What's new

India nears catapult decision for second indigenous carrier

Listen,
Whatever my country does with my and my fellow citizen's money,is for us and us only. We may take 10 or 20 or 30 years to make things,be it a bullet or an aircraft carrier,and its our business. We inching forward towards a better future and as an Indian I am happy about it. Your concern is appreciated,though we don't expect it any further.

It too slowy, why not do it more quickly as normal speed.
Put hull in dock seem a trash,What are workers really doing

Thats why our emmisaries had presence all across the Indian ocean since 15th century whereas you guys got a$$ whacked by a tiny japanese island since time knows when.. :cheesy:

nope.. it started in 1998

I Observed it in my office until 2005 ,it never move in a Container Terminal before goto dalian shipyard

Thats why our emmisaries had presence all across the Indian ocean since 15th century whereas you guys got a$$ whacked by a tiny japanese island since time knows when.. :cheesy:

The Mughal emperors were Muslims and direct descendants of Genghis Khan through Chagatai Khan and Timur.
You are Muslims or The Turkic peoples?

:hitwall: how about get the first one ready first and then think about 2nd or 3rd one?

Mate if Militaries worked like this everything would be delivered late. Long term planning is crucial in archiving success you can't just love in the moment and take spontaneous decisions!

The IAC 1 was the first EVER carrier that India had built- did anyone really expect there would be no hiccups or delays along the way in a project this ambitious?!! Come on cut the IN some slack! It's no easy task to build a 40,000 ton ACC from scratch especially if you are new to the game. I don't even see the industrious and resourceful Chinese successfully building an indignities ACC. Many lessons from IAC 1 have been learnt the hard way but will come into play with the IAC 2 and will be helpful in speeding up this process.

The most interesting part will be whether the IN selects EMALS and then what Air group it selects.

Delhi Sultanate ,The Mughal Empire ,I think that are Muslims Country

Mate if Militaries worked like this everything would be delivered late. Long term planning is crucial in archiving success you can't just love in the moment and take spontaneous decisions!

The IAC 1 was the first EVER carrier that India had built- did anyone really expect there would be no hiccups or delays along the way in a project this ambitious?!! Come on cut the IN some slack! It's no easy task to build a 40,000 ton ACC from scratch especially if you are new to the game. I don't even see the industrious and resourceful Chinese successfully building an indignities ACC. Many lessons from IAC 1 have been learnt the hard way but will come into play with the IAC 2 and will be helpful in speeding up this process.

The most interesting part will be whether the IN selects EMALS and then what Air group it selects.
:cry: i agreed already yaar , see post no 7 . sab meri khich rehe hian

there is India before 1947?

:P no , we called ''greater india'' that time

It too slowy, why not do it more quickly as normal speed.
Put hull in dock seem a trash,What are workers really doing

do u really have any knowledge of IAC1 construction ? its started in feb. 2009. its been just 4 year. stop your trolling .

Just to put this excellent thread back on track I ask the following questions-

1) Is it going to be Nuclear powered? for that the reactor design should start much earlier than ship building 'cause it would take time for it to go critical.

2) CATOBAR means that there will be enough space for bigger aircrafts, so are they timing it (especially considering that it is a biggish 65000 ton AC) with the production of naval FGFA?

3)Are they planning AMCA to be the Indian version of F35 and press a naval option into service when IAC 2 materialises?

Just to put this excellent thread back on track I ask the following questions-

1) Is it going to be Nuclear powered? for that the reactor design should start much earlier than ship building 'cause it would take time for it to go critical.

2) CATOBAR means that there will be enough space for bigger aircrafts, so are they timing it (especially considering that it is a biggish 65000 ton AC) with the production of naval FGFA?

3)Are they planning AMCA to be the Indian version of F35 and press a naval option into service when IAC 2 materialises?
:bunny: these are the million dollar quesion's which every one want to know ,but still nothing is clear....

Delhi Sultanate ,The Mughal Empire ,I think that are Muslims Country

220px-2005_Half_Dollar_Obv_Unc_P.png

here is ur 50 cent now shuuuuuuuuu.........................

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom