What's new

India orders, 10,000 Excalibur Artillery guided shells along with 100 M777s and various other Manpad

We can see in Quaid e Azam's amazing clairvoyance the explanation of the mindsets of Indian Hindus of both RSS and Congress (both with the same agenda,) of Indian Muslims (who will have to keep proving loyalty to former two,) of BD (errors of excessive ethnic nationalism,) and Pakistanis (the heirs of Muslim empires, preservation of the Muslim culture, and its pristine ideology.)
Leaders like Jinnah arrive once in a century, and that too for the most powerful nations in the world....

Great. So we should not buy Excalibur ammunition.
You should buy Excalibur ammunition after you buy the means to defend it. what will Excalibur ammunition achieve if a UAV can fly over it & destroy it? If can't defend air space then there is no point to deploy artillery in that space. Hope this will help you understand the reality of the situation.
Do try not to be too clever by half. This kind of schoolboyish attempt to score points by deliberately misunderstanding is not particularly intelligent.
Sorry but I thought that is what you meant there. Thanks for clearing it anyhow.

I merely corrected you old man on your word play , where did I glorify myself :P

Old man? Aren't you being cheeky? Please remember your manners.

As for word play, I have frequently been asked to write simpler posts; I understand, and if you want, as your language seems to indicate, I can dumb down my posts for you.

In a Freudian slip you have however admitted above that China capturing Galwan valley up to the river is an accomplishment for China , not an accomplishment for Pakistan but none the less an accomplishment for China , right ?

Not particularly, I merely pointed out that it was not your accomplishment; by no means does that amount to admitting, if admitting is the right word, that it was an accomplishment by the Chinese.

Do you think that supposedly detecting Freudian slips is an accomplishment, btw? Somehow I am bemused by the Pakistani fanboy assumption that seeming to score points in PDF threads achieves anything practical. If it were a discussion on ideas or concepts, it is relevant; if it is a question of disputing facts on the ground, it is irrelevant.

Old man? Aren't you being cheeky? Please remember your manners.

As for word play, I have frequently been asked to write simpler posts; I understand, and if you want, as your language seems to indicate, I can dumb down my posts for you.

Not particularly, I merely pointed out that it was not your accomplishment; by no means does that amount to admitting, if admitting is the right word, that it was an accomplishment by the Chinese.

Do you think that supposedly detecting Freudian slips is an accomplishment, btw? Somehow I am bemused by the Pakistani fanboy assumption that seeming to score points in PDF threads achieves anything practical. If it were a discussion on ideas or concepts, it is relevant; if it is a question of disputing facts on the ground, it is irrelevant.

Are you the Bat or the Batman ?

You should buy Excalibur ammunition after you buy the means to defend it. what will Excalibur ammunition achieve if a UAV can fly over it & destroy it? If can't defend air space then there is no point to deploy artillery in that space. Hope this will help you understand the reality of the situation.

We have professional soldiers who have seen these devices in action, so your advice is slightly superfluous. Are you seriously suggesting that you understand the situation better than these people who have spent a lifetime dealing with artillery, and ammunition, and UAVs, and defence of air space? Seriously?

Sorry but I thought that is what you meant there. Thanks for clearing it anyhow.

We have professional soldiers who have seen these devices in action, so your advice is slightly superfluous. Are you seriously suggesting that you understand the situation better than these people who have spent a lifetime dealing with artillery, and ammunition, and UAVs, and defence of air space? Seriously?
My friend no offense we are a 7 time smaller country than you & on 27 Feb 2019 we all saw how professional you are at defending air space when you shot your own Helicopter. That was very professional.
Point is you are in no position to defend air space against China their weaponry is far superior & higher in number.
Post 1 picture of you armed UAV here to prove me wrong & give some details of numbers you have? When you will google it you will realize it your self.
Being an army you cannot fight China in Ladakh they have the upper hand there. Yes you will have to become a militia and restore to guerilla tactics to delay China's advance in the end for which you will require local population along your side & that local population is the one which your professional army killed for 70 years.

