What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the tragedy is when buses are so crowded the reservation becomes hardly of importance.
This image happens to be from Chennai.

Women-on-a-bus-in-Chennai-008.jpg

Do u really have eyes or what?? What do u think, we would be having separate compartments for women's? Do u think how much cost it will be to run separate buses only for women's? (there are small no of buses, but transport corporation, wants to make profit too). Its not even feasable. Trust me, majority of womens special hardly have any takers, even by womens. Special trains for womens have too less womens.

Next, the picture u show is the proof itself, left side seats are reserved exclusively for womens. I travel by Chennai bus daily, and i know about it. Are u seeing any men sitting in women's seats? So buses shouldnt be crowded at all? Do u know the population of India? Even there are no men's near to the place where women's standing ..
Incidents happen i agree, but its not like 90 pc, not in TN or in Chennai.

So you are saying, sex out of wed lock is rooted in your culture and religion? And pre marital sex is celebrated in your temples?
And such relations commonly take place in your society? As if they are "normal"?

I said sex was not a big issue here in India..

Do not put words in my mouth. I said pictures about sex was an art work in temple.. It was never considered as a sin..

Why not consider it as normal.. Already people are doing it.. Why it has to be consider it as a Taboo??

A topic is only as valid as the person posting it. You cannot escape from your reputation that you created for yourself.

Just want to ask, how many times more we have to discuss about it to face our face?? Isnt this forum flooded with rape and other threats about women in India?? The same OP has started about a dozen of them atleast..

The reputation is irrelevant when it comes to off-topic posts and will be dealt with severity.

Rape issues have been moved to the seniors forum when reported.

I also know a couple of muslims who drink and also eat the banned meat...

I have many Muslims friends... One tried to introduce me to alcohol, ( i politely declined it). and another eat pork, ( though in my friends circle, less eat pork), but consuming alcohol is more

NO because Guy is Not Carrying the child as he has no womb, and the Kid that is Born in a womb who's passage has been abused with having Sex before marraige is considerd an illegit child according to old English law and old Testement, every Tissue and ORGAN in human Body has a Purpose so you think that Hymen of a female Is just Their to be their, I MEAN THINK about it THINK hard ABOUT IT THink DEEP ABOUT IT.

Thats why hazarat Isa(p.bu.h) was Born of Virgin mary and it is explained in the holly book and
also in Hindu Books when sita was Abducted by Ravan She was chasted and Ravan could not have his way with Her according to Ramayan, Now go ask your self ARE you A LEGIT OR ILLEGIT

if a passage can be abused why cant a screw that has been into many holes be called as spoilt.

so whose opinion is the statement that human was created by god? or adam and eve and such crap?

how Old in time do you think if you were to trace humans back to APEs, that started to "evolve" into HUmans,

Now just think about it If evolution was True then humans would have Evolve after The First Atomic Test as it Splits atoms which is like WHat this Earth is made of and space and universe and the atomic test Charged the Atoms and EVolved it into a BOMB

if a passage can be abused why cant a screw that has been into many holes be called as spoilt.

THink of it like this

and Penis is an injection that injects thats it BUT who is Reciveing the INjection and harnessing whats inside that injection and over time producing results

YEA indian MUSLIMS are not Considerd Muslims as they are coward and dont Do qurbani of Cow, Plus You can Thank Bollywood for that and NOW that Cancer is Spreading to Green Land but i hope They soon Realize or Some Educated Person spread the message That

woman dont have to sleep with men or be naked to feel empowered, they can be empowered by holding the same jobs as men LIke how Pakistan Military/paramilitary and police Provides Them and please refer to my other post for Clarification

i have never seen a @sshole like you

how Old in time do you think if you were to trace humans back to APEs, that started to "evolve" into HUmans,

Now just think about it If evolution was True then humans would have Evolve after The First Atomic Test as it Splits atoms which is like WHat this Earth is made of and space and universe and the atomic test Charged the Atoms and EVolved it into a BOMB
eh??? what are you saying.. go and read about evolution and why darwin cme with that explanation.
if adam and eve were the first two people on earth, are your mom and dad brother-sister?

I have many Muslims friends... One tried to introduce me to alcohol, ( i politely declined it). and another eat pork, ( though in my friends circle, less eat pork), but consuming alcohol is more

they are Not muslims

they can Claim all they want

LIke how indians Claim they are Aryans But they are not as Real Aryans are white

YEA indian MUSLIMS are not Considerd Muslims as they are coward and dont Do qurbani of Cow, Plus You can Thank Bollywood for that and NOW that Cancer is Spreading to Green Land but i hope They soon Realize or Some Educated Person spread the message That

woman dont have to sleep with men or be naked to feel empowered, they can be empowered by holding the same jobs as men LIke how Pakistan Military/paramilitary and police Provides Them and please refer to my other post for Clarification

tere bolne se??tell this to ur ahmediyyas..dont talk about our muslims..

eh??? what are you saying.. go and read about evolution and why darwin cme with that explanation.
if adam and eve were the first two people on earth, are your mom and dad brother-sister?

the notion Brother and Sister is Just a human Concept outside of Religion and it has nothing to Do with Religion

THink of it like this

and Penis is an injection that injects thats it BUT who is Reciveing the INjection and harnessing whats inside that injection and over time producing results
will you use the injection used by an aids patient?

Guardian carried out a detailed article on the subject last year, here are some interesting facts.

India might not be the worst place to be a woman on the planet – its rape record isn't nearly as bad as the Democratic Republic of the Congo, for instance, where more than 400,000 women are raped each year, and female genital mutilation is not widespread, as it is in Somalia. But 45% of Indian girls are married before the age of 18, according to the International Centre for Research on Women (2010); 56,000 maternal deaths were recorded in 2010 (UN Population Fund) and research from Unicef in 2012 found that 52% of adolescent girls (and 57% of adolescent boys) think it is justifiable for a man to beat his wife. Plus crimes against women are on the increase: according to the National Crime Records Bureau in India, there was a 7.1% hike in recorded crimes against women between 2010 and 2011 (when there were 228,650 in total). The biggest leap was in cases under the "dowry prohibition act" (up 27.7%), of kidnapping and abduction (up 19.4% year on year) and rape (up 9.2%).

A preference for sons and fear of having to pay a dowry has resulted in 12 million girls being aborted over the past three decades, according to a 2011 study by the Lancet.

A glance at the Indian media reveals the range of abuse suffered by the nation's women on a daily basis. Today it was reported that a woman had been stripped and had her head shaved by villagers near Udaipur as punishment for an extramarital affair. Villagers stoned the police when they came to the rescue. In Uttar Pradesh, a woman alleged she was gang raped at a police station – she claimed she was set on by officers after being lured to the Kushinagar station with the promise of a job.

Last Wednesday, a man in Indore was arrested for keeping his wife's genitals locked. Sohanlal Chouhan, 38, "drilled holes" on her body and, before he went to work each day, would insert a small lock, tucking the keys under his socks. Earlier this month, children were discovered near Bhopal playing with a female foetus they had mistaken for a doll in a bin. In the southern state of Karnataka, a dentist was arrested after his wife accused him of forcing her to drink his urine because she refused to meet dowry demands.

In June, a father beheaded his 20-year-old daughter with a sword in a village in Rajasthan, western India, parading her bleeding head around as a warning to other young women who might fall in love with a lower-caste boy.

This July, the state government in Delhi was summoned to the national high court after failing to amend an outdated law that exempts women (and turban-wearing Sikh men) from wearing helmets on motorcycles – an exemption campaigners argue is indicative of the lack of respect for female life.

But the story that outraged most women in India last week was an interview given to the Indian Express by Mamta Sharma, chairwoman of the National Commission of Women (NCW), a government body tasked with protecting and promoting the interests of Indian women. Asked by the reporter if there should be a dress code for women "to ensure their safety", Sharma allegedly replied: "After 64 years of freedom, it is not right to give blanket directions ... and say don't wear this or don't wear that. Be comfortable, but at the same time, be careful about how you dress ... Aping the west blindly is eroding our culture and causing such crimes to happen."

Why is India so bad for women? | World news | The Guardian

i have never seen a @sshole like you

u wil find many such india obsessed people on this forum mate..their obsession lies with the fact that india is better than pak in almost each and every way and this gap is only gonna widen..and there's nothing they can do about it..one of them is our dear OP..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom