What's new

India not a threat

Do you see something common in statements of your President and our Army Chief? Something is developing here. Give it a chance.

Our "President" lacks in patriotism, he removed portraits of our national heros from the President's house and replaced it with his family's portraits. I wouldn't be surprised if he feels the same about Pakistan as majority of Indians do.

For me, the statements by our Army Chief is more valuable than statements made by Zardari.

And for that we are grateful.

However you disagree with Zardari's statements, but that does not negate the actual democracy at work. Army has no business in politics, yet they keep meddling In!!!

Zardari's is not a dictator that he can say something and make it into a policy, it has to be approved by the MP's also. But the general feeling of the Pakistanies about the army is it should be involved in the politics, that is a very dangerous senario, for it's own growth and stability.

So Mr. Icecold you should not be grateful if you want a lasting democracy in your country.

Gilani denounces Zardari’s ‘India no longer a threat’ stand

Ani
July 19th, 2009

ISLAMABAD - : President Zardari’s statement that India no longer remains a threat to the country, were his ‘personal views’, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf aza Gilani has said.

Talking to media persons after returning from Sharm-el-Sheikh, Gilani said there is a need for a more ‘careful’ approach while talking about the relations between the two neighboring countries.

Referring to talks with his Indian counterpart Dr. Manmohan Singh on the margins of the Vth NAM summit, Gilani said New Delhi has agreed to hold talks on all issues concerning the region.

“Whatever the issues are, Dr. Manmohan Singh said he was ready to talk about all of them,” said Gilani.

He said concerns regarding India’s involvement in the Baloch unrest were conveyed to the Indian delegation during the meeting.

Pakistan would share the proof with India about Balochistan at an appropriate time, Gilani added.

He said Islamabad is determined to do everything possible to bring the perpetrators of the 26/11 carnage to justice, The Daily Times reports.

Responding to a question, Gilani rejected the notion that Pakistan had asked the United States to use its influence with India to improve Indo-Pak ties. (ANI)

Ani
July 19th, 2009

ISLAMABAD - : President Zardari’s statement that India no longer remains a threat to the country, were his ‘personal views’, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf aza Gilani has said.

Talking to media persons after returning from Sharm-el-Sheikh, Gilani said there is a need for a more ‘careful’ approach while talking about the relations between the two neighboring countries.

Referring to talks with his Indian counterpart Dr. Manmohan Singh on the margins of the Vth NAM summit, Gilani said New Delhi has agreed to hold talks on all issues concerning the region.

“Whatever the issues are, Dr. Manmohan Singh said he was ready to talk about all of them,” said Gilani.

He said concerns regarding India’s involvement in the Baloch unrest were conveyed to the Indian delegation during the meeting.

Pakistan would share the proof with India about Balochistan at an appropriate time, Gilani added.

He said Islamabad is determined to do everything possible to bring the perpetrators of the 26/11 carnage to justice, The Daily Times reports.

Responding to a question, Gilani rejected the notion that Pakistan had asked the United States to use its influence with India to improve Indo-Pak ties. (ANI)

Finally some one stood up. It would be more approciate if Gilani sb take the lead in affairs related to our national security and more over should present Pakistani side in foreign tours.

However you disagree with Zardari's statements, but that does not negate the actual democracy at work. Army has no business in politics, yet they keep meddling In!!!

Zardari's is not a dictator that he can say something and make it into a policy, it has to be approved by the MP's also. But the general feeling of the Pakistanies about the army is it should be involved in the politics, that is a very dangerous senario, for it's own growth and stability.
So Mr. Icecold you should not be grateful if you want a lasting democracy in your country.

For the highlighted part i dont think we need to learn that from Indians how system works in Pakistan or what is important of its stability or growth. More over our leaders some time do get carried away. The below article represents the correction in the same by the none other then our PM. And yes i'll repeat my self we are thank full for that who ever does the correction.

Finally some one stood up. It would be more approciate if Gilani sb take the lead in affairs related to our national security and more over should present Pakistani side in foreign tours.

i wish that could happen, but 58 2 (b) :pop:

India is a big trouble of South Asia.
We must take cautious to India.

because India want to chanllenge US's power in Asia
so ,Indian take US as a threat

And what is your homeland doing ....

Let me see....

Challenging American Dollar in trade...
Increased influence in Pakistan earlier commanded by America...:coffee:

And what is your homeland doing ....

Let me see....

Challenging American Dollar in trade...
Increased influence in Pakistan earlier commanded by America...:coffee:

Not only China, but also India challenging American Dollar, XD

I don't think we have influence in Pakistan.
All we do just on the base of respect and mutually beneficial.

It has great difference with what India do in Bhutan ;)

Back
Top Bottom