What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many Muslims friends... One tried to introduce me to alcohol, ( i politely declined it). and another eat pork, ( though in my friends circle, less eat pork), but consuming alcohol is more

Exactly. I have Brahmin friends who eat meat. It is all about personal choices and we enjoy that a lot here.

the notion Brother and Sister is Just a human Concept outside of Religion and it has nothing to Do with Religion

so its ok for brother and sister to marry in your religion and culture?

bye GUys/Girls

Just know that You dont need to sleep with others or be naked or half naked to feel Empowered,

this is my last post in this Thread Good bye

bye GUys/Girls

Just know that You dont need to sleep with others or be naked or half naked to feel Empowered,

you got screwed, f off , ahole

Exactly. I have Brahmin friends who eat meat. It is all about personal choices and we enjoy that a lot here.

ya and a brahmin friend introduced me to beef :P (m 1st n last exp of beef).

bye GUys/Girls

no no this must not happen. you are doing great. don't go please. we are more than happy to learn your lessons. sir

indians muslims are secular and are living a better life than their other counterparts who live in countries meant to save and protect islam..some fools cant digest this fact..:meeting:

they are Not muslims

they can Claim all they want

LIke how indians Claim they are Aryans But they are not as Real Aryans are white

Lol. Many expert say, Aryan- dravidian thing is a divide ploy by british. Even if british is right i am a dravidian. Get a life hater.

This wouldn't have been so bad if the Indian media and people would not have taken the rape issue so seriously.

Indian society is an enlightened society today that i why you see the civil society going crazy about such issues.

You can't say that about some of our neighbouring countries.

Do u really have eyes or what?? What do u think, we would be having separate compartments for women's? Do u think how much cost it will be to run separate buses only for women's? (there are small no of buses, but transport corporation, wants to make profit too). Its not even feasable. Trust me, majority of womens special hardly have any takers, even by womens. Special trains for womens have too less womens.

Next, the picture u show is the proof itself, left side seats are reserved exclusively for womens. I travel by Chennai bus daily, and i know about it. Are u seeing any men sitting in women's seats? So buses shouldnt be crowded at all? Do u know the population of India? Even there are no men's near to the place where women's standing ..
Incidents happen i agree, but its not like 90 pc, not in TN or in Chennai.

Seems you must travel with your eyes shut sir since this is just a few days old news.

Demand for more a women-only buses - Times Of India

The reputation is irrelevant when it comes to off-topic posts and will be dealt with severity.

Rape issues have been moved to the seniors forum when reported.

Fine.. Please do one thing.. If such threads are opened, please have a close moderation at it.. People using it to degrade other religion and culture... As far as my experience, report button has no use here..

Seems you must travel with your eyes shut sir since this is just a few days old news.

Demand for more a women-only buses - Times Of India

Demands for such things are always there.. But Public Transport Organisations also have to look into viable options too.. They cannot just provide more and more Women only buses just because some ladys asked for it.. Most of the women just do not wait for a women only bus.. They got into first bus they get to reach the destination..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom