What's new

India Pakistan Military Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sher Dil,

Try the rebuttal without the jingoism and flames directed at Indians about 'challenging them to fights'.

If you disagree with the rankings (and on some I agreed with you) then you need to factually and logically show why they are wrong.

Sher Dil,

Try the rebuttal without the jingoism and flames directed at Indians about 'challenging them to fights'.

If you disagree with the rankings (and on some I agreed with you) then you need to factually and logically show why they are wrong.

okay brother

What's the point of this comparison....stop fooling yourself with the number,it's not the point of winning a war

Last edited:
Source: US Library of Congress; Central Intelligence Agency

Here is a detailed comparison between Indian and Pakistani Armed Forces.

India Pakistan

556,075,946 Available Military Manpower 75,807,598
429,389,552 Available Personnel Fit for Military Service 57,820,634
22,112,329 Average Yearly Available Military Manpower 3,818,309
477 Merchant Marine Strength 14
9 Major Ports / Harbors 2
834,600 bbl/day Oil Production 68,220 bb
2,438,000 bbl/day Oil Consumption 345,000 bbl/day
5,848,000 bbl Proven Oil Reserves 289,200 bbl
3,383,344 Km Roadway Coverage 258,340 Km
63,221 Km Railway Coverage 8,163 Km
14,500 Km Waterway Coverage 0 Km
3,287,590 Sq Km Total Land Area 803,940 Sq Km
346 Airports 146
516,400,000 Labor Force 49,180,000
$2,966,000,000,000 Purchasing Power $411,900,000,000
$275,000,000,000 Gold Reserves $15,690,000,000

Ranking Of World Military Strengths

1United States
2Russia
3China
4India
5Germany
6France
7Japan
8Turkey
9Brazil
10United Kingdom
11Italy
12South Korea
13Indonesia
14Mexico
15Canada
16Iran
17Egypt
18North Korea
19Spain
20Pakistan
21Australia
22Saudi Arabia
23Thailand
24Argentina
25Sweden
26Israel
27Greece
28Taiwan
29Syria
30Philippines
31Poland
32Ukraine
33Norway
34Iraq
35Libya
36Venezuela
37Lebanon
38Nepal
39Afghanistan

Google "Global fire power" for the rankings and comparison.

What's the point of this comparison....stop fooling yourself with the number,it's not the point of winning a war,and this "Ranking Of World Military Strengths "makes no sense,there is no way China and India are stronger military strengths than france right now,30% of China's weaponry have to import from Russia,i think it's a much bigger number for India

Last edited:
China # 1
Russia # 2
US # 3
UK # 4
France # 5
Pakistan #6
India # 7 (future seems India in 20 Pieces cannot be precise)
Iran #8
Saudi Arbia # 9
Israel # 10

Source: US Library of Congress; Central Intelligence Agency

Here is a detailed comparison between Indian and Pakistani Armed Forces.
Google "Global fire power" for the rankings and comparison.

Pakistan should be able to dedicate up to 90% of its active jets, 90% of both reserve and active army and 90% of its Navy on the eastern border.

India can't do the same due to logistics and need to watch the border with China as well.

This makes all comparisons wrong.

China # 1
Russia # 2
US # 3
UK # 4
France # 5
Pakistan #6
India # 7 (future seems India in 20 Pieces cannot be precise)
Iran #8
Saudi Arbia # 9
Israel # 10
hahahah an awesome wishlist!

I if you Indians had the guts to do Surgical strikes or whatever it should have been done by now there is no point in talking big this that etc. Stop trying to pretend that you are educated and know about the consequences of Nuclear exchange because God forbid if it does happen radioactive dust spreads around it infects the land and there is nothing you can grow for at least 100 years. You Indians seem to be living in fools paradise that Pakistan will let the Indians do surgical strikes just to please the Indian Media and Indian public give me a break. Where is the proof of Pakistanis involvement???

I if you Indians had the guts to do Surgical strikes or whatever it should have been done by now there is no point in talking big this that etc. Stop trying to pretend that you are educated and know about the consequences of Nuclear exchange because God forbid if it does happen radioactive dust spreads around it infects the land and there is nothing you can grow for at least 100 years. You Indians seem to be living in fools paradise that Pakistan will let the Indians do surgical strikes just to please the Indian Media and Indian public give me a break. Where is the proof of Pakistani

No matter how much it pains me, i have to agree. Indian political leadership is too chicken to use the military option (luckily so).

the 60 odd Pakistani Nukes can surely turn 60 of our largest cities to radioactive wastelands and the 90 odd nukes indians will use will turn a larger number of pakistani cities to the same.

the percentage of indian cities turned to ruins will still be lower than the percentage of pakistani cities.

I dont know about the pakistani govt bu the indian govt doesnt want a radioactive neighbor and several radioactive cities.

While India might still be able to pick up its pieces and rebuild , pakistan will have a tougher time, specially with the taliban and other militants on its west.

er! for all the nuclear holocaust Predictors. Apart from the fact that India having the No first use policy, There is also one more thing, which wil deter the countries from Using the Nuclear power. More so for India! The proximity of the 2 countries doesnt permit rash nuclear action. If there was a nuclear attack (God Forbid), The radioactive dust is not going to take the red eye to Detroit. Rather the winds will blow it towards the Indian Cities. Which is like shooting a RPG held against the stomach rather then the shoulder!

I am a proud Indian. But I still can't understand why there has to be any extremist being favored. Pakistani people know very well that India has already defeated the primary purpose of creation of Pakistan, a separate country in southeast asia for muslims with equal rights. In India, Muslims got more rights and special statutes to maintain their equality in India. Second thing is India is growing in as a big power in Southeast Asia, besides China. So, growing as a Military Power is only a step in development and not a competition against Pakistan. I still can't understand if we were a same country 61 years ago, why can't we just keep living peacefully? Does Pakistani Intelligence agency need to keep fighting over Kashmir? Is it an Issue of Pride or an Issue of proving yourself. I seriously want to ask every single Pakistani that is it imperative for them to have Kashmir or fulfill their day to day dreams? Are we going to still keep fighting or think together that many other western countries are interested in us keep fighting? I also have question to those Muslim Extremists that Would it be okay if some Muslims, who are normal and simple people, are forced to change their religion to Christianity or Hinduism or Buddhism? Everyone have basic right to accept a religion they believe in. Jihad is not something that Islam teaches. I have Muslim friends and most of them tell me openly that those few extremists are making every single muslim look like a terrorist. Is it something based on religion or is it something based on faith? If it is faith, why force faith. We should be accepting everyone's faith into which religion they believe in and not keep fighting. I strongly condemn the Mumbai Attacks and if it would be upto me, I would have done what Israel is doing right now. Strategic attacks. Not on a country but on those camps who brain wash young kids and teach them that they will be given virgins if they die on cause of Jihad. Quran says that they will be rewarded with a beauty for protecting truth and protecting innocent people. But killing around 200 innocent people will not get you to virgins. That makes you a biggest sinner in eye of Lord Krishna, Allah and Jesus Christ whoever you believe in.

I want every pakistani to think over it and then tell their Government what they want to do? One question that I have is, should Pakistani people support those culprits and go to war with India and probably whole world and get defeated again as last 4 times or kick those culprits out who brainwash kids to do attacks on Innocent people and prove that the country believes in peace.

JAI HIND.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom