What's new

India Not Weak, Won't Shy Away from Using Power, Says New Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

The land captured from Hindu ruler who ceded with India with full state machinary with full backing of Indian armed forces, rest assured we fought with Indian Army to liberate those lands who are called Azad Kashmir. This is the territory, a huge territory we gained in pure battle against all odds. Despite Brits giving you all opportunity to cease whole of Kashmir, your PM end up running to UN to stop the war.

And sunny boy, the mutiny of 71 which you call war, was nothing more then rebellion which you took advantage and with odds heavy against very few who were based on eastern wing, indeed you lot do need odds heavily in your favour to wage your conflicts, otherwise you have been spanked quite badly in all your wars. Which territory you have gained son? Bangladesh is a separate country. With regards to Siachen, it was a no man land, before you smart arses got yourselves stuck into.

You are a nation who is losing around average 35 soldiers per month on the border with Pakistan since 2001. Being a loud mouth won't change the facts.
I could tell you that you won against the Raja of Kashmir. India entered only after the war had begun and Raja was running scared. Or that losing even 50 soldiers per month would be worth it. No body is scared or worried on shedding blood for the country.

But I just realized something.

At the end of the day results on the ground matter. Everything else is just excuses.

Republic of India is the only country in South Asia to have consistently added territory to the country since Independence.

At the end of the day Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only country in South Asia to have consistently lost land since Independence.

Do you know the word consistent? It means repeatedly.

This initself shows the difference between the Armed Forces. One delivers to its nation by bringing more territory in. The other loses territory for its nation. You meanwhile continue to keep giving excuses for the results on the ground. :tup:

There is no honor in being a mercenary my son.

Gurkhas are as mercenaries ( to use your word) as the Pastuns are in Pak.

The regions of Dehra Dun & Darjeeling are home to indigenous Gurkhas who besides those from Nepal from the IA Gurkha regiements.

Are they exchanging a flute.. "baychain bansuri"

Seriously !!

Does it appear that a flute is being exchanged below ?

upload_2017-1-2_10-10-36.jpeg

upload_2017-1-2_10-15-1.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-2_10-17-46.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-2_10-17-46.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
India Not Weak, Won't Shy Away from Using Power, Says New Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

Just like a drunk guy trying to convince others that he is not drunk

lulz.

Indians need to stop labeling Pakistanis as Jihadists. This is like labeling all Indians as rapists.
And if that's the case. Pakistanis should be known as J-R

According to Women's Studies professor Shahla Haeri, rape in Pakistan is "often institutionalized and has the tacit and at times the explicit approval of the state". According to a study by Human Rights Watch, there is a rape once every two hours and a gang rape every eight.

Pakistan’s shameful denial of male rape
1149618-malerape-1469526181.jpg

No catharsis for survivors as talking about sexual abuse remains a taboo
By FERYA ILYAS / DESIGN: NABEEL AHMED / VIDEO: NARENDAR KUMAR
Jul.29,2016
KARACHI :
In the discreet corner of an under-construction building, Nasir* sat on the chest of a lifeless body, thumping so hard you would expect the ribcage to break any second. His victim, 14-year-old Jamal*, was first sexually assaulted and then murdered by putting a plastic bag over his face and wrapping the elastic waistband of his own shalwar around his neck. The final blows by Nasir were to make sure Jamal breathed his last in front of his eyes and no witness was left at the crime scene.

According to non-governmental organisation War Against Rape (WAR), Nasir was a serial rapist and destroyed many lives for his sexual desires but was caught when he raped another teenager and was unsuccessful in suffocating him in the same manner.

LOL

Sure india isn't week and can show it's power to.....nepal or bhuttan :lol:

Try showing your "power" to Pakistan or China--you'll only be humiliated as always.

We all saw how Pakistan Army shafted india after their surgeeee kaal asktries

Hell, our boys conducted multiple and real surgical strikes cross border and even BEHEADED hindu soldiers to establish our fear and dominance over them as always.

Yeah! China
Second Sino-Indian War of 1967: Decisive Victory for India and Defeat of China
Indian print media of 1960s and then Indian Government only speak about Sino-Indian conflict of 1962 where weak political leadership gave the military advantage to China. However, the history of 1962 conflict is not the only history that exists, though this is what the Indian history syllabus have been teaching us for a long time.
The setback in the 1962 can be credited to the Indian political leadership, more than the military excellence of the PLA. It was this illogical fantasy of “Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai”. It would leave one confused whether this was the Chinese diplomatic excellence or Indian diplomatic blunder when political class could not see the reality behind the Indo-Chinese border even after being cautioned by Indian Military on numerous occasions.
I believe, this is the first article in 21st century which is tearing apart the cloak of secrecy on Second Sino-Indian War of 1967, reasons best known to political class and history commission there was an intentional cover-up of this war to a great extent. Limited reach of print media in that era helped Government at that time to keep the details about this war from the mainstream.
On one side is a hush-hush by China, which is well understood because of the huge setback of this strategic defeat which caught over-confident military leadership of Chinese Military by surprise. It being so close to 1962 would have open a can of worms for Chinese Communist Party and sense of euphoria in Chinese public for their leadership would have quickly evaporated.
However, real surprise is on Indian side which after scoring a decisive victory over Chinese in 1967, avenging their 1962 setback valiantly, still chose to wrap one of the finest hour of Indian Military under cloak of secrecy. Their could be only one reason for that, a decision to not rub the salt on the wounds of Indian political leadership of 1962, since this valiant victory of 1967 by a competent and decisive Indian Military would have exposed the stark contrast to incompetent leadership from politicians in 1962.
After the setback of 1962, China dared to attack India again on at least two occasions and lost both of these conflicts badly. After 10th October 1967 Chinese People’s Liberation Army never ever dreamt to attack India, and their guns fell silent ever since. Indians need to boost up their morals by knowing the exact truth of 1967 War, when Indian Army had beaten back the columns of Chinese Army all the way back to their barracks.
Second Sino-Indian War of 1967 got its roots from 1965 Indo-Pak war where several small scale military skirmishes between Indian and Chinese troops happened on the Sino-Indian border. Chinese Military was looking to intrude into the Indian Territory and gain strategic position so that they can engage India in a manner that Indian Military attention is divided between Pakistan and China. However the Indian Army thwarted all these attacks and Chinese authorities forced their military to withdrew due to “heavy casualties” compared to “moderate loss” on India side.
Few day before hostilities broke out in September of 1967, Chinese Army threatened through loudspeakers that if Indians don’t withdraw from their perceived border line, 1962 type casualties will repeat. However, this time Indian Army was in avenging mood. Chinese Army marched forward in large numbers towards Indian Army positions, however were shocked to see the heavily fortified Indian positions instead of vacated posts as they were expecting while boasting of 1962 on loudspeakers, seeing this Chinese columns halted and promptly marched back without firing at Indian positions.
In order to de-escalate the situation on Sino-Indian border and make sure Chinese do not have an excuse for border violations, it was decided by the Indian Military to lay a wire in the centre of the Pass from Nathu La to Sebu La to demarcate the perceived border. This task was to be carried out by the Jawans of 70 Field Company of Engineers assisted by a company of 18 Rajput deployed at Yak La pass further north of Nathu La. The wire laying was to commence at first light on the fateful morning of 11 September 1967.
On 11th September, the engineers and Jawans started erecting long iron pickets from Nathu La to Sebu La along the perceived border while 2 Grenadiers and Artillery Observation Post Officers at Sebu La and Camel’s Back were on alert. Immediately the Chinese Political Commissar, with a section of Infantry came to the centre of the Pass where Lt. Col Rai Singh, CO 2 Grenadiers was standing with his commando platoon. The Commissar asked Lt Col Rai Singh to stop laying the wire. Orders to the Indian Army were clear. They were not to blink. An argument started which soon built up into a scuffle. In the ensuing melee, the commissar got roughed up. Thereafter the Chinese went up back to their bunkers and engineers resumed laying the wire.
Within a few minutes of this, a whistle was heard on the Chinese side followed by murderous medium machine gun fire from north shoulder. The pass was completely devoid of cover and the Jawans of 70 Field Company and 18 Rajput were caught in the open and suffered heavy casualties which included Col Rai Singh who was wounded. He was awarded MVC later. 2 Grenadier opened small arms fire on North shoulder but it was not very effective. Within the first ten minutes, there were nearly seventy dead and scores wounded lying in the open on the pass. Within half an hour, Chinese artillery opened up on the pass as well as in the depth areas but it was mostly prophylactic fire due to lack of observation and failed to do much damage.
Looking at this blatant aggression from Chinese, full of rage Indian Artillery observation post officers went for an extremely heavy artillery response to Chinese positions. Because of excellent domination and observation from Sebu La and Camel’s back, Indian artillery fire decimated Chinese positions. It was followed by a ferocious counter strike from the Mountaineers, Grenadiers and Rajputs which included close quarter combat also.
Chinese were caught off-guard by this ferocity from Indian side and suffered heavy casualties which number more than 300 dead and 450 wounded according to Chinese estimate which numbers the Indian tolls up to 89; however Indian authorities claim it to be 65. Most of the Chinese bunkers on North shoulder and in depth were completely destroyed and Chinese suffered very heavy casualties across all their positions.The artillery duel thereafter carried on relentlessly, day and night. For the next three days, the Chinese were taught a very good lesson.
After suffering heavy casualties at Nathu La, a bewildered Chinese Army tried to open another front and planned to extend the conflict throughout Sikkim. On 1st October, the Chinese Army attacked Chola area to avenge what happened in Nathu-La. Chinese planned for a command-style assault to surprise Indian defence positions with shock and awe. However, this commando strike went horribly wrong and Chinese lost 40 of their elite commandos. This led to a panic within Chinese ranks followed by a shabby retreat in haste. Since this skirmish had a lot of close quarter combat, Indian army chose not to assault the retreating Chinese columns as there were many wounded soldiers on Chinese side. Indian Army continued to monitor the border closely for any activities on Chinese side, however Chinese had retreated deep inside their territory, nearly three kilometers away to a feature named Kam Barracks where they remain deployed till date. Indian Army had got better of the Chinese yet again. Finally, all hostilities ended on 10th October. Chola Pass is firmly in Indian hands since then.
The Chinese are estimated to have suffered heavy casualties on both war fronts. This time, Indians Lions refused to blink and the mighty Chinese Dragon was made to look very ordinary. This was the first time the Chinese got a bloody nose, and the myth of their invincibility was broken.
Post this heavy defeat of Chinese Army in 1967 Sino-Indian War, Chinese never dared to attack Indian borders. They realised the huge difference between Indian Diplomatic inefficiency and Indian Military excellence and that on border now they will have to face the latter. That’s the historical reason they chose not to help their ally Pakistan in 1971 and 1999 and did not get involved in the hostilities at any level.
No wonder, Sino-Indian border has remained peaceful ever since.

And for Pakistan we don't need to mention!!! Lol

Son, you seem incensed by Gurkhas. Almost sounding very personal now. Chal bata de bete, kissi Gurkha ne tujhe kuch kiya na UK mein?

Don't feel bad about it. They are mad friggin legendary fighters. And they love to drink. Lethal combination. Lol There was this Gurkha guy in college (he's a commando now in the Nepalese army). After drinking he would climb in tables. It would take minimum 15 guys to control him. And I have seen him in too many fights to count. Lethal, fearless, a thing of terrifying beauty.

It's not their size. It's their mad mind that makes them lethal warriors. Remember what FM Sam Maneckshaw once said - If a man says he's not afraid before battle, he's a liar or a Gurkha.

As I said. Your side is never going the forget the final charge uphill in the dark, khukris drawn. Death was a blessing.

My boy, there a Gurkha security guard in my office, ex servicemen of UK Land forces who call me Sir and open the door for me everyday, I find him very timid, shy and humble, almost to my chest height I have to look down at him while talking. I don't even consider myself tall Pakistani. Funny thing is, he hates India with passion.

Beta, The only thing which amuses me that you Indians take pride in some random people who are not even ethnically Indians, midgets, what we say in Pakistan, "chikna" as well, historically mercenaries. Hand over your Gurkhas to Pakhtoons of North West Pakistan, by the time they are finished, can't say about the rest of body but the Gurkha will leave with sore arse, if you know what I mean, aaeeyy?

The Pakhtoon are in business of chewing the so called world powers and spitting them out. With midget Gurkhas they have not only chewed them but digested them as there is nothing to spit out due to small size of these creatures. This happened on the valleys of Kargil and Afghanistan. You are terribly misinformed sunny boy.

Pakhtoon is a state of mind just not a race, it can overcome anyone at any time. They form the punch of Pakistan armed forces specially crack elite forces. You are trying to punch above your weight Kido, literally.

On a military forum one would expect a modicum of knowledge of military dresses which is the reason why no one finds it funny to see soldiers of the Pak NLI wearing the kind of head dress they do ( see last image below).

The head dress worn by the Generals is the standard dress worn by Gurkha Regiments including that of the Brit Army, see image below.

images

2016%2B-%2B1

What NLI wear is a sign of manliness, almost all Pakistani man wear this, almost becoming a fashion now. Fully indeginous.

What you lot are wearing, I have seen chimps in circus wear something similar to amuse the crowd. Kinda bastards child between cowboy hat and jew hat, definitely imported, nothing indeginous about it. Look ridiculous as hell.

My boy, there a Gurkha security guard in my office, ex servicemen of UK Land forces who call me Sir and open the door for me everyday, I find him very timid, shy and humble, almost to my chest height I have to look down at him while talking. I don't even consider myself tall Pakistani. Funny thing is, he hates India with passion.

Beta, The only thing which amuses me that you Indians take pride in some random people who are not even ethnically Indians, midgets, what we say in Pakistan, "chikna" as well, historically mercenaries. Hand over your Gurkhas to Pakhtoons of North West Pakistan, by the time they are finished, can't say about the rest of body but the Gurkha will leave with sore arse, if you know what I mean, aaeeyy?

The Pakhtoon are in business of chewing the so called world powers and spitting them out. With midget Gurkhas they have not only chewed them but digested them as there is nothing to spit out due to small size of these creatures. This happened on the valleys of Kargil and Afghanistan. You are terribly misinformed sunny boy.

Pakhtoon is a state of mind just not a race, it can overcome anyone at any time. They form the punch of Pakistan armed forces specially crack elite forces. You are trying to punch above your weight Kido, literally.

What NLI wear is a sign of manliness, almost all Pakistani man wear this, almost becoming a fashion now. Fully indeginous.

What you lot are wearing, I have seen chimps in circus wear something similar to amuse the crowd. Kinda bastards child between cowboy hat and jew hat, definitely imported, nothing indeginous about it. Look ridiculous as hell.

:lol:

I could tell you that you won against the Raja of Kashmir. India entered only after the war had begun and Raja was running scared. Or that losing even 50 soldiers per month would be worth it. No body is scared or worried on shedding blood for the country.

But I just realized something.

At the end of the day results on the ground matter. Everything else is just excuses.

Republic of India is the only country in South Asia to have consistently added territory to the country since Independence.

At the end of the day Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only country in South Asia to have consistently lost land since Independence.

Do you know the word consistent? It means repeatedly.

This initself shows the difference between the Armed Forces. One delivers to its nation by bringing more territory in. The other loses territory for its nation. You meanwhile continue to keep giving excuses for the results on the ground. :tup:

May sounds good in bollywood history which you are indoctrinated with ever since your miserable existence, but the ground realities are very bitter to digest for your kind.

REST ASSURED WE DIDN'T FOUGHT 1948 WAR AGAINST THE BODYGUARDS OF KASHMIR HINDU RULER.

What your history don't tell you that Indian invasion of Kashmir was already in motion before August partition. Gordaspur was officially part of Pakistan for first few days after 14th August but the Brits changed the map again to give India the only land route to kashmir from India during that time. Your forces were already inside kashmir which prompted Pakistan to respond. It's hilarious to hear the utter garbage you are taught in your history. Kido, always remember this, it's YOU who went running to UN for ceasefire we didn't. It's he who is getting spanked and on Backfoot, who ask for ceasefire. We didn't give a toss, we were gaining land with everyday passing in war. Considering that your forces have already lost huge land mass to Pakistan in pure man to man battle, as no mukti bahni was needed, in a post 1947 era, its quite hilarious to hear you boost about your forces.

Good to see that I have reduced you to smilies.

We are rolling on the floor reading about the manly arse .... chewing Pashtuns son. Spilled my drink, and some of it came out through my nose. Bas kar bhai. Joker.

Gurkhas are as mercenaries ( to use your word) as the Pastuns are in Pak.

Pakhtoons have fought from Alexander to Brits to Soviets to Yanks, all super powers you can think of. Your defination of mercenaries is hilarious. Pakistan is their land and they defend it. No one can tell them what to do. On the other hand the Gurkhas who look Chinese to begin with got no ethnical connection with Indians. They have done the bidding of colonial masters and still doing, Canon fodders would be understatement. I can go on here but don't want to embarrass you further.

We are rolling on the floor reading about the manly arse .... chewing Pashtuns son. Spilled my drink, and some of it came out through my nose. Bas kar bhai. Joker.

Trust me son, keep your "chikna" Gurkha boys away from burly 6 foot plus burly Pakhtoon and his fist. Pardon our ways, but that's how we literally "stamp" our authority over inferior races.

Son, this ain't talk, what I mentioned is reality. Got many family members in armed forces with one of them as part of SSG was deep inside kargil smoking many Gurkhas himself. If you take pride in these midgets whose skull can be grabbed in a Pakhtoon fist, and who by the way are not even Indian ethnically, good on you. Ask them what Pakhtoon Taliban did to them as part of British forces in Afghanistan.

If you really do have family members, sit them down for a chat again.

Kido, Incidently, kargil was the "last time" we as nation were involved in proper conflict. So what are you on about? What I am telling you are first hand accounts from a family member. You are fully entitled to believe in your fairytale stories told to you by your friends to massage your misplaced ego.

There were few unlucky ones who managed to get close to Pakistani posts in kargil and got captured. There were no jails where they can kept. Those midgets who got neutralised on their way uphill were far lucky as it was just one shoot through their tiny skulls which put them out of their misery. The screems of getting skinned alived in the dark and cold valleys of Kargil were indeed terrifying.

World has not come to stage where midgets can act big. Size does matter sunny boy.

To get UK passport after surviving their term in UK Land forces is the main motivation behind these people quest to leave India/Nepal once and for all.

Junior, calm down.

Pakhtoons have fought from Alexander to Brits to Soviets to Yanks, all super powers you can think of. Your defination of mercenaries is hilarious. Pakistan is their land and they defend it. No one can tell them what to do. On the other hand the Gurkhas who look Chinese to begin with got no ethnical connection with Indians. They have done the bidding of colonial masters and still doing, Canon fodders would be understatement. I can go on here but don't want to embarrass you further.

Trust me son, keep your "chikna" Gurkha boys away from burly 6 foot plus burly Pakhtoon and his fist. Pardon our ways, but that's how we literally "stamp" our authority over inferior races.

Tell your family members and pashtuns to win one damn war or engagement. Then speak.

Sounds good junior?

Well, since perceptions need to be put in perspective I shall attempt to reply. Its difficult to change mindsets , silly pre conceived notions & a false sense of misplaced macho feelings

Its a regimental tradition so one respects it. Cannot see how wearing feathers on the head is a sign of manliness. I have seen cabaret dancers wear them.

You guys lost East Bengal for the same reason as I see in your remarks . Two things stand out - Decrying others ( with nothing much to show for yourselves) and a homosexual trait so common among losers which gives them a false sense of bravado.

We are talking soldiers, history has it that physical size does not matter for if it did Niazi who was a Pashtun would not have laid down arms in East Pakistan.

I have nothing to say on the rest of your post as it deserves nothing except a " Get well soon".

Last edited:
Well, since perceptions need to be put in perspective I shall attempt to reply. Its difficult to change mindsets , silly pre conceived notions & a false sense of misplaced macho feelings

Its a regimental tradition so one respects it. Cannot see how wearing feathers on the head is a sign of manliness. I have seen cabaret dancers were them.

You guys lost East Bengal for the same reason as I see in your remarks . Two things stand out - Decrying others ( with nothing much to show for yourselves) and a homosexual trait so common among losers which gives them a false sense of bravado.

We are talking soldiers, history has it that physical size does not matter for if it did Niazi who was a Pashtun would not have laid down arms in East Pakistan.

I have nothing to say on the rest of your post as it deserves nothing except a " Get well soon".

You should tell him that their Iron brothers China has fought all superpowers and defeated them after being midgets(that China boasts about).

Indians need to stop labeling Pakistanis as Jihadists. This is like labeling all Indians as rapists.
And we probably need to throw a slave minded idiot like u out of pakistan, did u just seriously compare jihad to rape u fundo??, ur a special kind of jelly brained psycho arent u??, jihad and bieng called a jihadi is a matter of fearce pride for any pakistani, just because cia/mosad/ raw nexus bought some tatoo ridden, uncircumsized bearded baboons who claimed they were doing jihad doesnt mean we start feeling bad about jihad, this is exactly what they wanted to do, the feared how muslims gave their lives for their religion in pursuit of jihad and shahdat so they wanted to taboo this concept by hiring the worst kind of shitting dogs and then have them claim jihad so that they could strike at our ideology which is pakistan power source, so in the future hold ur toungue and use it when u grow some brain cells, the moto of pak army is jihad fesabillilah...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom