What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems you must travel with your eyes shut sir since this is just a few days old news.

Demand for more a women-only buses - Times Of India

Guess u were painstakingly searching for those news... :P I clearly mentioned , that i say my exp with regard to TN and Chennai, to ur response to a Chennai bus picture. Dont twist it.
Yes, there will be demands of course. Majority of women's special in buses, rarely have takeers. I have seen it in my own city buddy.
The main problem is a lack of buses in rush hours like in morn hours. The rush is so much, that they cannot consider "neglecting" the general public over it.
And y do u selectively ignore the second part?????

AND TOI BECAME A TRUSTED SOURCE JUST COS U POSTED IT WINDY?

the author is proposing a more permissive culture. It seems lack of enough sex is the issue. :)

Lack of sex, lot of myths about sex, Glorifying sex are some of the reasons..

No thank you, we don't want this thread to turn into a troll war.

Funny mod, you are expecting no troll war in a troll thread. PDF and its mods!!

Sexual Revolution = Mass castration in Pakistan ?

You guys really are different :what:

Elmo is a girl, she just stated what she wants to be done to the men in her own country.

Funny mod, you are expecting no troll war in a troll thread. PDF and its mods!!

Elmo is a girl, she just stated what she wants to be done to the men in her own country.

Oh that way ! If that is her solution for the problem of sexual harassment and rape in Pakistan then that does not mean it will work on Indian men as well.

Oh that way ! If that is her solution for the problem of sexual harassment and rape in Pakistan then that does not mean it will work on Indian men as well.

That's true, the solution she suggested was the one for law less lands like hers. India still has laws to take care of criminals which is kind of a privilege in their country. So you are right, their country their solutions. May be such solutions is gonna reduce some of the acid attacks in their country.

Wait... India's launching a mass castration programme? When?

At the same time Pakistan is calling a ban on burqas, hijabs and Afghani shuttlecocks!

In my opinion to stop rapes in India, India has to make brothels legal. That's the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom