What's new

India Not Weak, Won't Shy Away from Using Power, Says New Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

Dinn knew this. Nice addition. This piece of information explains (another solid reason) why Pakistan was so adamant at not receiving the dead bodies (or whatever was left of it)

Whatever the reason is. We never made the distinction of regular or irregular. Each dead Pakistani soldier was given a soldier's burial, with full Muslim rites.

And we probably need to throw a slave minded idiot like u out of pakistan, did u just seriously compare jihad to rape u fundo??, ur a special kind of jelly brained psycho arent u??, jihad and bieng called a jihadi is a matter of fearce pride for any pakistani, just because cia/mosad/ raw nexus bought some tatoo ridden, uncircumsized bearded baboons who claimed they were doing jihad doesnt mean we start feeling bad about jihad, this is exactly what they wanted to do, the feared how muslims gave their lives for their religion in pursuit of jihad and shahdat so they wanted to taboo this concept by hiring the worst kind of shitting dogs and then have them claim jihad so that they could strike at our ideology which is pakistan power source, so in the future hold ur toungue and use it when u grow some brain cells, the moto of pak army is jihad fesabillilah...

I'm not Pakistani, I'm Taiwanese American. If you want to be a militant jihadist. Go for it, just don't come to America.

I'm not Pakistani, I'm Taiwanese American. If you want to be a militant jihadist. Go for it, just don't come to America.
Let me explian something to u my taiwanese friend, this is exactly why u should research something completely before making up ur mind, research the topic of jihad, there is no militant jihad in islam, jihad can only be declared by the govt of an islamic country, no other entity has that power, i dont agree with people running of to different areas to commence jihad , that is not jihad those are paid mercanaries working for intelligence agencies, jihad is and can only be declared by a legitimate govt, i will only commit jihad if thr state and army of pakistan declares it, and in true islamic jihad killing of women and children of the enemy is forbidden strictly, even cutting of trees and destroying ur enemy's food belongings etc is forbidden, and treating enemy prisoners with kindness and forgiveness is promoted, jihad is fight against injustice and is only defensive never offensive..

Back
Top Bottom