What's new

India On Track To Knock Britain Out Of World's Top 5 Economies

Leaving India out of debate, that Britain is still among top 5 economies is a surprise. Hope Brexit speeds up the restoration of economic order.

UK was better shape compared to other european economies. Now India is about to overtake UK, great

India will overtake Germany in 2022 as the world’s fourth-largest economy and push Britain out of the top five, based on analysis of growth projections by the International Monetary Fund

@The Accountant @MastanKhan @RiazHaq @Areesh @patentneer @IceCold @LA se Karachi @TheCamelGuy @KAL-EL @Mrc @Natan @T-Rex @SecularNationalist @samsara @GraveDigger388

View attachment 393499

India will be around 3 trillion dollar economy by 2019

@Malik Alashter @HAKIKAT @Qazi Muhammad Kamran @Lahore_PAF @Moonlight @Doyalbaba @Little Falcon @Khanate @Thorough Pro @2800 @Madali @KediKesenFare @Maxpane

All the best, However, we need to consider other factors as well. Population growth, Inflation and most important PPP per Capita. If all is set then people Living Standard will for sure will be better, other wise Europeans will still be on top.

Winston Churchill must be spinning in his grave lol

Definitely, India is a huge economy. If set it's direction on the right path and remain committed to it - soon miracles will be there.

I feel India will remain comfortable for being No.3 position,rather thinking to consider overtaking US.

What you believe is not important. If it is destine to be world's biggets econmy, we shall become and nobody can stop us.

it's not even an Achievement, we first rise our Average Per Capital Income to the 5000$ from 2000$. same as Iran first.

i am wondering when a new Asian Tiger Pakistan, 5th Largest Country by Population is going to Becoming part of G-10 ?

A Chinese guy Praising India !?! i think i joined wrong Forum.
You're quite new here thus commented as such. I'll praise any good, rational post, personally i have no problem with Indian except few braggarts and trolls carrying its flag :D:P

View attachment 393503

You are right.Look at the IMF projected figures,

India 7.2 and 7.7 in 2017 and 2018
China 6.5 and 6.0 in 2017 and 2018
Germany remains 1.5 and 1.7 in 2017 and 2018
Russia is 1.1 and 1.2 in 2017 and 2018
US is 2.3 and 2.5 in 2017 and 2018
Euro area remains 1.6
Brazil 0.2 and 1.5 in 2017 and 2018

So mainly markets like Asia is only growing.Other than US all other top economies will be from Asia.

In a decade LIST OF LARGEST ECONOMIES:-

1. US or Chin
2. China or US
3. India
4. Japan
5. Germany
6. UK........

@fitpOsitive @khail007 @ptldM3 @Zibago @Menace2Society @Path-Finder @Saiful Islam @RealNapster @Major Sam @Muhammad Omar @Green Arrow @Green Angel @Vazir @LookSee

Mubarak ho

Mubarak ho

India need many nice cities like Mumbai(as below)

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

@Zarvan @Rashid Mahmood @BHarwana @atifM @IceCold @manlion @Farah Sohail @graphican @El Sidd @ValerioAurelius @Fafnir @Arsalan @django @SecularNationalist @Super Falcon

It is given that India will become the third largest economy in the world in a decade. But after that it might take another two decade to cross US to become the second largest economy.

Indian East coast needs to strong , as they want to connect North east upto thialand with roads , once such projects will be completed Eastern side of country will pick up economic pace and will further boost the growth rate .

We need to make Vizag as Mumbai of East coast

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom