What's new

India must stand by Sheikh Hasina

the Bengali nationalism will obviously be hoax.

For Bangladesh and Bangladeshis its Bangladeshi nationalism that matters. "Bengali" has no place in Bangladesh except off course hindu fundamentalist and hintutva lovers. India kills and murders Bangladeshis and unlike you we have no reason to live 40 years back just to hide indian genocidal identity.

For Bangladesh and Bangladeshis its Bangladeshi nationalism that matters. "Bengali" has no place in Bangladesh except off course hindu fundamentalist and hintutva lovers. India kills and murders Bangladeshis and unlike you we have no reason to live 40 years back just to hide indian genocidal identity.

That is the fun part.

You and your fellow Islamists and think tanks can keep on shouting "Hindutva fuindamentalists" and "bigots".

I don't even have to state the obvious.

Interesting to see people with "geo political expert" pretensions, not having the most basic sense of how it works.

And he is not the only one. There are some think tanks as well who consider themselves "geo political experts" with the same expertize.

Zionists bad bad
Hindus bad bad
Neo cons bad bad
Crusaders bad bad
9/11 was an insider conspiracy

And

Muslim extremists are political and rational players
Muslims are victims

As usual Indian going on with his lies, let me correct these falsehoods:

Zionists: misguided will come back to senses, after Israel problem is resolved
Neo cons: already lost credibility
Crusaders: who are they, Christians? Christian West is no longer threat for Muslims after end of colonial era. 9/11 was a blowback for a bad decision of using Saudi conservative ideology against Soviet expansion. Neocon "crusade" after 10 trillion dollar and a million dead failed to create division between Muslims and Christians, now there is flowering of democracy in Arab lands with Western help and support
9/11 truthers: I am not one of them, I am sure lunatics such as KSM, OBL were involved and the 19 led by Md. Atta actually did it

Muslim extremists: are enemy of all Muslims, by defaming 1.6 billion strong Muslim community of the world with their criminal behaviors and giving opportunity to Zionist and Hindu Nationalists with their campaign of Islamophobia, like we see in this site from many Israeli's and Indian Hindu's
Muslims: are VICTIMS of their own short comings, I do not blame anyone but ourselves for our problems

Goes to show the level of reading comprehension and power of perception by some of these Indians, not even trying to understand what someone's point of view is, making assumption using their own prejudiced world view and then start spreading lies.

And for the record, I never claimed to be an expert. I have some idea's and I present them. Instead of coming up with some intelligent and cogent arguments against these idea's, what we hear is a general dislike and put-downs by some Indians, because they get the vague feeling it is not going to be good for India or at least the Hindu nationalist agenda of India. Before anyone wants to criticize an idea, one needs to understand the points and arguments presented. Unfortunately that has not happened yet, so any criticism from Indian's in this site has been moot, or pointless and not worthy of any discussion.

^^ You have been a disappointment after showing some initial promise.

I agree, no point trying to discuss anything with you and your ilk. You are too busy fighting the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom