What's new

India must stand by Sheikh Hasina

If BNP acts like BAL in controlling Indian terrorist groups in BD, India doesn't have to choose one party over another. We are doing what is good for our security. As simple as that!

It is not Bangladesh responsibility to fight indian war, so such expectation is foolish.

We will stand by her, we have already sent 100 RAW trained crusaders to ensure that.

So helicopters india plan to send are for 100 RAW trained crusaders then. India is giving Awami League false hope??

It is not Bangladesh responsibility to fight indian war, so such expectation is foolish.

So helicopters india plan to send are for 100 RAW trained crusaders then. India is giving Awami League false hope??

Well then you have to live with India meddling in your internal affairs for ever.

Well then you have to live with India meddling in your internal affairs for ever.

Well that case Bangladesh has to support these people whatever way it can to have their own country, which is their legal and moral right. In such case there is no india in NE and problem solved, everyone should be happy.

If BNP come back to power then Bangladesh would again become a hug of anti India activity and ISI would lovely outsource their Jihad Factory to Bangladesh. Al Qaeda also had quite a substantiate presence in Bangladesh.
All this would also adversely affect Bangladesh global image and economy would also be severely affected. Just as during Zia's regime.

If BNP come back to power then Bangladesh would again become a hug of anti India activity and ISI would lovely outsource their Jihad Factory to Bangladesh. Al Qaeda also had quite a substantiate presence in Bangladesh.
All this would also adversely affect Bangladesh global image and economy would also be severely affected. Just as during Zia's regime.

This shows Indian plan of creating "jihadi" image for Bangladesh. Since India wants to continue to interfere in our affairs, then that leaves us no choice but to start interfering in India's affairs, till India learns its lessons and takes its dirty hands off Bangladesh.

Since 71 when does Pakistan ever involved in BN politics? Its india who interfere in Bangladesh internal affairs.

India/Raw should do everything possible to keep Sheikh Hasina in power.. Since Raw will be at work I am sure the opposition will be kept at bay and that should be it.. public opinion or votes anyways does not matter much. Raw will turn/replace all the votes and make it favorable for Sheikh Hasina.. Bdians, you guys should start congratulating Al-Hasina already..

Watch out India haters , this is Zia's election sloganeering to sound different from Hasina ... Once in power there wont be too much of a difference in their relation with India or their way of working , both have their pros and cons !!!

India and Sheikh Hasina have risen together and will fall together .......

Sunday, 22 April 2012 17:59
Manoj Parashar | Ghaziabad

This has reference to the editorial, “Begum Zia plots return” (April 20).

I agree with your view that, if the Bangladesh Nationalist Party comes to power, the Islamists may overrun Bangladesh. The newly-formed 18-party alliance led by the main opposition party, Begum Khaleda Zia’s BNP is nothing but an unholy gathering of anti-democracy, anti-India and anti-secular forces.

The credentials of the constituents of this alliance, such as those of the anti-India Jamaat-e-Islami, speak volumes. Such outfits have prospered by stoking anti-India sentiments in a section of the Bangladeshi people since the partition of India in 1947.

These forces aim to destroy the secular fabric of their country by radicalising Bangladeshi Muslims. Before 1971, they had helped the Pakistani Army in crushing Bangladeshi nationalists and the minority Hindus. Now, they are being helped by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence in hatching conspiracies against India and Sheikh Hasina’s Government in Bangladesh.

Islamabad does not want a peaceful and liberal Bangladesh in the neighbourhood. So, these extremist forces are trying to bring chaos and instability in that country. In such a situation, India has a greater responsibility to secure both its own interests and secularism and democracy in Bangladesh.

New Delhi should do everything possible to strengthen Sheikh Hasina’s position. Of course, we cannot interfere in Bangladesh’s affairs, but we can help her win the coming election by supporting her in the good work that she has been doing.

If Ms Hasina loses, the nexus of China and Pakistan, apart from anti-India Islamist groups and Indian secessionist groups, will pose a huge danger to India’s security.

You can not be a Bangladeshi National. Even if you are Bangladeshi than you are a neo-collaborator, a conspirator. Yes, present government is facing conspiracy including that of Indians but our government is competent enough to encounter those. Your conspiracy of Indian intervene in our internal affairs will never be successful. It's a matter of our national sovereignty.

India/Raw should do everything possible to keep Sheikh Hasina in power.. Since Raw will be at work I am sure the opposition will be kept at bay and that should be it.. public opinion or votes anyways does not matter much. Raw will turn/replace all the votes and make it favorable for Sheikh Hasina.. Bdians, you guys should start congratulating Al-Hasina already..

This legitimizes Bangladeshi interference in Indian election results and other internal matters. Golden rule for all.

You can not be a Bangladeshi National. Even if you are Bangladeshi than you are a neo-collaborator, a conspirator. Yes, present government is facing conspiracy including that of Indians but our government is competent enough to encounter those. Your conspiracy of Indian intervene in our internal affairs will never be successful. It's a matter of our national sovereignty.

"Present awami regime facing indian conspiracy" ? far from it. Awami regime is just stooge of india.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...mi-govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges.html

What do you think that article was written by me or published on my personal blog??? Open your eyes man. Neither I have written that nor I published that!!! It was written by Indian and published in Indian new media. I just posted it here.

N just put your neo collaborator, conspirator, this or that sort of accusation with you. We post various sort of articles ranging from politics, economy to defense of all type good and bad which is published regarding Bangladesh. If it is a propaganda then put your own input to expose that or keep your rant with you. I just give a ratz to your rant.

I am neither supporter of BNP or of BAL or Jammat like many of you. I come here only to represent Bangladesh. Just hate from core people like you who are blind supporter of any particular party.

Back
Top Bottom