What's new

India Not Weak, Won't Shy Away from Using Power, Says New Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

idiom-explained-horse-to-water-make-him-drink.jpg

I know. He is salivating Racism from his mouth.

Is this the reason u need to copy and paste pics off from google, cause u cant think up a reply??

The content of what I think & the picture is the same.

Is there a concern somewhere ?

Why do u feel the need to explain ur self, boy!!,lol

The interaction was between me & another poster who has got the point .

So..... ?

Thats why I asked if there was a concern somewhere

The interaction was between me & another poster who has got the point .

So..... ?

Thats why I asked if there was a concern somewhere
Sorry I just cant help myself but butt in when i see entertainers like you, i just have to talk to u people, u see its good research for the book iam writting, its called "life of a brainless gitt", after i finish this iam going to write a sequel named " the pathetic life of an indian and how we feel sorry for them"., so i may need inputs from u time from time, hope its not a bother...

@Taimoor Khan , you bitch slapped the dirty indian monkeys to the point where they have been reduced to using emojis .. LOL!

haath halka rako yaar, zaraa banderoun kho bhi kailnay do!

@Taimoor Khan , you bitch slapped the dirty indian monkeys to the point where they have been reduced to using emojis .. LOL!

haath halka rako yaar, zaraa banderoun kho bhi kailnay do!

Nawaz the "Shareef" went to UN and couldn't hand over the proof of Kulbhishan doing terrorism instead he tweaked his glasses and took a deep sip of water. I guess that was not a bitch slap for Pakistanis.

Your foreign minister designated gave permission to your GREAT Raheel again the "Shareef" to go to US to lobby for F16 still he couldn't. I guess that was not a bitch slap for Pakistanis.

Your Maheela Lodhi went to the chair of UN to object about India atrocities in Kashmir.

But I guess it's not a bitch slap according to Pakistanis.

I don't know what it is. -and it only takes 3 diplomats to block everything in a population of 1.4 billion how many do you have?

Coz last time I checked they were in Geneva in a strip club.

yes just like darendra tried isolating Pakistan ? LOL

Lazy indians? cant even be bothered to put their hats on straight!

Those hats are put straight. DO not expose your knowledge here.

Son , kashmir is pakistani land that India is occupying in its entirety . The part that you hold is not even kashmir( only valley is kashmir ). We snatched the largest part of J&K and you couldn't do jack except crying .
We tore pakistan a new one in 1971 ; captured pakistani land in size equal to that of syria. Not only that we annexed kargil heights and siachin after 71 and all pakistan did was surrender meekly.
Size does matter!!

There are millions of indian gorkhas too . So not all gorkhas are mercenaries

Add siachin glacier.

I know i read that in newspaper ..but that hat is terrible..Very weird looking.. cant they change design to look better a little..i mean look at it it's clownish..
dalbir-singh-suhag-pti.jpg

bip-696x419.jpg
Well then what dose it say about forces accepting defeat infront of these "Clowns". And the cherry on the cake, the so called "Super man warriors" pathans where also part of the surendered.

Talk is cheap Taimoor. Talk to your vets from Kargil. The ones who made it back alive and were accepted as your own. Ask them about the sight of a Gurkha coming at them uphill.
Well the truthfulness of Pakistan is world famous. Even if he finds one truthful guy, the only thing he would say is "By the time I reached to safety, I badly needed a trousers change"

I could tell you that you won against the Raja of Kashmir. India entered only after the war had begun and Raja was running scared. Or that losing even 50 soldiers per month would be worth it. No body is scared or worried on shedding blood for the country.

But I just realized something.

At the end of the day results on the ground matter. Everything else is just excuses.

Republic of India is the only country in South Asia to have consistently added territory to the country since Independence.

At the end of the day Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only country in South Asia to have consistently lost land since Independence.

Do you know the word consistent? It means repeatedly.

This initself shows the difference between the Armed Forces. One delivers to its nation by bringing more territory in. The other loses territory for its nation. You meanwhile continue to keep giving excuses for the results on the ground. :tup:
Isn't there a proverb that lossers always come up with excuses and winners always have strategy...?

Well the truthfulness of Pakistan is world famous. Even if he finds one truthful guy, the only thing he would say is "By the time I reached to safety, I badly needed a trousers change"

I'm afraid there were none. Many were hacked down from behind, trying to run. You have to understand the kind of losses we absorbed getting up there, due to the limitations imposed on the men by New Delhi. There was going to be no quarter given. And none was.

Where were they when Pakistan bulldozed it's way in 1948 war and merged the land size of Switzerland into Pakistan called Azad Kashmir. Or were they busy licking the colonial master behind then. They do make good mercenaries though. One of my friend lives near ghurkha regiment base in UK. He has personally seen many body bags of these lot being flown into from Afghanistan which unfortunately don't get reported in local media. Cheap mercenaries I would say.

Trust me, this hat looks very funny. I have seen chimps wearing the same hat in circus once trying to please the crowd.

Oh - that was when you invaded the free nation of Kashmir which was NOT a part of the Indian Union. You know the same nation whose "freedom" you claim to be fighting for.

I'm afraid there were none. Many were hacked down from behind, trying to run. You have to understand the kind of losses we absorbed getting up there, due to the limitations imposed on the men by New Delhi. There was going to be no quarter given. And none was.
Dinn knew this. Nice addition. This piece of information explains (another solid reason) why Pakistan was so adamant at not receiving the dead bodies (or whatever was left of it)

Back
Top Bottom