What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a reply to your uncalled for bellow the belt abuses you were showering on Bangladeshis. If in your indian view they are backward poor lot then why your might Indian govt is begging BD to invest in NE.

as far as illegal immigrants thats the responsibility of bharati govt to curb it. many years passed and your bharati politicians are facilitating these immigrants and providing them legal documents as Indian citizens and then cashing their votes.

the onus is on you seriously not on BD. otherwise there are reports that Indians illegal immigrants are influxing US borders through Mexico

Just come to NE India and then talk about standards.Oh yes BD has done miracles in NE india with investment LMAO.Just tell me who was the one dragging NE India in this.

We don't sleep in the night dreaming how SuPaPowa we are
nor thats our goal which for you unfortunate bunches
isn't the case. It must be so hard to sleep with all
this ambitions right? Sad Indeed.:disagree:

India is what India is.

Nothing great and nothing inferior.

But if some twerp wants to act a goat, he has to be taken to the shed and shown his place and allowed to rest his inflamed head to save him from over inflated megalomania!

We don't sleep in the night dreaming how SuPaPowa we are
nor thats our goal which for you unfortunate bunches
isn't the case. It must be so hard to sleep with all
this ambitions right? Sad Indeed.:disagree:

You don't coz that pathetic excuse of a country you have there has no military, economic or ideological standing in the world.

Then why all the brouhaha?

One wonders who will come.

But in the first place, is there any reason to attack BD?

I don't see any.

Do ask you military think tank who has suggested it!!

What a military think tank!

With them around, who will soil his hand to even break wind as someone suggested!

oh man, are you world's greatest think tank right now?? What a luck i have! I met you in my life! Anyway, what i said is the possibile scenario if India attacks ever. . Personally i think india will never attack BD. The country is not that stupid. .She has better things in her Arsenal. . And that is Awamileague!

Pakistanis kicked the living hell out of you and you feel that they would surrender to you?

They surrendered to someone who was worth surrendering to!

You seriously believe that the rag tag Mukti Bahini and others defeated the Pakistani Army?

Man, you are a dreamer!!

Work begins on the railway line?

Finish the survey and then come back!

No day dreams please.

Also, please understand that a backward nation should not talk about toilets.

A nation who capital's transportation is rickshaws!

And then talking big!!

What!! is this a joke??. They dont have buses or anything like that?? Shocking!!

As far as illegals, I would not start the issue.

Pakistan's Pandora's Box can be opened!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

oh man, are you world's greatest think tank right now?? What a luck i have! I met you in my life! Anyway, what i said is the possibile scenario if India attacks ever. . Personally i think india will never attack BD. The country is not that stupid. .She has better things in her Arsenal. . And that is Awamileague!

On military matters I am!

Guess why?

Pakistanis kicked the living hell out of you and you feel that they would surrender to you?

You seriously believe that the rag tag Mukti Bahini and others defeated the Pakistani Army?

Man, you are a dreamer!!

No day dreams please.

And then talking big!!

Yes sir Mukti Bahini would have been obliterated if they faced PA alone.

Blackbird,

Samimaharaj thinks he is a one man army and rambo all rolled in one.

he feels if he was born before 1971, he would have screwed the Pakistan Army!!

Big Talk as usual by this man!

all gas, no go!

Provide source that bangladesh government is protesting building fence along tripura NE India border... even to minimize protest along the indian border bd gave permission to build fence along the 0 line of the border... My room mate is from comilla. He was saying many girl from tripura come there to work as a house maid as in tripura there are scarcity of food... n I personally know 2 employees in a near by saloon of my apartment are from tripura ... obviously the owner of the saloon is a hindu...

N bengalis has a high couple of times high birth rate then local tribal people... so it is quite logical... provide proof of any illogical growth...

Lol if u compare like that then even 80% of the labourers who work in our state are banladeshis.I dnt want to drag this debate to lower shitmouthing .It was not me who dragged NE India in this .

What!! is this a joke??. They dont have buses or anything like that?? Shocking!!

Actually no.

Public transport in Bangladesh is not good.

There were private bus companies. All went broke.

Statistically, very few Bangladeshis own private cars.

So, the only form of short range transportation is by rickshaw.

Actually no.

But Sami said that all love big size Jap cars and Pajero is only TaKA 7 LAKH!

Actually no.

What is like the minimum rickshaw fare over there??

Man, you are a dreamer!!

No day dreams please.

And then talking big!!

You can say whatever you want... but what I said was the reality... It is not unusual that you bhartis always try to remain in wet dream thinking we are super power that you are not...

N regarding construction of the rail link it already has been started... n the survey that you are talking about was conducted on 1870 not now... PM of bd has inaugurated the contruction of 255 million rail link... read it news again...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/101692-work-begins-bangladesh-myanmar-rail-line.html

N regarding who is backward... dnt let me open my mouth... I just wonder how a person say others backward where the country man of that person drink cow urine... use cow dung to purify stuff... marry female dog and give marriage of young girls to dog for better life... n full of dalit and jaat paat mentality...

Look at your own a$$ before trying to say other backward... n try to improve the life of majority fo the country man those who live a very poor life.. n farmers need to commit suicide for not paying the interest... n try to improve the life of people of bihar, orissa, ne india where majority live a life lower then sub saharan africa...

Actually no.

But rickshaws will take a lot of time.

What about the heat? Why cant the govt start bus service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom