What's new

India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list

the only thing indians are good at is poverty, corruption, defacation and mortality.

india is nothing more than a 3rd world dump with a vulgar caste system.

anyone trying to make india in shining light is pure propaganda.
of course for indians, the opinion of the white man is the only thing that matters.

how many indian universities are in the top list?

Height of trolling dude

the only thing indians are good at is poverty, corruption, defacation and mortality.

the same is true in your country

Guest Post – Spring is in the Air, So is the Smell of Urine | Seeing Red in China
Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies: The Chinese Culture Of Instant Gratification | The Intellectual Appreciation of Poop Humor | PoopReport.com
Rants About China - Even dirtier - Chinese toilet habits
The Memoirs of Fat Geisha: China's Infamous Toilets
The Unspeakable Horror of Chinese Bathrooms | Travels with a Nine Year Old
Chinese Toilet Training and Crotchless Pants!
Gnarly Chinese Public Toilets Make You Want to Hold*It | RocketNews24

but we dont hear about it because chinese official stats are altered

Marc Faber: Chinese Government Statistics Are Fake | ValueWalk

Chinese government statistics are fake for the most part and if Chinese economy is slowing down there will be more money printing in China. the Chinese government economic figures are meaningless, because they are manipulating most of the economic data, which confirms that there is no economic growth in China this year in fact China’s production of steel, cement and electricity as well as the volume of its exports and car sales are stable or declining compared to last year, which is incompatible with the growth announced by the government he explained

the same is true in your country

Guest Post – Spring is in the Air, So is the Smell of Urine | Seeing Red in China
Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies: The Chinese Culture Of Instant Gratification | The Intellectual Appreciation of Poop Humor | PoopReport.com
Rants About China - Even dirtier - Chinese toilet habits
The Memoirs of Fat Geisha: China's Infamous Toilets
The Unspeakable Horror of Chinese Bathrooms | Travels with a Nine Year Old
Chinese Toilet Training and Crotchless Pants!
Gnarly Chinese Public Toilets Make You Want to Hold*It | RocketNews24

but we dont hear about it because chinese official stats are altered

Marc Faber: Chinese Government Statistics Are Fake | ValueWalk

Chinese government statistics are fake for the most part and if Chinese economy is slowing down there will be more money printing in China. the Chinese government economic figures are meaningless, because they are manipulating most of the economic data, which confirms that there is no economic growth in China this year in fact China’s production of steel, cement and electricity as well as the volume of its exports and car sales are stable or declining compared to last year, which is incompatible with the growth announced by the government he explained

This forum is about pakistan alone to be exact,..
Well even there is US, BD , Sl here to be compared..
U could have compared with any other country, but in every thread its china, u r comparing, cconsidering u r a german...
Its natural to get that doubt...

There is not one US and BD person in this thread. All I did was posting two Indian news article. What's your beef?

Götterdämmerung;2974356 said:
There is not one US and BD person in this thread. All I did was posting two Indian news article. What's your beef?

Why do U keep on comparing India with China in each and every thread ??
There are 190 other countries too who are just waiting eagerly to be compared with India

I don't know if you are a German or a Chinese but your most of posts are related to India vs China where you take side of China

Götterdämmerung;2974356 said:

I have no beef with anyone... I doubted ur identity cos of u supporting china in every thread..
Still u havent given that reply by saying its not by business...

Boy

Chinese ECONOMY Must really be in the dump , considering the amount of chinese trolling to earn their 50 cent

Lets hope you guys make enough to feed your 3 illegal children

its based on a legit listing

even if that does not convince you, watch the video.

and please dont tell me they are indians

Actually we Americans are smart people, if we compare our country US to big countries like UK or Australia in education it won't make big news as they are first world countries like our's, but if we compare with a third world country india it will make headlines & there will be a feeling that country need to spend more on Education sector.:usflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually we Americans are smart people, if we compare our country US to big countries like UK or Australia in education it won't make big news as they are first world countries like our's, but if we compare with a third world country india it will make headlines & there will be a feeling that country need to spend more on Education sector.:usflag:

Don't know about americans but after reading that post i agree you are very smart.

Aren't you the guy who kept saying indians in the US are poor and work at gas stations when I showed you your own (I mean US) census to show how an average indian family earns 40% more than a average pakistani family in the US. Ya, it was you.

Oh....
There are 68 Chinese company in Fortune500 while only 6 from India....it must be fake..
US said China is largest creditor of them.... it must be fake..
Apple and almost other grobal giants said CHina is most important market of their's ....it must be fake...
China goverment revenue reach $1.65 trillion while India goverment revenue only $200billion, it must be fake.
China has a AA rating while India just BBB-...it must be fake....

And these cities....all must be fake......Because "super power" India said we are fake....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/75340-rapid-development-chinese-cities-70.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/180710-aerial-view-chongqing-rapid-development-inland-china.html

Check the end of the article in the link provided @ post #1.

Source is India Syndicate & article is published in MSN india also.
so what???.....MSN is an MNC......if you don't know MNC's rarely involve themselves in propaganda of any sort......
If you don't know that or think otherwise please come out of the cave you have been living in.....

Oh....
There are 68 Chinese company in Fortune500 while only 6 from India....it must be fake..
US said China is largest creditor of them.... it must be fake..
Apple and almost other grobal giants said CHina is most important market of their's ....it must be fake...
China goverment revenue reach $1.65 trillion while India goverment revenue only $200billion, it must be fake.
China has a AA rating while India just BBB-...it must be fake....

And these cities....all must be fake......Because "super power" India said we are fake....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/75340-rapid-development-chinese-cities-70.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/180710-aerial-view-chongqing-rapid-development-inland-china.html
cities do not mean low poverty level........the per capita income may be high but often that is because of large nos. of billionaires and HNI's.....in reality cities hold the most poorest people in the world, but nobody ever comes to know because of the large no of HNI and UHNI incomes added to the average...
Some glaring examples are NYC , Mumbai, Karachi, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Delhi, etc.........
I can provide similiar aerial pics of slums like you did of the skyscrapers if you want.....

Also your thinking that India thinks itself as superpower shows how misinformed you are. Most Indians believe that we have the potential to be a superpower, but not one would say that we are one.......The same goes for the world......
It is only Chinese who delude themselves into thinking Indians as arrogant, just because it suits their purpose......

The revenue is higher, but that is only because you have a communist regime, unlike our mixed one. Most of the largest companies in China are state owned, unlike in India, where they are privately owned.

And as for the fortune 500 list , I have no idea from where you brought buisness into education; for that matter I also have no idea why indian poverty was dragged into this discussion. Also this is a banned topic, so I am reporting it......

Back
Top Bottom