What's new

India overreacts to diplomat's arrest

Nope just making a point. The Indian Parliament was attacked in New Delhi I wouldn't take the security of the US embassy in India for granted.

And to my earlier point.. WTC was attacked in NY.. The same logic would apply there too .. No?

Nope just making a point. The Indian Parliament was attacked in New Delhi I wouldn't take the security of the US embassy in India for granted.
This was an isolated incident. Has such an attack even been attempted since? And the same could be said about 9/11- does this mean the US is inherently unsafe?

This is diplomacy and there are events in which USSR and USA exchanged prisoners in the past. India do not care what US Justice system is nor it will care for US law enforcement authorities.

If USA really wants to gain an ally it will talk and resolve the issue or else India will choose its options.

Lol,what an attitude: Ignore the law because India says so !! The US is a democracy,according to diplomatic immunity law the indian attache doesn't have full imunity.

Geez,what an arogant and sickening attitude...hope they won't release her just to spite you.:pop:

So did US world trade center and many US assets including the Pentagon.. Our feelings are mutual..

If Removing Barricades is OVERREACTION......than just WAIT for few Agni-5s......combined with INS Chakra & INS Vikramaditya on tour American Waters............

This was an isolated incident. Has such an attack even been attempted since? And the same could be said about 9/11- does this mean the US is inherently unsafe?

Apples and oranges! Don't you think? The Indian parliament was attacked by armed terrorist not a commercial jet.

If Removing Barricades is OVERREACTION......than just WAIT for few Agni-5s......combined with INS Chakra & INS Vikramaditya on tour American Waters............

Dudeeeeeeeee!! :angry:

:lol: you going nuts mate ...?

Apples and oranges! Don't you think? The Indian parliament was attacked by armed terrorist not a commercial jet.
Guess who was controlling that commercial jet. :)

Did you not bring Indian Parliament attack ?.. Reciprocity ;)
It was a valid point, if Indians cannot defend their own parliament in the heart of its capital. How secure is the US embassy? I think we should close our embassy in India and recall all US nationals.

Why apples and oranges? Both were terrorists attacks and both resulted in loss of men.. No matter what kind of method they are using, the end result are the same..

It was a valid point, if Indians cannot defend their own parliament in the heart of its capital. How secure is the US embassy? I think we should close our embassy in India and recall all US nationals.

Sure why not!! Who is stopping you? Its your choice..

By the same logic when USA can not defend its own Pentagon and buildings in the middle of its most populous city from terror strikes, it has little moral ground to talk about India's capability on the same...

I guess you could say that. But at the same time why should India extend privileges that it extends to no other nation when that nation treats Indian diplomatic staff/missions in such a manner in the US? Quid pro quo dint you think?

The Delhi police have already said the security of the US embassy won't be compromised as a result of these measures. The security of the embassy is still their number one priority.

Back
Top Bottom