My friend no offense we are a 7 time smaller country than you & on 27 Feb 2019 we all saw how professional you are at defending air space when you shot your own Helicopter. That was very professional.

The intelligence of your analysis is immediately clear when you start by saying that you are a country seven times smaller. How does make a difference when planes fly to the edge of their air space and drop stand-off ordnance a few kilometres into the other territory? Would it have been a greater accomplishment if the country capable of that feat were ten times smaller? Or a hundred times smaller?

In war, accidents happen. If you want to find examples of your own planes shooting up your own troops, there are enough military men who can tell you about these incidents, including those occurring with the largest, most professional air forces in the world.

What an immature remark.

Point is you are in no position to defend air space against China their weaponry is far superior & higher in number.

Point is anyone can say anything sitting behind a keyboard. Have the Chinese done anything in the air that justifies your touching faith in them? Land, yes, they fought the Korean War three fourths of a century ago; even then, it was not a single Chinese pilot in the air, so what are you basing your vicarious bragging upon?

Post 1 picture of you armed UAV here to prove me wrong & give some details of numbers you have? When you will google it you will realize it your self.

LOL. Why do I need to do all that in a discussion on the purchase of smart artillery rounds? Why not a picture of an aircraft carrier that can fly out planes to intercept the Chinese ? Do you even understand how ridiculous your proposition is?

By the way, more than ten years ago, I have seen UAVs (unarmed ones) being built in a factory; armed ones were to be built in three years from that date in collaboration with an overseas company. Do you think everything that appears in PDF is the ultimate limit of what is happening in the real world?

Being an army you cannot fight China in Ladakh they have the upper hand there.

Who told you that? Suppose I tell you that they have a few more Border Guards than they did, around three battalions, or regiments, as they call them, and they have moved down an extra Mechanised Infantry Division, the 6th Mechanised Infantry Division, from its original positions to the Aksai Chin area? Against an Army Corps of the Indian Army?

Yes you will have to become a militia and restore to guerilla tactics to delay China's advance in the end for which you will require local population along your side & that local population is the one which your professional army killed for 70 years.

No we don't.

Even on your fanciful idea of militias and so on, do you even realise that the people of Ladakh have their own military unit, and have no difficulty in filling its ranks. Google it and find out.

So far, you have shown you know nothing about artillery; you have romantic notions about air power neutralising artillery; you have no notion about the numbers involved in the Ladakh/Aksai Chin region; you have no clue about the demographic composition of Kashmir. So what are you bringing to the table in a discussion? You may have sterling qualities as a human being; I have no doubt about that. But you have absolutely no clue about military matters. None.

Why then are you in a discussion of this sort?

Indians are cowards. They will never find courage to fight China. Their bravery is only for minority Muslims, Dalits and Kashmiris.

Indian generals are going to China again and again begging for talks while China is in no mood to talk to India.

In war, accidents happen. If you want to find examples of your own planes shooting up your own troops, there are enough military men who can tell you about these incidents, including those occurring with the largest, most professional air forces in the world.

What an immature remark.
LOL
again you missed a technical point which was India using multi origin platforms which resulted in that incident. Israeli system don't recognizes Russian systems as friend.

Point is anyone can say anything sitting behind a keyboard. Have the Chinese done anything in the air that justifies your touching faith in them? Land, yes, they fought the Korean War three fourths of a century ago; even then, it was not a single Chinese pilot in the air, so what are you basing your vicarious bragging upon?

This was not a keyboard statement but please do take time to search how many fighter squadrons you have & how many you require. It will be an eye opener for you.

No we don't.

Even on your fanciful idea of militias and so on, do you even realise that the people of Ladakh have their own military unit, and have no difficulty in filling its ranks. Google it and find out.

So far, you have shown you know nothing about artillery; you have romantic notions about air power neutralising artillery; you have no notion about the numbers involved in the Ladakh/Aksai Chin region; you have no clue about the demographic composition of Kashmir. So what are you bringing to the table in a discussion? You may have sterling qualities as a human being; I have no doubt about that. But you have absolutely no clue about military matters. None.

Why then are you in a discussion of this sort?
lol
Ignorance will not help to evade reality. Please google population diversity of Ladakh for your convenience.
Muslims (46%), Tibetan Buddhists (40%), Hindus (12%) and others (2%)

And if I am so wrong why is your defence minister in Russia with a check book on a panic buying defence equipment?

Excalibur Ammunition is useless without every thing else that is needed. India requires at least 100 jets & minimum of 3 brigades of S 400 to put up some defence against China Asap. Which is not possible. Plus you need MQ 9 from USA asap.

China brought the war too early on you. Excalibur Ammunition will do what in this large game?

LOL
again you missed a technical point which was India using multi origin platforms which resulted in that incident. Israeli system don't recognizes Russian systems as friend.

Again, you haven't got your facts right. The IFF system was switched off, and this was not informed to the air defence team.

This was not a keyboard statement but please do take time to search how many fighter squadrons you have & how many you require. It will be an eye opener for you.

Find out where I worked.

lol
Ignorance will not help to evade reality. Please google population diversity of Ladakh for your convenience.
Muslims (46%), Tibetan Buddhists (40%), Hindus (12%) and others (2%)

Not one of them feels oppressed.

And if I am so wrong why is your defence minister in Russia with a check book on a panic buying defence equipment?

The Defence Minister is right where he ought to be; the defence buying is routine, as far as the planes are concerned, and it is a top-up, as far as artillery is concerned. I have explained this in great detail.

Excalibur Ammunition is useless without every thing else that is needed. India requires at least 100 jets & minimum of 3 brigades of S 400 to put up some defence against China Asap. Which is not possible. Plus you need MQ 9 from USA asap.

Never heard a worse argument.

China brought the war too early on you. Excalibur Ammunition will do what in this large game?

Excalibur ammunition drops a shell in a precise way on a precise location at a greater distance. Ask a soldier.

Let's agree that you have won the argument.

Last edited:
Again, as has been typical, you haven't got your facts right. The IFF system was switched off, and this was not informed to the air defence team. This is my difficulty with you; you know very little but yet you spout.
Professionals switched IFF during an on going engagement? lovely
Find out where I worked.
I am not Interested in you my friend but the topic we have at hand which is what you should focus on with facts.
The Defence Minister is right where he ought to be; the defence buying is routine, as far as the planes are concerned, and it is a top-up, as far as artillery is concerned. I have explained this in great detail; again, with your liberated role with regard to facts, you don't even know what I have already explained.
I know what you explained but that was just avoiding the reality and neglecting the problem. Excalibur Ammunition will only matter if you are able to defend it. Which you can't.
Defence minister is there to make up for years of corruption they did in Indian military.
Never heard a sillier argument.
Yes reality seems silly if you have no solution for it.
Again, read what I have written to a Chinese fundamentalist - meaning a type who works his way up from first principles, with no reference to facts.

Excalibur ammunition drops a shell in a precise way on a precise location at a greater distance. I can understand that you do not understand what this does. Ask a soldier.
You require gun to fire Excalibur ammunition & those guns need defence from various type of elements which can destroy them & those defences are not available with India.

Professionals switched IFF during an on going engagement? lovely

It is switched off as standard procedure during a sortie of this kind, but the air defence teams are involved and kept informed. The senior officer concerned has been dealt with.

I am not Interested in you my friend but the topic we have at hand which is what you should focus on with facts.

I know what you explained but that was just avoiding the reality and neglecting the problem. Excalibur Ammunition will only matter if you are able to defend it. Which you can't.

Opinion, not fact.

Defence minister is there to make up for years of corruption they did in Indian military.

Would you like me to what-about that?

Yes reality seems silly if you have no solution for it.

OK.

You require gun to fire Excalibur ammunition & those guns need defence from various type of elements which can destroy them & those defences are not available with India.
All available, every single one. Not my problem if someone makes a judgement without knowing the facts.

That's the last I have to say on this subject.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Back
Top Bottom