What's new

India On Edge with Bangladesh

All the Indians have not only lost most of their IQ over night but appear to have changed professions also by becoming psychoanalysts. God help us!

The Arabs never left, they are all here.

This kind of flawed thinking creates more tension in the neighborhood, and eventually leads to wars.

do you seriously believe that being of arabic descent would make you better than being of a Bengali lineage?
If the arabs never left...then why isn't arabic the lingua pura of BD?

Thats the Indian thinking. In their world muslim/Brits invaded them, tortured them, converted them, they must be in an eternal vigil. Why else they have a million+ military. They just can't get away from that thinking.
most of what you said is true...but are you any better?

Imagination, fevered at that, is at play?

Unless you mean the Arab steed at the Royal Calcutta Turf Club.

Great horse to ride upon!

That was a figurative post. All those folks that came this way settled here, except for the Brits. I think that knowledge is elementary.

do you seriously believe that being of arabic descent would make you better than being of a Bengali lineage?

I sincerely hope that I don't have any Arab in me, specially Saudi kind.

All those folks that came to the sub-continent way settled here, except for the Brits. As far we are any better , I can't say. I know in BD there is a support for a strong military, but not like we gotta have the best at any cost. The military expenditure is barely over 1% of GDP.

That was a figurative post. All those folks that came this way settled here, except for the Brits. I think that knowledge is elementary.

Ah yes!

Elementary indeed.

All are descendant of Mohammed bin Qasim, right?

By 712 A.D., Arab had reached till Mekran, the ancient Gedrosia.

Now, maybe I could be corrected, but did the Arabs stay back in India?

As far we are any better , I can't say. I know in BD there is a support for a strong military, but not like we gotta have the best at any cost. The military expenditure is barely over 1% of GDP.

Two things...
a)comparision with India:Our position on the map is under threat from two powerful-nuke states....one of them would soon become the world's other superpower...
BD has probably Myanmar to be vary of...I would never even think of India ever attacking BD because to me it would never make any sense to convert a potential freindly state into an enemy especially when our survival as a nation is at stake even now...to me it makes no sense.
So your defence needs would be focussed on Mayanmar chiefly and to a limited extent at India.Hence you don't need top-of-the-line products.Your economic progress has pleasantly surprised many...no point sabotaging it.

b)Perception:There are many people who stand to benefit from defence deals and weponary acquisition...from kick-backs and sorts...
for that many times false perceptions are fed...like the americans have this theory that everytime the senate tries to cut development cost of a plane...the USAF shows chinks in it's armor by showcasing doctored losses to other inferior airforces in mock exercises...while I do not endorse this view..I do believe that govts(actually politicians) do tend to thrive on spoiled relations between other nations to get money out of it...
there is always some scope for false perceptions.

In such a war that you have envisioned, China is not needed. India cannot fight in two fronts, east and west, at the same time. Not only that, it cannot even fight a war in the west when east is hostile to it, even though not at war. India will have to keep more than 500,000 troops mobilized in the east if it is hostile and India is at war against the west. This is why India wants to be sure that the east remains demilitarized or a puppet at their hand.

LOL oh ur Gawd!!! who ever it is plz give him some brains..so u think india needs 5 lakh troops to save our borders from the gr8 bangladeshi ummah?? ha ha..Our IA guys will sit on the border??:no:we wont even step in..Our army AF IN can at will move in to any parts of ur country least for the next 2 decades..ha ha it will take only 12 su 30 mki's to destroy ur country..and about pakistan the only thing they have are nukes man to man we showed them wat we can to their theories of 10 hindu = 1 pakistani muslim. ha ha

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom