What's new

India On Edge with Bangladesh

She is a mole planted by RAW/MOSAD to discredit a small Muslim Bangladesh through her connections to the english email magazines. She/he is real and not an imagination that this BD-flag holder is insisting on. His stance is only to protect India-Israeli joint enemity against Bangladesh

Do you know what a mole is? :lol: Its not like this Sunita Paul is compromising Bangladesh's national security or anything like that. She just writes inflammatory articles about Bangladesh.

Israeli MOSAD? In Bangladesh? What business does MOSAD have in Bangladesh? Do you have any proof that they are in Bangladesh?
Nothing I can name. Israel and Bangladesh are worlds apart. They would waste their time being here, especially considering that Bangladesh is no threat to Israel's national security. Otherwise, it could be all propaganda.

Israel has good relations with a handful of Muslim-majority countries. Practically speaking, it could be technologically and economically beneficial for Bangladesh - no strings attached. But now is not a good time establish diplomatic relations with the Jewish State, especially since many Bangladeshis work in the Arab World.

Anyway, my point about this Sunita Paul is that it could be a group of people, not an individual. The reason why I have said this is because this person has never appeared in public. Her photos (at least apparently) don't even match.

2009-04-30__point1.jpg

If she is very critical of Bangladesh (i.e invalid criticism), she should come out in public and debate. A good journalists always has a "get out there" attitude, and always comes up with good, original work. Not in a closed shell. Again, this further proves the point that this person may not even exist. Much of the articles are filled with plagiarism, please look it up.

And as far as the article posted on this thread, it doesn't offer much credibility, but just mere speculation. So please, don't take this Sunita Paul too seriously. And even IF (I maybe wrong) she does exist, well...too bad that she sucks as a journalist :lol: I mean, whats the point of listening to a crappy journalist right? Its a waste of time. Let alone an author claiming that terrorist groups like LeT are "petty". Just completely blows the credibility.

Do you know what a mole is? :lol: Its not like this Sunita Paul is compromising Bangladesh's national security or anything like that. She just writes inflammatory articles about Bangladesh.

Israeli MOSAD? In Bangladesh? What business does MOSAD have in Bangladesh? Do you have any proof that they are in Bangladesh?
Nothing I can name. Israel and Bangladesh are worlds apart. They would waste their time being here, especially considering that Bangladesh is no threat to Israel's national security. Otherwise, it could be all propaganda.

Israel has good relations with a handful of Muslim-majority countries. Practically speaking, it could be technologically and economically beneficial for Bangladesh - no strings attached. But now is not a good time establish diplomatic relations with the Jewish State, especially since many Bangladeshis work in the Arab World.

Anyway, my point about this Sunita Paul is that it could be a group of people, not an individual. The reason why I have said this is because this person has never appeared in public. Her photos (at least apparently) don't even match.

2009-04-30__point1.jpg

If she is very critical of Bangladesh (i.e invalid criticism), she should come out in public and debate. A good journalists always has a "get out there" attitude, and always comes up with good, original work. Not in a closed shell. Again, this further proves the point that this person may not even exist. Much of the articles are filled with plagiarism, please look it up.

And as far as the article posted on this thread, it doesn't offer much credibility, but just mere speculation. So please, don't take this Sunita Paul too seriously. And even IF (I maybe wrong) she does exist, well...too bad that she sucks as a journalist :lol: I mean, whats the point of listening to a crappy journalist right? Its a waste of time. Let alone an author claiming that terrorist groups like LeT are "petty". Just completely blows the credibility.

I don't know why we are wasting so much time on this. When I posted this thread in 2009 Sunita Paul was making the news and was quoted by everyone. The probable reason why someone used her as a cover was that some of the information she disclosed was extremely sensitive. While she doesn't exist what she revealed has not been entirely discredited. We need a proper investigation into Pilkhana to get the truth so let us leave at that.

2009-04-30__point1.jpg

thats proves some bangladeshi youth are being brainwashed with propagandas like indo-israeli threat, anti muslim axis led by india etc. I pitty them coz really is far from that. I m thankfull to god becoz people like you my friend are not polluted by these evil minded theories.

The OP has for time and again demonstrated his Anti-Indian bias, many of his apocalyptic predictions about India and Bangladesh never seem to happen, but still he gets a free pass, and creates or collects mind-boggling conspiracy theories and uses every opportunity to tarnish India's imagine with much of articles which are innuendo and here say.

Mr. MBI Munshi, life is too short to hate.

In such a war that you have envisioned, China is not needed. India cannot fight in two fronts, east and west, at the same time. Not only that, it cannot even fight a war in the west when east is hostile to it, even though not at war. India will have to keep more than 500,000 troops mobilized in the east if it is hostile and India is at war against the west. This is why India wants to be sure that the east remains demilitarized or a puppet at their hand.

Thats the Indian thinking. In their world muslim/Brits invaded them, tortured them, converted them, they must be in an eternal vigil. Why else they have a million+ military. They just can't get away from that thinking.

Thats the Indian thinking. In their world muslim/Brits invaded them, tortured them, converted them, they must be in an eternal vigil. Why else they have a million+ military. They just can't get away from that thinking.

You speak as if you had a landscape gracefully landed on this planet in the 70's when Arabs and The British left Sub continent when India was alone.. Thats a smart thinking though.

I don't know why we are wasting so much time on this. When I posted this thread in 2009 Sunita Paul was making the news and was quoted by everyone. The probable reason why someone used her as a cover was that some of the information she disclosed was extremely sensitive. While she doesn't exist what she revealed has not been entirely discredited. We need a proper investigation into Pilkhana to get the truth so let us leave at that.

Those "everyone" who quote her are either a bunch of retards or a bunch of hardcore smartasses.

I think you are informed enough about the truth behind Pilkhana :D

You speak as if you had a landscape gracefully landed on this planet in the 70's when Arabs and The British left Sub continent when India was alone.. Thats a smart thinking though.

The Arabs never left, they are all here.

This kind of flawed thinking creates more tension in the neighborhood, and eventually leads to wars.

lol like u always do something about pakistan look at mumai attacks look at parliment attacks lol.and aout attacking bangladesh its your sweet dreams what you think pakistan is just waiting the time you get invovled with others pakistan china will attack and you know it better then us.so stop pretending n b real

We do not want to start a war with pakistan. Unconventional warfare like mumbai requires unconventional reply. In anyway, pakistan is in much worse shape than we can every make it. I am sure GoI has no hand in it.

And you did not learn anything from 3.5 wars that you fought, china or even USA wont risk a war with any other country to save pakistan.

Sometimes you can really be an imbecile.

I have to use a proxy server because I am blocked from accessing PDF directly.

What a clever statement from the Munshi!

Impressive indeed.

What brilliance when we are having the longest eclipse of the century!

I maybe an imbecile, but you are still to reach even that status since you require tons of grey matter to have to reach the state, so much that even money can't buy!!

Stay well and stay happy since you cannot even achieve the level you ascribe to me!

The Arabs never left, they are all here.

This kind of flawed thinking creates more tension in the neighborhood, and eventually leads to wars.

Imagination, fevered at that, is at play?

Unless you mean the Arab steed at the Royal Calcutta Turf Club.

Great horse to ride upon!

I only hate the thought of being enslaved by Indian hegemony.

That is because you live in an already in self suggested enslaved psychosis!

No self respecting Bangladeshis I know (and I know many) have this psychosis and instead, are very confident of themselves and of their country too!

As I see Bangladesh, it is bountiful with many nature's boom. All it requires is self discipline and hard work with a singly national aim. Everything will fall in place. Nothing can deter Bangladesh.

Be like Don Quixote and tilt at windmills or chase non existing shadows, you will only be digging yourself six feet below!

Back
Top Bottom