What's new

'India not favourites anymore'- Barry Richards

i said it before of start of WC 2011 when every one was saying india will win i knew indian bowling is like a canadian bowling attack when and which ball you want to hit for six you can hit it

i said it before of start of WC 2011 when every one was saying india will win i knew indian bowling is like a canadian bowling attack when and which ball you want to hit for six you can hit it

Apparently you don't rate an attack which restricted Aus to under 200 just a couple of weeks back.

I mean sure, the Indian attack might not be the most potent, but "when and which ball you want to hit for six you can hit it"? That is just ignorant.

just few months back a team (same squad) was beaten convincingly by the English which included the lowest scores ever...

All depends on India's performance against SA and WI.

restricted aussies on warm up games which usualy dont count it is just warming you up noone cares of winning there sir the fact is india bowling cant handle the pressure of opponent batters if india need to win must score 350 all time which is not going to happen

1. India is stil in tournament
2. This is not tennis where seeding (favorites) matters
3. India is the hosting team for much of the "knock out" matches.

India not favorite is fine with me.

Indians,

Cool down, your team is still good enough to go further in this cup.

lets see what happen..! well there is no doubt there our bowling attack is not as strong..! But lets see what happen..!

:fingers crossed:

india tied a match on an unbelievably flat pitch and everyone is going gaga over indias bowling...agreed we have to improve but the way some ''people'' are jumpimg up and down dancing should look at how these kind of tournaments work..
funny thing is no one is talking abt how pakistan almost lost the match to sri lanka with their appaling fielding...

and even though sri lanka lost that match i still think they r also favourites to win this world cup...

just few months back a team (same squad) was beaten convincingly by the English which included the lowest scores ever...

If you are pointing towards Pakistan, then thats how we play, This is why we are called "UPREDICTABLES". Even then we lost 3/2 and this is also cause of the obvious reasons. Out of 1 billion population in your last 70 odd years of the history of test cricket have you ever been able to produce a genuine fast bowler who could bowled over 90 mph.

How are Pakistanis not involved?

The poster is a Pakistani and my friend go and have a look at the IND V ENG thread to see how Pakistanis are involved.

Pakistan ek match kya jeet gaya you guys have started behaving like the world cup is yours.

Team Indias bashing is fine but wait for some more matches...India no 2 aiyse hi nahi ban gaya.

Many Pakistani's were also rating india as favorites why don't you count on that?
Also this fuss begun after india england match because the world saw glitches under the glamor

Back
Top Bottom