What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

Correction : My Lollipop called Kashmir ! :smitten:

Yes i know i have to share a lil bit of my "Lollipop" wid you.

Armstrong said:
Yes...yes @Flamingo & you are allowed to visit every now & then as well but your abnormally large bodies with layers of flab coming out of every nook & cranny of your sarees, which are incidentally two sizes two small, cause most of the road network to get worn out much before time so I'm gonna have to put a cap on your visits to one every decade ! :)

I heard the width of your door lintels is about 6m :coffee:

:bunny::bunny:

No, You people are actually plain parasites who fill their lust on other peoples hard time spent:coffee:

Lust???
Parasite??:cuckoo:???

@Armstrong
Your post 15 is reported for initiating trolling.

I'll probably get an infraction then or even a ban ! :enjoy:

Neither takes anything away from the fact that there was nothing 'serious' to discuss here if the topic under discussion was a rant to begin with espousing self-righteousness & pious sentiments whilst eschewing self-appraisal of any kind !

The big guy holding two swords is a demon from Hindu mythology.

It is based off Grant Morrison's 18 days. A comic book adaptation of Mahabharatha

Ohhh I thought it was something from World of Warcraft ! :oops:

One of the Naga Warriors or even one of those Orcish Blade Masters !

Ohh my ....i get reported along with my pakistani brother @Armstrong .....i cant thank you enough:cray:

Pakistani Brother ? :what:

I'm perhaps 10 years away from marriage (not that I ever plan on getting married) whilst you're already a married Aunty with 3 kids so its more like my Pakistani Nephew ! :p:

Ohhh I thought it was something from World of Warcraft ! :oops:

One of the Naga Warriors or even one of those Orcish Blade Masters !

OMG! A fellow warcraft fan.

The early warcraft series were seriously one of my favourite strategy games. StarCraft too.

Blizzard bringing together Indo-Pak relations through warcraft :)

OMG! A fellow warcraft fan.

The early warcraft series were seriously one of my favourite strategy games. StarCraft too.

Blizzard bringing together Indo-Pak relations through warcraft :)

I wonder when something on PC after Frozen Throne comes ! :(

I can't play the game On-Line ! :mad:

i think india k pass hum sey war krny k more then 100 reasons hein mgr hmary pas war na krny k leye peace k ilawa koi option naen.....dushman sey war na krna or us sey frindship kr lena ..2 different batein haein....dushman jitna bi peacefull ho us se ghaaafil hona sb sey bigger mistake hey.baarish maen umbrella use krny sey baarish stop naen ho jaati...

I wonder when something on PC after Frozen Throne comes ! :(

I can't play the game On-Line ! :mad:

I think they have focused on StarCraft as their RTS platform. While I have always liked the fantasy version better than the science fantasy better, StarCraft 2 was awesome.

Aap chooo*iye hai , if you think India Pakistan cant be friends . Today my best friend is a Pakistani whom I met in Italy . I feel people to people contact is the best way to realise that there is so much love and common between the cultural values of both the countries .
KEEP CALM & OPEN UP .

Pakistani Brother ? :what:

Enhh??o_O
You made me your sis long back...forgot???

Armstrong said:
I'm perhaps 10 years away from marriage (not that I ever plan on getting married) whilst you're already a married Aunty with 3 kids so its more like my Pakistani Nephew ! :p:

I am not taking that bait buddy...i dont want to get banned on a pakistani site.Issshhh

Last edited:
Aap chooo*iye hai , if you think India Pakistan cant be friends . Today my best friend is a Pakistani whom I met in Italy . I feel people to people contact is the best way to realise that there is so much love and common between the cultural values of both the countries .
KEEP CALM & OPEN UP .

Italy - AC, Inter, Juve, Napoli or Roma ? :azn:

i think india k pass hum sey war krny k more then 100 reasons hein mgr hmary pas war na krny k leye peace k ilawa koi option naen.....dushman sey war na krna or us sey frindship kr lena ..2 different batein haein....dushman jitna bi peacefull ho us se ghaaafil hona sb sey bigger mistake hey.baarish maen umbrella use krny sey baarish stop naen ho jaati...
merko teri ek b baat samajh ni aayi. are you contradicting?

Back
Top Bottom