What's new

India-Pakistan duo enters Wimbledon quarters

Can India and Pakistan be friends?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Recruit

Reaction score
I don't know which section this thread to post in, so request mods to move this post to another section based on its suitablity.

However the topic I wanted to discuss, whether India and Pakistan can be friends as a country the way these two yuths are friend and playing together.

India-Pakistan duo enters Wimbledon quarters

I know there are many people on both side of the border who want peace and at the same time there are many who don't want to see each other...but what I am interested in knowing about what the majority of people think here.

Guys.....92 hits and only 4 responses!!!!!! All drums and beats on war but no taker for peace here?? Kinda strange:what:

They can become friend but after looking at the reaction of some respective indian members here. I am afraid i changed my opinion. We are still long way to go.

I am not sure if i will be able to see peace in this subcontinent in my own life or not

They can become friend but after looking at the reaction of some respective indian members here. I am afraid i changed my opinion. We are still long way to go.

I am not sure if i will be able to see peace in this subcontinent in my own life or not

So true. But there is hope.:lazy:

Zaki bhai don't be disappointed.
I also look for Pakistani's who can be friends but a lot of them piss me off too, same applies to India. There are some who will have strong feeling. The way you should work is find people who can be your friends.

Aaja Jhappi pa le. I am your friend man.

Guys.....92 hits and only 4 responses!!!!!! All drums and beats on war but no taker for peace here?? Kinda strange:what:

Look at poll results dude. It is 5 for Friendship against 1 for not.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

They should win, I would love to see Indian and Pakistani doing it together.
God bless them. Aise log chaiyee.

Sure u will my friend i strongly believe in it :cheers: off all the wars we have fought we still share a blood relation somewhere down the line enough to bring us peace.
flagindia.gif

Despite all the negative posts by certain elements, i have faith that Pakistan and India can be friends and we have so much in common, so much to offer each other and so much to learn from eachother.

In the long run there is no other option but peace. Inshallah!

Thanks for your reply Zaki :)
As I said, there r ppl on both side of borders who want peace or war, the way few of us like sweet and few salt.
I too believe that we can be at peace if our corrupt political leaders want to. There are so much of politics happening at higher level that general public like us are unaware of. Bigger powers like US,UK,France etc encourages enmity between us so that they can sell arms to both of us. Our politicians are also in the same direction coz they are getting heavy commission on all arms deals. And innocent people on both side of border dies of those arms.

Despite all the negative posts by certain elements, i have faith that Pakistan and India can be friends and we have so much in common, so much to offer each other and so much to learn from eachother.

In the long run there is no other option but peace. Inshallah!

Very true buddy.......there is no other option then peace

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom