What's new

India needs one language: Amit Shah

For Pakistan Arabic would be good idea, in particular the iteration spoken in the Levant. Kind of kissed with French perfume creating a wafting sound which is pleasing to the ear
Arabic is taught in Pakistani schools from class 6 to 8 as a compulsory subject it's difficult for Pakistanis Persian would be relatively easier to learn
I think local languages like Pashto Balochi etc should be taught in Pakistani schools as optional or compulsory subjects in all provinces
In few years most of the students would be able to understand these languages

Not to be that guy but both have same origin
Hindi and Urdu are same language with different names

Right now in Tamilnadu

EEcOc0gUEAA8Zog

"This Is India, Not Hindia": MK Stalin On Amit Shah's Hindi Diwas Tweet
தமிழில் படிக்க
Hindi Day: Earlier today Home Minister Amit Shah, on the occasion of Hindi Diwas, said that since Hindi is "the most widely-spoken and understood language" in the country it is the only language that can unite the nation
All India | Written by J Sam Daniel Stalin | Updated: September 14, 2019 16:55 IST

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/hin...says-mk-stalin-after-amit-shah-tweets-2100871
Not a strong protest coming from Tamils, no?

No need to impose anything, Hindi (along with English) is already de facto national language.

Not to be that guy but both have same origin

I don't understand why some people in Pakistan try to "prove" that urdu and hindi are two totally different languages, I mean it is ridiculous, I always see urdu as "muslim hindi" and hindi as "hindu urdu", the language is essentially from the same geographical region between Delhi and Lucknow. All languages have geographical origins and in case of hindi/urdu it is the aforementioned region in UP india.

In fact there is hardly any difference between urdu and hindi in grammar, grammatically they are 99% same, the only difference is in vocabulary where urdu evolved by incorporating arabic/farsi vocabulary for sophisticated concepts where as hindi evolved by incorporating sanskrit vocabulary for the same sophisticated concepts.

In reality there is a bigger difference between punjabi language of Gujranwala and Punjabi language of "Ludhiana" in indian punjab than the difference between urdu and hindi, yet they are called with the same name as "Punjabi" language. In my view these are trivial things, especially when we know that Urdu was brought to modern Pakistani provinces by the Brits in late 1800s to facilitate the integration of these regions with the hindi/urdu speaking regions to their east and to curb use of "farsi language" which connected the modern areas of Pakistan at that time with the farsi speaking areas beyond their western borders. It is just ridiculous when I read that "urdu" and "hindi" are somehow totally different languages like chinese and german for example.

Last edited:
No. All Vedic secrets are hidden in Sanskrit....only language acceptable for India.

Hindi is mixture a cocktail....whoever invaded....Indians added that ...and have it
yes these pure aryan barahmin should speak pure languaye!!

jai sanskrit ki!

Looks like he has not learnt anything from East Pakistan history.
fake hindu khan baba go and teach your lords some history then

yes these pure aryan barahmin should speak pure languaye!!

jai sanskrit ki!

fake hindu khan baba go and teach your lords some history then

man khush kar diya, once they learn and decode the language......India will be the only power in UNIVERSE.....
Jai jai jai modi hao to mumkin hai

English. Thank you.

Exactly.

@manlion looks like India is going full retard. :lol:

Not India. Just some Sanghis.

Exactly, in complete agreement with Amit Shah here.

Just Hindi.

What's so special about Hindi?

BJP needs to accelerate their Hindu, Hindi, Hindustan project

Sanghis are just loud mouths. Their record is pathetic. You would be disappointed if you bet on them to deliver.

Meanwhile Indians:

InDiA hAs 1o0+ LaNgUaGeS.

iNdIa iS a SeCuLaR cOuNtRy.

Better sit down because that won't stay for long.

The number of dialects in India are in fact increasing not decreasing.

Please Amit....Please please do it. Wanna see your fat flabby ten-cheeked face melt when hordes of Tamils, kannadans, assamese,.Sikhs etc etc riot.

Even Gujjus will stop supporting Modi-Shah..

There are simply more non Hindi speaking people in India than Hindi speaking people.

Hindi is poor copy of Urdu with no historical and cultural relevance to majority in India.

Back
Top Bottom