What's new

India, Pakistan must discuss Kashmir: President Erdogan

only one thing in this whole article got my attention was Turkey supporting endian bid for NSG wao now that's surprising

No thanks
We keep fire burn on axxes till we got what we want, now it's our turn to reject talks.

rofl.....well then ...India shud broker a deal between Cyprus and turkey then......not to mention the kurds...IF erdogan thinks he has ANY geopolitical power in south asia.....he is as foolish as the other 50 % who voted for him...hehe

WHAT a joke :p

Shimal accord is nul and void as it did not involve the most important party. The Kashmiris.

Only Kashmiris have the right to decided their destiny.

It is Duty of Pak State and People to help their bretheren.

And it is the Free Choice of Kashmiris to join their kin and family, if they so choose.

rofl.....well then ...India shud broker a deal between Cyprus and turkey then......not to mention the kurds...IF erdogan thinks he has ANY geopolitical power in south asia.....he is as foolish as the other 50 % who voted for him...hehe

WHAT a joke :p
Still better then the 6.8% voter turnout in the kashmir election just last week. Big Big slap on the face of those who call India a democracy

Why are you quoting me as i already stated to you that I'm not interested in your clue's.

I got one word for you
Raw is a terrorist it is against the muslim it mission is same as the mossad CIA .

You are most welcome , the truth is infront of you and all . Haq/Dharma has been declared .

Rabbul mashriqayni wa Rabbul maghribayni
(He is) Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the two Wests:

Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

You are either a terrible political observer or you doing it on purpose.

First of all, Erdogan constantly used the term "Kashmir" instead of "Jammu & Kashmir" which is seen as a provocative and pro-Pakistan approach by many Hindu nationalists.

Huh? This is news to Indians. When was there an issue in the use of the terminology with regards to Hindu nationalists? Please provide some supporting evidence.
If anything, by not including Jammu as part of the Kashmir issue, Erdogan is delineating Jammu and Ladakh from the Kashmir conflict. Don't think any Indian would have a problem with this.

Secondly, India has maintained several times that no third-party has the right to intervene or to mediate between Pakistan and India. But Erdogan insisted that a multilateral approach is the key for a peaceful and sustainable solution. He basically disagreed with a core position of India regarding the Kashmir Conflict during his visit in India.

Erdogan can imagine the world flat for all we care. Pakistan is a signatory to the Simla agreement. So as far as the bilateral nature of this conflict is concerned, Pakistan is bound by the agreement and leaves no room for outside mediation including from Turkey which is pretty much without influence in our part of the world. And if one wants to toss out the simla agreement unilaterally, then all other agreements and resolutions with the said nation can also be null and void. A scenario India would favor very much. Just a thought.

So unfortunately, as much as you would like to flatter yourself with an assumption that this implies something of significance, it is pretty much useless jib jab from your President. Though he is free to exercise his right of expression.

Last edited:
Still better then the 6.8% voter turnout in the kashmir election just last week. Big Big slap on the face of those who call India a democracy

No problem.

Once we revoke Article 370, things will return to normal.

Shimal accord is nul and void as it did not involve the most important party. The Kashmiris.

Only Kashmiris have the right to decided their destiny.

It is Duty of Pak State and People to help their bretheren.

And it is the Free Choice of Kashmiris to join their kin and family, if they so choose.

Well then the same fate is true for the UN resolutions that the Pakistanis love harping on. They only take India and Pakistan as the grieving parties.
So yes. We are more than happy to revoke all resolutions and accords on Kashmir. Suits India just fine!

LOL!
Democracy gives people the right to vote. They can exercise their option to vote or not. Doesnt take anything away from the concept of democracy.
Maybe you should start by learning what a democracy is before mouthing off on subjects your country and its people have little experience with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom