What's new

India Not Weak, Won't Shy Away from Using Power, Says New Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

Indian incoming and outgoing army chiefs.

C0_ItWgXgAAKSlk.jpg

Why they dress up like clowns. That hat is circus material.

Lazy indians? cant even be bothered to put their hats on straight!

Why they dress up like clowns. That hat is circus material.
They are from gorkha regiment..Gorkhas serve in Indian and UK army as far as i know..Lol this hat on Neaplis seems fit, it look a bit awkward when Indians wear it

They are both from the Gurkhas.
I know i read that in newspaper ..but that hat is terrible..Very weird looking.. cant they change design to look better a little..i mean look at it it's clownish..
dalbir-singh-suhag-pti.jpg

bip-696x419.jpg

http://www.indiatimes.com/culture/w...etes-200-years-in-the-indian-army-232120.html

They are from Gurkha regiment. they are one who made lazy Pakistanis to surrender in 1971 BD liberation war

Where were they when Pakistan bulldozed it's way in 1948 war and merged the land size of Switzerland into Pakistan called Azad Kashmir. Or were they busy licking the colonial master behind then. They do make good mercenaries though. One of my friend lives near ghurkha regiment base in UK. He has personally seen many body bags of these lot being flown into from Afghanistan which unfortunately don't get reported in local media. Cheap mercenaries I would say.

Trust me, this hat looks very funny. I have seen chimps wearing the same hat in circus once trying to please the crowd.

Preparation for war for a new leader :

Public support

Bringing money as such as possible to the banking system

Trusted, brave talented and dedicated men around

Restructuring armed Force and supplying with critical needs.

Long term plans to make weapons available in country

Growing economy

Global support

Re alignment of strategic partners.

Right time for war!!!

With in few more years we could expect war with Pakistan. It's not gonna be like before. Like giving up the land you gained. Nuclear or what. Its not a problem!!!

Where were they when Pakistan bulldozed it's way in 1948 war and merged the land size of Switzerland into Pakistan called Azad Kashmir. Or were they busy licking the colonial master behind then. They do make good mercenaries though. One of my friend lives near ghurkha regiment base in UK. He has personally seen many body bags of these lot being flown into from Afghanistan which unfortunately don't get reported in local media. Cheap mercenaries I would say.

Trust me, this hat looks very funny. I have seen chimps wearing the same hat in circus once trying to please the crowd.

Talk is cheap Taimoor. Talk to your vets from Kargil. The ones who made it back alive and were accepted as your own. Ask them about the sight of a Gurkha coming at them uphill.

So At last that Patient looking General Dilbir sing is finally getting some rest. Good to know. :D

No offence just for fun

Talk is cheap Taimoor. Talk to your vets from Kargil. The ones who made it back alive and were accepted as your own. Ask them about the sight of a Gurkha coming at them uphill.

Son, this ain't talk, what I mentioned is reality. Got many family members in armed forces with one of them as part of SSG was deep inside kargil smoking many Gurkhas himself. If you take pride in these midgets whose skull can be grabbed in a Pakhtoon fist, and who by the way are not even Indian ethnically, good on you. Ask them what Pakhtoon Taliban did to them as part of British forces in Afghanistan.

Son, this ain't talk, what I mentioned is reality. Got many family members in armed forces with one of them as part of SSG was deep inside kargil smoking many Gurkhas himself. If you take pride in these midgets whose skull can be grabbed in a Pakhtoon fist, and who by the way are not even Indian ethnically, good on you. Ask them what Pakhtoon Taliban did to them as part of British forces in Afghanistan.

Son I have many many friends in the army too. And we've heard all the stories of Kargil. The last time your army actually had the guts to fight. Now you send Jihadis. And you talk of mercenaries?

Son, don't take the Pashtun football personally. It's just what they do traditionally while the red mist of battle hangs over their eyes. Traditionally the footer lasts for three days. After which the balls are speared in front of regimental barracks. Off late, modern rules seem to have frowned on and curtailed their favorite sport. Not so much in the NE though. Away from the media. Son.

Last edited:
Son I have many many friends in the army too. And we've heard all the stories of Kargil. The last time your army actually had the guts to fight. Now you send Jihadis. And you talk of mercenaries?

Son, don't take the Pashtun football personally. It's just what they do traditionally while the red mist of battle hangs over their eyes. Traditionally the footer lasts for three days. After which the balls are speared in front of regimental barracks. Off late, modern rules seem to have frowned on and curtailed their favorite sport. Not so much in the NE though. Away from the media. Son.

Kido, Incidently, kargil was the "last time" we as nation were involved in proper conflict. So what are you on about? What I am telling you are first hand accounts from a family member. You are fully entitled to believe in your fairytale stories told to you by your friends to massage your misplaced ego.

There were few unlucky ones who managed to get close to Pakistani posts in kargil and got captured. There were no jails where they can kept. Those midgets who got neutralised on their way uphill were far lucky as it was just one shoot through their tiny skulls which put them out of their misery. The screems of getting skinned alived in the dark and cold valleys of Kargil were indeed terrifying.

World has not come to stage where midgets can act big. Size does matter sunny boy.

To get UK passport after surviving their term in UK Land forces is the main motivation behind these people quest to leave India/Nepal once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom