What's new

'India not favourites anymore'- Barry Richards

Why dont you carry your crying to Barry :) No Pakistani cricketer has so far commented on Indian Team if you are favourit or not

Why dont you give it one more try and read again what i have written.

Where exactly did i say Pakistani cricketers have said that?:no:

How are Pakistanis not involved?

The poster is a Pakistani and my friend go and have a look at the IND V ENG thread to see how Pakistanis are involved.

Pakistan ek match kya jeet gaya you guys have started behaving like the world cup is yours.

Team Indias bashing is fine but wait for some more matches...India no 2 aiyse hi nahi ban gaya.

Being a Pakistani- i should not post what the legend Barry Richard is saying- Why?- Give me a reason- and that reason should not include Pakistan-

Please leave Indian alone, they get offended when a Pakistani post against them, but on the other hand, they can do what every they want

and for Indians, just go to some Indian defence forums and see what you guys really are and how you treat Pakistanis, before pointing fingers on others

Its way too premature to comment now and that too when India hasnt lost a match.

Anyways be happy with what satisfies your ego..a lot of Pakistanis are happy atleast.

And by the way who are the favourites? Australia whom India defeated in the warm up match..South Africa who lost the last ODI series against India even before the last ODI was played?...or is it Pakistan who fielded poorly against Sri Lanka and made a close match of what they could have won easily...or is it England who even after dominating for 45 ovrs with 8 wickets in hand couldnt win the match.

I say wait for the group stages to be over to predict the favourites

Hey hey hey... Wait a minute. When did you win an ODI series against South Africa and that too before the last ODI. The fact is you lost that series 3-2. South Africa was the winner in that series. I personally don't care whether India wins a match or not or whether it is favourite or not but at least don't change the statistics and facts. I also want other Pakistanis to not to keep talking about Indian team again and again.

India in South Africa ODI Series 2010/11 /

:disagree:

Please leave Indian alone, they get offended when a Pakistani post against them, but on the other hand, they can do what every they want

and for Indians, just go to some Indian defence forums and see what you guys really are and how you treat Pakistanis, before pointing fingers on others

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u posted yesterday thread abt shehzad who hit 6.
if u would have worked hard to find out the news poster who was pakistani ,then today there would have been no lollllzzzzzzzzzzzz abt this post.

Well, totally agree. Because since they cannot defend a huge and good total, how can they win the cup.
:)

Hey hey hey... Wait a minute. When did you win an ODI series against South Africa and that too before the last ODI. The fact is you lost that series 3-2. South Africa was the winner in that series. I personally don't care whether India wins a match or not or whether it is favourite or not but at least don't change the statistics and facts. I also want other Pakistanis to not to keep talking about Indian team again and again.

India in South Africa ODI Series 2010/11 /

:disagree:

We won against SA in India last year by 3-2. We won the T20 in South Africa. We lost the ODI by 3-2 but there were no Sachin, Sehwag or Gambhir.

Bring back nehra , problems will be solved to some extend.

Back
Top Bottom