What's new

India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list

:rofl:

who made this list? monkeys?

india ahead of china at anything good? NO CHANCE!

are you sure that you are a Chinese because the one I ve met and know give a damn about SUPAH SUPAH CHINA GREATNESS that ccp promotes ..andmonkeys don't conduct GMAT in India and World.

cities do not mean low poverty level........the per capita income may be high but often that is because of large nos. of billionaires and HNI's.....in reality cities hold the most poorest people in the world, but nobody ever comes to know because of the large no of HNI and UHNI incomes added to the average...
Some glaring examples are NYC , Mumbai, Karachi, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Delhi, etc.........
I can provide similiar aerial pics of slums like you did of the skyscrapers if you want.....

Also your thinking that India thinks itself as superpower shows how misinformed you are. Most Indians believe that we have the potential to be a superpower, but not one would say that we are one.......The same goes for the world......
It is only Chinese who delude themselves into thinking Indians as arrogant, just because it suits their purpose......

The revenue is higher, but that is only because you have a communist regime, unlike our mixed one. Most of the largest companies in China are state owned, unlike in India, where they are privately owned.

And as for the fortune 500 list , I have no idea from where you brought buisness into education; for that matter I also have no idea why indian poverty was dragged into this discussion. Also this is a banned topic, so I am reporting it......

Someone insult us .....we can't counterback???? If we counterback....that wil be arrogant??? What logic you are...

Chinese companies are all stock listed company... state own nearly 30-40% shares while others holded by domestic private and Foreingn investors..... Anything with "communist regime"?

If you know nothing don't pretend you know anything.

And India ??? Only Relience and Tata.... Any other big companies??? and these two "private giant" rank witch place in Fortune 500??

so what???.....MSN is an MNC......if you don't know MNC's rarely involve themselves in propaganda of any sort......
If you don't know that or think otherwise please come out of the cave you have been living in.....

Are you dumb enough to read that this article was from India Syndicate & than published in MSN india too.

As for your believe that MSN rarely involve in propaganda, you yourself are living in cave, today everything is money in this fast world by whatever means you get same is most media doing, i don't think it is very hard to understand for a normal brain person.

Don't know about americans but after reading that post i agree you are very smart.

Aren't you the guy who kept saying indians in the US are poor and work at gas stations when I showed you your own (I mean US) census to show how an average indian family earns 40% more than a average pakistani family in the US. Ya, it was you.

Can you prove it? Can you bring some threads in which you counter me, as per you i've kept on saying this so it might be alot of thread so kindly post 2-3 here so i can see, because according to me you are liar.

śūnya_0_Zero;2974822 said:
Ok.. sleep well ... don't believe whatever you read.

This is not a reason, why you should be getting a heart attack (leave that part to the chinese :laugh:).

Have a beer .. sleep well.. :tup:

Please don't waste Forum's space by posting utter nonsense & posts of no value. Our time is valuable unlike yours.

Are you dumb enough to read that this article was from India Syndicate & than published in MSN india too.

As for your believe that MSN rarely involve in propaganda, you yourself are living in cave, today everything is money in this fast world by whatever means you get same is most media doing, i don't think it is very hard to understand for a normal brain person.
Please dude, English!! I can't understand half of what you posted..slow down a bit!!
I do however understand from your tone, that you mean to show opposition to my post....Well I would like to tell you that getting involved in propaganda would lead to it offending another country eventually and cause it to loss more money and opportunities that can ever be gained in a single transaction; I do agree with your words that money is everything, and that is central to my counter argument

i have a question for u..
Y do u always compare china india, considering u are a "german??
And always support china in many threads? U could have shown german scores of GMAT, but showing chinese ?y?
chinese fale flagger:china:

Why do U keep on comparing India with China in each and every thread ??
There are 190 other countries too who are just waiting eagerly to be compared with India

I don't know if you are a German or a Chinese but your most of posts are related to India vs China where you take side of China

Give me a reason why I should take your side? Is it because of India's farcical democracy? Surely not! Your democracy is democracy a bad name. So, is it human right? Excuse me, starving millions per year is one of the worst breach of human rights I can imagine. The right to live is more important than to say whatever you want.

Furthermore, I don't need to justify what I like and dislike. I'm a free person and can choose what side I want. If you guys have problems with that. In French we say: Tant pis! :)

Please dude, English!! I can't understand half of what you posted..slow down a bit!!
I do however understand from your tone, that you mean to show opposition to my post....Well I would like to tell you that getting involved in propaganda would lead to it offending another country eventually and cause it to loss more money and opportunities that can ever be gained in a single transaction; I do agree with your words that money is everything, and that is central to my counter argument

Talking about my english, i can't get anything from your post. What are you trying to say?

Speaking of education in india this is what they teach,
Indian schools are becoming laboratories of disaster with children being fed inaccurate information : The Big Story - India Today

Götterdämmerung;2974950 said:
Give me a reason why I should take your side? Is it because of India's farcical democracy? Surely not! Your democracy is democracy a bad name. So, is it human right? Excuse me, starving millions per year is one of the worst breach of human rights I can imagine. The right to live is more important than to say whatever you want.

Furthermore, I don't need to justify what I like and dislike. I'm a free person and can choose what side I want. If you guys have problems with that. In French we say: Tant pis! :)

Gotter .. but you don't act well.

It's alright, if you don't get caught.

śūnya_0_Zero;2974980 said:

Tant pis! But I like it how you guys call me Götter. :)

śūnya_0_Zero;2974980 said:

few people get ashamed of their history and origin...I guess...

Anyway, some News coming from Germany ... for our dear Gotter:

Shouryya Ray solves puzzles posed by Sir Isaac Newton that have baffled mathematicians for 350 years | Mail Online

You are interested in German News, no?

Is it because of India's farcical democracy? Surely not! Your democracy is democracy a bad name. So, is it human right?

only 2 people in the whole world would make that statement - pakistanis or chinese

Excuse me, starving millions per year is one of the worst breach of human rights I can imagine. The right to live is more important than to say whatever you want.

even your country has 'starving millions'. and please dont make me compare indian and chinese human rights record

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom