What's new

India/Pakistan one soul, we should unite again

Status
Not open for further replies.
its about cooperation....its about love...its about loving and supporing each other...just look at UK and US.. its about that...no problem with india/pakistan living separetely...no unification into one country no problem....its more than that...its about realising that we may be living separately but we were one... we should not be divided at heart.... we can be each other's support system in happpiness, in pain....this is what is one soul all about....

its about sharing the great traditions of india/pakistan....sharing each other's joys and success and failure/problems alike... its about helping each other grow and become stronger/prosperous... its about making this place a example/role model for the rest of world in peace and love...its about showing to the world that we the people of india/pakistan are only separeted by boundries but are one at heart and will always be so....

You forget wht is happened during 26/11...and they have nothing..hafiz sayeed is free..you want to love them......go on

its about cooperation....its about love...its about loving and supporing each other...just look at UK and US.. its about that...no problem with india/pakistan living separetely...no unification into one country no problem....its more than that...its about realising that we may be living separately but we were one... we should not be divided at heart.... we can be each other's support system in happpiness, in pain....this is what is one soul all about....

its about sharing the great traditions of india/pakistan....sharing each other's joys and success and failure/problems alike... its about helping each other grow and become stronger/prosperous... its about making this place a example/role model for the rest of world in peace and love...its about showing to the world that we the people of india/pakistan are only separeted by boundries but are one at heart and will always be so....

Only love of anything that we share is cricket. Other than that they have their Taliban and we have our Maoists etc. They have this Muslim brotherhood thing and we are a secular nation with a Hindu majority. They call us idol worshippers and we call them terrorists. They want the whole of Kashmir and we want the whole of Kashmir. They think that they are Arabs ..excuse me while I laugh here :rofl::rofl: and we are proud of our Asian identity..the list is endless. We certainly have our problems but we are much better off staying out of their business and accepting that they will always meddle in ours :cheers:

Only love of anything that we share is cricket. Other than that they have their Taliban and we have our Maoists etc. They have this Muslim brotherhood thing and we are a secular nation with a Hindu majority. They call us idol worshippers and we call them terrorists. They want the whole of Kashmir and we want the whole of Kashmir. They think that they are Arabs ..excuse me while I laugh here :rofl::rofl: and we are proud of our Asian identity..the list is endless. We certainly have our problems but we are much better off staying out of their business and accepting that they will always meddle in ours :cheers:

Its always the Indians meddling in pakistan's business, its the indians that can't except the fact, every time pakistan improves at something, gets better at something, gets more advanced, the indian's go cry to the international community. Grow some balls, and stop whining.

Last edited:
Its always the Indians meddling in pakistan's buisness, its the indians that can't except the fact, every time pakistan improves at something, gets better at something, gets more advanced, the indian's go cry to the international community. Grow some balls, and stop whining.

what India is meddling in Pakistan's Bysiness.

it is accept not except.
who cry ?

Well, same words can write, but then what it proves.

Its always the Indians meddling in pakistan's buisness, its the indians that can't except the fact, every time pakistan improves at something, gets better at something, gets more advanced, the indian's go cry to the international community. Grow some balls, and stop whining.

Sure buddy. We are just extremely envious of your stable nation and dominant economy. You have to concede envy is a bad thing so we really can't help ourselves there. Pakistan is just way toooo advanced for India's liking :cheers:

its about sharing the great traditions of india/pakistan....sharing each other's joys and success and failure/problems alike... its about helping each other grow and become stronger/prosperous... its about making this place a example/role model for the rest of world in peace and love...its about showing to the world that we the people of india/pakistan are only separated by boundaries but are one at heart and will always be so....

Buddy I think with so much hatred in the minds of both of Indians and Pakistanis, peace cannot be achieved even if the Kashmir issue is solved..We will find some other excuses to fight against each other and you are talking about unification??..

Pakistan is a free country now..so is India..no way we can be united again..its better we fight as different countries than kill each other in a unified country

Sure buddy. We are just extremely envious of your stable nation and dominant economy. You have to concede envy is a bad thing so we really can't help ourselves there. Pakistan is just way toooo advanced for India's liking :cheers:

Pakistan has problems now, which country dosen't have problems atleast we try to deal with the problems and not shy away from them. As far as stability and economy is concerned, both will improve in following years, and don't forget every nation falls once its at its peak.

no need to deride each other......the question is not what one has done..what the other has done....the question is not who is interfering in whose issue and who is not.... the question is more than that here.....

its one of loving and helping each other...the question is of a vision of future....of peace and love and properity for both my indian and pakistani friends....

Pakistan has problems now, which country dosen't have problems atleast we try to deal with the problems and not shy away from them. As far as stability and economy is concerned, both will improve in following years, and don't forget every nation falls once its at its peak.

You claimed that we were "whining" about your advancement etc in your earlier post. Now you claim that Pakistan "has problems now." So by your logic India is actually whining about Pakistan's problems and not its advancement then :undecided: If only India would stop whining about Pakistan's problems :hitwall:

You claimed that we were "whining" about your advancement etc in your earlier post. Now you claim that Pakistan "has problems now." So by your logic India is actually whining about Pakistan's problems and not its advancement then :undecided: If only India would stop whining about Pakistan's problems :hitwall:

Problems or advancement India whines about it.

Problems or advancement India whines about it.

dear both please stop this......and i request not to pick on these comments furthur.....and concentrate on smthing else...

on the need for us to support each other ...and the need to love each other....and the need to care for each other...

"the question is one of loving and helping each other...the question is of a vision of future....of peace and love and properity for both my indian and pakistani friends...."

dear both please stop this......and i request not to pick on these comments furthur.....and concentrate on smthing else...

on the need for us to support each other ...and the need to love each other....and the need to care for each other...

"the question is one of loving and helping each other...the question is of a vision of future....of peace and love and properity for both my indian and pakistani friends...."

Never going to happens, indians are obsessed about pakistan.

And whats wrong in it, olny china is not obssessed with you and they will one day for sure...

Stop draging China into your argument please.

Or i will consider an invitation for trolling.:smitten::pakistan::china:

And whats wrong in it, olny china is not obssessed with you and they will one day for sure...

see now you guys are obssessed with china, who will it be next. This was between pakistan and india where did china come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom