What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how all the men became insecure about their properties

India must do this - no other way of stopping rape on this planet!

We in Asia, india and Pakistan included, dont need a sexual revolution. We need a cultural revolution, we need an educational revolution, we need a traditional revolution, we need to get awareness, we need to be more tolerant, we need to understand that we are not what the entertainment industry is trying to portray us to be. Our countries have a different culture, different traditions. And we are trying to act like the Europeans, we are coways are trying to act like hanse and are forgetting how to walk our selves.

These are very precious jewels. But they should chop the things off of the dudes who are found guilty of rape, and push women in to this life of misery.

They only way to solve this sexual frustration problem in india is that womens start mass protests all over the country.

P.S All these indians shouting "Foul" are jumping happily when someone post an article showing Pakistan in bad light from these same sources.

Indians are not the only men who are doing rape... And we are not using it for rape only.. :what:

They only way to solve this sexual frustration problem in india is that womens start mass protests all over the country.

P.S All these indians shouting "Foul" are jumping happily when someone post an article showing Pakistan in bad light from these same sources.
mass protest is going on. But the root cause is women empowerment, more conviction and bit more open culture.

In Kerala, there was a film like this recently named 22 Female Kottayam.. Scared the shitt out of every guys in KErala :fie:

every rapist should be forced to watch shakeela... :chilli:

Girls in India should be taught our ancient Marshall skills. Make it compulsory from elementary school level..

And then as soon as their is whistle to tease a girl, there will be flying kick on the guys face.

Wait... India's launching a mass castration programme? When?

Appearently judging by the author and some members here, their idea to counter massive rape epidemics plaguing their country is to have a fvck fest of a revolution, make bastard babies, abolish the sanctity of marriage, open brothels, and call this f!lth "culture"

This just shows their mentality and thought process. To them, murder of morality and values is going back to their "roots",.. of being wh0res I guess...

These people are seriously sick in the head.

Chi chi chi...

India needs such a revolution.

The way many women are treated here is unacceptable.

This country is not ruled by sharia law or any other religious nonsense. Women must be equal in all aspects.
Period.

Anyone speaking against it is simply one of those insecure loser men who cannot stand successful women

Why not?? Its not like we are not doing it.. Sex was not a taboo here in India.. Ancient temples and scriptures are examples for that.. We can quinch the curiocity until people find out its not a big deal... I would say leagalise prostitution also..

Sex out of wedlock has never been recommended in India, although professional prostitutes have existed.

sex out of wedlock is less disgusting than haveing multiple wives at the same time.

From the point of view of the woman, what is important is commitment and security.

In my opinion a secure polygamous marriage can be better than no marriage. However, under Muslim Family Law, protection for women is weak, with men having option for Talaq on a whim, retaining custody of kids, and not having to pay any maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom