What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why will we have any problem with investment??We have problem with illegal bangladeshis coming in.

That was a reply to your uncalled for bellow the belt abuses you were showering on Bangladeshis. If in your indian view they are backward poor lot then why your might Indian govt is begging BD to invest in NE.

as far as illegal immigrants thats the responsibility of bharati govt to curb it. many years passed and your bharati politicians are facilitating these immigrants and providing them legal documents as Indian citizens and then cashing their votes.

the onus is on you seriously not on BD. otherwise there are reports that Indians illegal immigrants are influxing US borders through Mexico

Your NE India has a much lower graded living standard then BD then why should bd people go to a lower graded region like NE India??? N regarding bengalis they are there for centuries... from 13th and then mass immigration happened in 19th century as british took the sylhatis to NE India for cultivation n some during the early 20th century...

Oh yes then why are u protesting the building of wired fences along the border?We are building those inside our borders nt yours.Also plz check the population of bengalis in NE india before 1971 and now.

Come out of your wet dream... n your Indian army did nothing... they just came in the last 13 days....apart from that they have not that much role....

Regarding impose... who is stopping you... if you have == then do it ... let us how much man you bhartis has become... every country in the south asia just give a damn to India... which has the 1/3 of the poor people of the world and filled with jaat paat mentality...

BD has some dispute with myaanmar but relation is much better then India... recently president of myaanmar has visited bd... after the rail link with china through myaanmar the relation will be improved much...

n regarding torpedo or any other related toy ... if required bd can get it... those are not beyond reach of bd... but bd knows how much strenth you bhartis have in your == . So instead of spending money on useless stuff bd invest in education and social welfare and infrastructural development...

N regarding bournvita it does not have any market in BD... this is for baby like you...

Ouch man, that is harsh.

Harsh stuff man :rofl:

I don't think the IA should break wind at the BD border.

Some here will post a thread that India had undertaken a nuclear explosion against BD.

There are enough such chaps from BD around here!

Somebody should tell them they are not has important has they think they are. :cheesy:

nothing will happen. . . . Bangladesh military is defensive army. .It knows how to defend. . . . Meantime other countries and UN will come into the scenario. . thus ending the war. .

Then why all the brouhaha?

One wonders who will come.

But in the first place, is there any reason to attack BD?

I don't see any.

Do ask you military think tank who has suggested it!!

What a military think tank!

With them around, who will soil his hand to even break wind as someone suggested!

Somebody should tell them they are not has important has they think they are. :cheesy:

Ask this from Indian govt :))))))))))))))))))) and you might find the answer. they are important thats why even if a Chinese made transistor enters BD, the bharatis get alarmed

yes 13 days and it was all over.

But a pike piyada or a Lathiyal would hardly be the ones who understand warfare and so why should one waste time explaining?

Every country does not give a damn to India?

well that is news. ;)

I am aware that Bangladeshi are world No #1 dreamers, but when the rail link comes about, then we will talk about it. Till, then dream on.

I see that you are an expert on having wet dreams.

If Bournvita did not have a market in BD, then how did you mention it. You could have mentioned something that has a market, unless of course, that is the usual junk that is available in BD and you are ashamed to mention it!

Why do you love tying yourself in circles?

BTW, have you finished your Doctorate that you were so desperately trying to publicise?

Quite a self promoter, you are!!

It was not over on the last 13 days but over much earlier then that... Pakistan was not surrendering to bd as they were fearing revenge... n thought it would be better to surrender to India then to humiliating defeat to the bengalis...

N regarding rail link this are the latest news...

China keen on road, rail links with Bangladesh

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...na-sign-mou-bd-china-road-link-via-burma.html

Work on bangladesh myaanmar rail link has already started...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/101692-work-begins-bangladesh-myanmar-rail-line.html

N regarding dream bd people what is achievable unlike wet dream of the bhartis ... those who think "Mera Bharat Mohan"... but they belong to a country which has 1/3 of the poor of the work and does not have latrine to more then half of the people and do crap in the open air...

N regarding completing doctorate I have never said that... I am doing masters... n expecting to complete by august... n really busy in recent times... to finalize everything...

Last edited by a moderator:

They know it.

I have informed them many a time.

But then those who are insignificant on the horizon , love to be obnoxious to be noticed that they also exist!

Bless them!

Ask this from Indian govt :))))))))))))))))))) and you might find the answer. they are important thats why even if a Chinese made transistor enters BD, the bharatis get alarmed

Okay ma'am thank you for your suggestion :)

It was not over on the last 13 days but over much earlier then that... Pakistan was not surrendering to bd as they were fearing revenge... n thought it would be better to surrender to India then to humiliating defeat to the bengalis...

N regarding rail link this are the latest news...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...na-sign-mou-bd-china-road-link-via-burma.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/101692-work-begins-bangladesh-myanmar-rail-line.html

N regarding dream bd people what is achievable unlike wet dream of the bhartis ... those who think "Mera Bharat Mohan"... but they belong to a country which has 1/3 of the poor of the work and does not have latrine to more then half of the people and do crap in the open air...

N regarding completing doctorate I have never said that... I am doing masters... n expecting to complete by august... n really busy in recent times... to finalize everything...

How come these POWs were carrying arms during surrender.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistanis kicked the living hell out of you and you feel that they would surrender to you?

They surrendered to someone who was worth surrendering to!

You seriously believe that the rag tag Mukti Bahini and others defeated the Pakistani Army?

Man, you are a dreamer!!

Work begins on the railway line?

Finish the survey and then come back!

No day dreams please.

Also, please understand that a backward nation should not talk about toilets.

A nation who capital's transportation is rickshaws!

And then talking big!!

They know it.

I have informed them many a time.

But then those who are insignificant on the horizon , love to be obnoxious to be noticed that they also exist!

Bless them!

We don't sleep in the night dreaming how SuPaPowa we are
nor thats our goal which for you unfortunate bunches
isn't the case. It must be so hard to sleep with all
this ambitions right? Sad Indeed.:disagree:

Oh yes then why are u protesting the building of wired fences along the border?We are building those inside our borders nt yours.Also plz check the population of bengalis in NE india before 1971 and now.

Provide source that bangladesh government is protesting building fence along tripura NE India border... even to minimize protest along the indian border bd gave permission to build fence along the 0 line of the border... My room mate is from comilla. He was saying many girl from tripura come there to work as a house maid as in tripura there are scarcity of food... n I personally know 2 employees in a near by saloon of my apartment are from tripura ... obviously the owner of the saloon is a hindu...

N bengalis has a high couple of times high birth rate then local tribal people... so it is quite logical... provide proof of any illogical growth...

We don't sleep in the night dreaming how SuPaPowa we are
nor thats our goal which for you unfortunate bunches
isn't the case. It must be so hard to sleep with all
this ambitions right? Sad Indeed.:disagree:

Atleast we are on the right direction mate :azn:

LMAO.... all the hijra type indian army will impose blockade on BD.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... Even USA could not impose blockade on iran.... n you have seen the case with libya... come out of your wet dream on imposing blockade .... couple of torpedo will be enough to take care of the Indian junks... n do not forget bd has also border with burma... in your dreams you may give this sort of threat to the kids or countries like nepal or burma... even they just give a damn to India... n closing the border on 3 side... result will be dying economy of NE India and many bordering region of west bengal...
Go drink bournvita and try to grow up...

N regarding kashmir UN resolution is not obsolete.... but was not implemented... but as india has a wet dream of becoming a permanent member of the security council... without implementing that resolution bhartis will have to give up that dream...

N regarding kashmir, assam etc... you are mentioning 62 years... look at soviet union ... they colonized the lands for centuries but you know the result.

1: Libya blockade was succesfully implemented within 24 hours.
2: The US only threaened to blockade iran. They never tried. Furthermore, BD is not iran.
3: Our missiles outnumber you, outrange you, and not to mention, we can destroy your navy from land itself.
This is a navy which took on the Pak navy in 71 and crushed them.
Your navy on the other hand has three fishing boats. So this kind of rat sh!t might work in BD. But the truth is india could blockade your a$$es off if we wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom