What's new

India-Pakistan military balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has invaded China.. answer is Japan:whistle:.
Who will want to invade China.. No one..
why not..
Because its already invaded by Mao..
How many times China has helped Pakistan..
Answer is :bunny:
How will China help Pakistan?
By supplying state of the art reverse engineered/copied weapons ..:rofl:

:rofl: we should reverse engineer the arjun and LCA to see why none of them work.

Who has invaded China.. answer is Japan:whistle:.
Who will want to invade China.. No one..
why not..
Because its already invaded by Mao..
How many times China has helped Pakistan..
Answer is :bunny:
How will China help Pakistan?
By supplying state of the art reverse engineered/copied weapons ..:rofl:

:enjoy::yahoo:

:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are just a bunch of dreamers.

their FN FAL clones were reverse engineered from the original FN FAL. their tanks/missiles are all cloned from foreign countries. now they are pointing fingers to China for reverse engineering.

oh, it is typical Indian, you know, the world is dead once Indians stop pointing fingers to others.

oh, it is typical Indian, you know, the world is dead once Indians stop pointing fingers to others.

So said the Analysis Expert from the country next door.. :woot:

their FN FAL clones were reverse engineered from the original FN FAL. their tanks/missiles are all cloned from foreign countries. now they are pointing fingers to China for reverse engineering.

Don't get so embarassed after all world praise for ur pircay... Its also a talent..

Don't get so embarassed after all world praise for ur pircay... Its also a talent..

70% of the software in your country are stolen from their owners.

your indian source

do you have illegally copied software in your computer? in your family member's computer? I don't. posting here from ubuntu linux based machine and my family members use Dell pre-installed windows + firefox + openoffice.

:cheers:

70% of the software in your country are stolen from their owners.

your indian source

do you have illegally copied software in your computer? in your family member's computer? I don't. posting here from ubuntu linux based machine and my family members use Dell pre-installed windows + firefox + openoffice.

:cheers:

But do they know how to operate that... :cheers:

Enough trash and rubish seen not of my interest hahahaha lol all copies ....

india always used to buy trash from russia china buys from russia good weapons that er they seem to be needed by china any way after that china indeginously makes j 10 and fc 20 with pak and alkhalid is a prime example of this and i can tell you alkhalis is compaable to t 90 or may be better than t 90 any way chian is never been invaded and no one has a power in the world to invade china. not even america dares it and im preety sure best knowladgeable people in india knws it too but not guys like you who always seem to be in dreams. that india is super power and we make our brahmos by ourself one thing i should ask you that our cruise missile bluistic missile is far better than indian program indian program is based in ole russian tech.

jf 17 is superior than LCA
alkhalis is superior than Arjun

india 92% of its militry hardware buys from other countries. i dont say it is not good but india is not self sufficent as campare to pak and india also sign the deal with russia for space program and nuke tech

after some time our indian members say that this is also self made.

india always used to buy trash from russia china buys from russia good weapons that er they seem to be needed by china any way after that china indeginously makes j 10 and fc 20 with pak and alkhalid is a prime example of this and i can tell you alkhalis is compaable to t 90 or may be better than t 90 any way chian is never been invaded and no one has a power in the world to invade china. not even america dares it and im preety sure best knowladgeable people in india knws it too but not guys like you who always seem to be in dreams. that india is super power and we make our brahmos by ourself one thing i should ask you that our cruise missile bluistic missile is far better than indian program indian program is based in ole russian tech.

jf 17 is superior than LCA
alkhalis is superior than Arjun

india 92% of its militry hardware buys from other countries. i dont say it is not good but india is not self sufficent as campare to pak and india also sign the deal with russia for space program and nuke tech

after some time our indian members say that this is also self made.

wow buddy , you said it all - left nothing to argue at all . :enjoy:

In terms of quality, this thread gets a mighty score of 2 (on a scale of 100) from me.

Closing it until someone has something worthwhile to discuss. If you do, PM me and I will re-open the thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom