What's new

India/Pakistan one soul, we should unite again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmech

BANNED
Reaction score
i have always found indian and pakistani friends fighting with each other... we fough together for our independence... we are not two but just one... we lived together for centuries.... why cant we unite again and be one country again and be one again...i just wonder... than there will be no kashmir prob, no arms race....the progress that we could make together will be amazing... its not that india was divided into two... its not that india lost something... its that pakistan was divided into two..its that pakistan lost so much land....its that both india/pakistan were divided....its that we all were divided...its that we all lost.... there is no difference between a pakistani muslim/hindu/christian/sikh/human and a indian one.......

cant we be one again..??????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

its time we end the mistake of partition... no one has been harmed by the division of us but only we the people....and let me tell you frankly if india/pakistan were to become one country/one people again no one will be happy in this world... not a single country...no one wants us to be one again... only if we could understand this...we are two body one soul...we should become one again.... we are no one.. but brothers by birth .. brothers for centuries...we have the same ancestors.. we fought for independence together shed our blood together.... we did not fough to be divided.... i dont really see why we should stay separately...we were one always why should we be divided now..

by this it doesnt necessarily have to be to merge both countries into one... whether we stay with separate boundries or we unite into one... both are fine....it doesnt matter ....what is far more important... what is more imp question here is.... unity of heart, unity of feelings, feeling of care for one another, and standing with each other in one's joy and pain alike.....

Last edited:
I wish we never separated.

And look what we r doing.
If even a fraction of the money spent in India and Pakistan to buy weapons was spent on People Muslims even in United India together with Hindus n others could have a huge Difference if life standards.

Muslims are living in India and Hindus r living in Pakistan too, Land is same it was just a Passion to get divided in 1947.

Now, its too Late.

i have always found indian and pakistani friends fighting with each other... we fough together for our independence... we are not two but just one... we lived together for centuries.... why cant we unite again and be one country again and be one again...i just wonder... than there will be no kashmir prob, no arms race....the progress that we could make together will be amazing... its not that india was divided into two... its not that india lost something... its that pakistan was divided into two..its that pakistan lost so much land....its that both india/pakistan were divided....its that we all were divided...its that we all lost.... there is no difference between a pakistani muslim/hindu/christian/sikh/human and a indian one.......

its time we end the mistake of partition... no one has been harmed by the division of us but only we the people....and let me tell you frankly if india/pakistan were to become one country/one people again no one will be happy in this world... not a single country...no one wants us to be one again... only if we could understand this...we are two body one soul...we should become one again.... we are no one.. but brothers by birth .. brothers for centuries...we have the same ancestors.. we fought for independence together shed our blood together.... we did not fough to be divided.... i dont really see why we should stay separately...we were one always why should we be divided now..

Dude have you been smoking your socks ?? :lol::lol:

Are you suggesting that India and Pakistan unites as in become one country ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can move over to Pakistan dude. 99.9% of the Indians would rather jump into the Indian ocean than face that scarey scenario :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats a good idea. You should join us. We really want to expand our boarder. A GREATER PAKISTAN. GREEN AND WHITE ALL OVER IT. :pakistan:

Dude - pakistan is a reality and hardly anyone is interested in Pakistani real estate .
We ourselves have loads of problems, why would we want to add more troubles with all the taliban infested pakistan.

Long live pakistan.

Dude - pakistan is a reality and hardly anyone is interested in Pakistani real estate .
We ourselves have loads of problems, why would we want to add more troubles with all the taliban infested pakistan.

Long live pakistan.

Hear hear ... long live Pakistan :pakistan::pakistan:

Mods please delete this thread .... I may have a nightmare of the stupid suggestion posted in this thread becoming a reality. I do plan on returning to my Hindustan some time in the future. Please delete this thread

No one thought France and Germany would have open borders - even 50 years ago.

Germany was conquered by allied forces. 64 years ago. So if you want us to be like germany and Frace. only two ways. You conquer us or we Conquer you. Kill a million people and May be i am saying maybe after 50 or 60 years we'll have open boarders. BAD BAD IDEA.

But that is a different idea and can work at some point. But merging the two countries well not feasiable in anyway.

Apart from division both the countries also have religiouse enmity.

good point Jana - but we have 180 million Muslims in India living peacefully. Why can't both our countries co-exist without enmity. It is possible if we forget our differences and embrace our common humanity. How are you different from me ? I'm as human as you are - with feelings, hopes, dreams.. ok I'm sounding like Obama now :)

Partition was not a mistake. It was a sensible act done in a ham handed manner which is at the root of probs in S Asia.

In any case, there is no going back now, neither should there be any.

All we need to is to reconcile our selves to the geography of the region.

YES, we can united so called 'SOUTH ASIAN UNION' (compared to EU).

South Asian Union will including India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, name it. :agree:

I feel the seperation of India and Pakistan was best thing to happen. Our population lacks maturity which is need for a country to be governed of that big size. In the event of this happing we will spend most time fighting with each other. In case we had literate population then this would have made sense. The people like you are less then .05% in India but you will leave the impression that India has not accepted Pakistan.

I appreciate your desire for peace.
But you are frozen in time, grow up. You can not challenge sovereignty of any nation for sake of anything i mean Peace etc. Pakistan is a reality and a great nation, accept it.
Being an Indian or a Pakistani it is good for both to respect each other's geography. i would like to see an India treating Pakistan as an enemy or a friend. Same i would like to encourage a Pakistani to treat an Indian as enemy or a friend rather dreaming for a united India or united Pakistan.
We both have reservations for each others ideologies and interests and we both are/will pay the price for that. Being an Indian or a Pakistani it is our moral duty to influence each other by an appropriate manner (i.e negotiation, dialogue or war etc.). It would be ridiculous to think that either country will mingle to make a united nation.
It is a cowards assertion who fears of defeat and swear for unity or compromise.
Let it be like that, time is a great healer. I wish one day our reservations will be resolved with the best practise of negotiation and dialogue than war.
it is better to be learned about patriotic sentiments of other nations than challenging their nationhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom