What's new

'India not favourites anymore'- Barry Richards

We won against SA in India last year by 3-2. We won the T20 in South Africa. We lost the ODI by 3-2 but there were no Sachin, Sehwag or Gambhir.

I thought I was talking about last ODI series which was played this year. Not the one that was played in India last year. Mr CoLdHeArTeD DUDE was also talking about last ODI series which was played this year in January in South Africa. I just corrected him that India didn't win the last ODI series as he claimed.

Your reference to last year series was unneeded as we weren't talking about that series. Thank you very much.:)

What does a Indian fan do after they win the Worldcup? .. turn off the PlayStation and go to bed :rofl:

if u guys can open thread on afridi on daily bases(even world cup is just started) then y we cant play on play station;)

lol... who is the favorites then. england ?? whom bowlers are smacked all round the ground by India and Netherlands... everybody is seeing india weak bowling but what about england's bowling..

SA is the same team against whom sachin hits 200 last year and they are the chokers.

Pakistan .. not consistent enough.. let see how they perform batting second

australia.... let see.. but they are definitely favourites

@Areesh

Since world cup is being played in India so i was talking about the ODI series India and South Africa played last year in which Sachin scored a double hundred.

I cant get my facts wrong about a series which happened last month in SA..but i was talking about last years series coz the world cup is being played in India and not SA.

Being a Pakistani- i should not post what the legend Barry Richard is saying- Why?- Give me a reason- and that reason should not include Pakistan-

The reason is--the trolling nature of your fellow countrymen in IND V ENG thread when they had no reason to troll there as it was not a Ind V Pak match.

I am not asking you guys to be friendly but atleast keep the cricket threads from your hatred.

@Areesh

Since world cup is being played in India so i was talking about the ODI series India and South Africa played last year in which Sachin scored a double hundred.

I cant get my facts wrong about a series which happened last month in SA..but i was talking about last years series coz the world cup is being played in India and not SA.

Well your post didn't give any reference to that a year old home series but the last series which was played in SA in January 2011 and you lost that series. It might be true you were talking some a year old series and I was talking about the latest series between the two countries since this series is the one which is the latest one till now.

@Areesh

Oh bhai...when the world cup is being played in India then Indian teams previos performances "in India" matter...not the "latest" performance in bouncy pitches coz you not gonna find those pitches in India.

@Areesh

Oh bhai...when the world cup is being played in India then Indian teams previos performances "in India" matter...not the "latest" performance in bouncy pitches coz you not gonna find those pitches in India.

Yeah yeah I understand I was just correcting and answering to the "last ODI series" part of your post. :cheers:

;)

Got this message in my mobile :

Which ever major cup Dhoni has lifted there has been a tied match involving Dhoni's team at the start -

T-20 world cup - Against Pakistan
IPL'10 - Against Kings XI Punjab
CL'10 - Against Victoria Bushrangers.

And now in WC '11 - Against England.

So keep the hopes up and the fingers crossed guyz.

if u guys can open thread on afridi on daily bases(even world cup is just started) then y we cant play on play station;)

garmi bhut hai yaar hahahahahhaa

BTW this thread become more attractive for us this time lol.

10 ka 1 10 ka 1 lagai jao

Back
Top Bottom