessed about pakistan.

Come on bro..its the problem with all the members here..you guys think we are obsessed about destroying you..and we think you guys are obsessed about destroying India..change this attitude first..I dont agree with unification so is most of other members here..so you get a pretty much good idea that we recognizance Pakistan as an independent country..we no longer think you as a part of India..

but I strongly think we can be a good neighbors..Before 26/11 not a single firing incident has been reported from either side..so i think its possible that we can live peacefully :cheers:

see now you guys are obssessed with china, who will it be next. This was between pakistan and india where did china come from?

We are not obssessed with those who are not obssessed with you.... Typical pakistani mentality, Iam sorry chinese bro's for draggin u here, but keep this as an invitation, join in.... Atleast we can make this a colorful thread...

We are not obssessed with those who are not obssessed with you.... Typical pakistani mentality, Iam sorry chinese bro's for draggin u here, but keep this as an invitation, join in.... Atleast we can make this a colorful thread...

dear friend.. this is an issue which is very close to the hearts of my indian and pakistani friends...and so must be in you case surely...it is expected that there will be some emotions outburst here..... but please no one should bring china into this discussion...kind request..

Last edited:
dear friend.. this is an issue which is very close to the hearts of my indian and pakistani friends...and so must be in you case surely...it is expected that there will be some emotions outburst here..... but please no one should bring china into this discussion...kind request..

ok, sorry..... bye bye :wave::china:

No, buddy, you wouldn't want me to join in, when i troll, its going to

be real ugly. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Oh please no no.... I have fainted severel times reading ur posts, no more stamina to take another one from u...lol

Hey dude. Join in please. What do you think? Should India and Pakistan unite and boot China in its rear? Or should we just remain enemies and let you guys milk Pakistan ? :rofl:

Some Indians in this thread really need to get over themselves.

You need to give the self-determination to the ONE Muslim majority territory that you forcibly control

You need to stop committing Massacres of minorities at the rate of once per decade

You need to stop telling your minorities that protest the tyranny of the majority to "Go back to Pakistan"

You need to stop voting in people who protect those party cohorts that have claimed on tape "Mujhay Musalmaano ko maarne main bohot maza aata hai"

You need to respect the rights of women to wear any type of clothing they want to

You need to get over your big brother mentality

You need to grow up

You need to get over yourself

Then talk about joining in with Pakistan.

Nobody in Pakistan respects the sentiments of any sort of merger, it is a highly despicable proposition to make no matter what your intentions may be. Such threads are a honeypot for trolls as some have so admirably demonstrated. Keep such discussions off of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom