What's new

India On Edge with Bangladesh

Try not to take him too seriously. Guy's is a bit of nutter :P

He is cute in his thoughts.

Good for comic relief.

Life would never be the same without him and some of the great BD people out here.

We would die of boredom!

Mate, Sunita Paul doesn't even exist! We have discussed the matter already in Bangladesh.

Don't you think I know that. I do live in Bangladesh. It is just easier to write that way. Does everything have to be explained to you? You have to be faster on the uptake. Clearly you are a military person with all his brains in his feet from all that marching.

Military people seem to be three days slower than civilians to grasp things. Just assume that we civilians do know a few things.

Its just a pity I can't use the emoticons as the proxy server prevents it for some reason.

Don't you think I know that. I do live in Bangladesh. It is just easier to write that way. Does everything have to be explained to you? You have to be faster on the uptake. Clearly you are a military person with all his brains in his feet from all that marching.

Military people seem to be three days slower than civilians to grasp things. Just assume that we civilians do know a few things.

Its just a pity I can't use the emoticons as the proxy server prevents it for some reason.

It was already stated on The Daily Star and other dailies.
Who is 'Sunita Paul'?

She's fake man :lol: So, let's not take this 'Sunita Paul' too seriously, this entity also happens to be a plagiarist.

Hope the military is more transparent with the public :cheers:

You are right about some people's slow minds. They act before they think. I find some of these India/Israel loving nuts now-a-days in this Forum. About Suniti Paul. Why someone with BD flag is so adament to prove that she/he is a non-person. Why should it be an issue if she is using her real name or not. We are also here in this Forum without real names, but can that idiot will also claim that we do not exist? No one is asking us to show our birth certificates, isn't it? Same is with Suniti Paul. She exists, that's all.

Issue here is what this woman yellow journalist writes about Bangladesh. I have read one such article whereby she was asking the Jewish businesses in Europe and USA not to import Bangladeshi garments because this country does not respect Israel as a sovereign nation.

She is a mole planted by RAW/MOSAD to discredit a small Muslim Bangladesh through her connections to the english email magazines. She/he is real and not an imagination that this BD-flag holder is insisting on. His stance is only to protect India-Israeli joint enemity against Bangladesh

Of all the Bangaldeshis, Zabu (Zabanya) is the only one with matter between his/ her ears or so it appears with the balanced posts.

The fact that you tend to be on the sensational and less on the facts is proved by your not reading anything and jumping in like a highly sprung Jack in the Box. Many a time Zabu (Zabanya) has stated that he/ she wanted to join the Air Force, but circumstance forced her/ his occupation of present.

Zabu surely has her/ his brains in the correct place unlike many who have the ideal vacuum. Some without being in the military appear to have it not in the feet, but somewhere where politeness prevents me from stating. Do take care before you go ballistic about others.

A military man is a straight forward person and so uses a direct server.

Those who have reasons to be untraceable use proxy server!

I may not been enamoured by Zabu's posts, but this much I will state, that Zabu is an honest person.

That is all.

Thank you, my good man!

I find some India/Israel loving nuts now-a-days in this Forum. By the way, about Suniti Paul. Why someone with BD flag is so adament that she/he is a non-person.

Because she/he is an Honest person who is not prone to hallucination nor wants to be a purveyor of Lies/ Untruth just to prove her loyalty to weird ideas pandered by some ganja inhaling mesmerised yokel to fulfil a daydream and a false idea.

Is Truth determined by the Flag one flies? Weird Logic!

Heard of Abou ben Adhem?

There are those who know Sunita Paul is fake and yet they post such fake reports of fake person so as to fake the issue and totally fake their intentions.

Therefore, there are honest people and those whose existence thrives on fake!

Its almost inconceivable to expect a war in Bangladesh in the current environment. Indo-Bangladeshi relations are probably the best they have ever been and are possibly the best in SAARC. The only other countries that India has better relations with could be Bhutan and Maldives and they don't count for much.

i have been following the forum for last 2 years and i have never seen mbi munshi post anything not related to india. munshi you sound as if bangladesh is going to be invaded by india lol. so much hatred is not good man.

A military man is a straight forward person and so uses a direct server. Those who have reasons to be untraceable use proxy server!

Sometimes you can really be an imbecile.

I have to use a proxy server because I am blocked from accessing PDF directly.

Is he a troll?

You are new around here.

He is very serious in what he writes.

dont worry mate, i m viewing this forum from last three years. From that side i m not as new as u thought. Doesnt take much time to know who is on the way to trolling.
Dont replying to bias is one way of avoiding troll.
Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom