What's new

India must stand by Sheikh Hasina

Man stop your propaganda. You have been debunked many time earlier with your cook up data.

India has been ranked three time consecutively as no. 1 in shop lifting. This is not by the amount but by the percentage.

Last year India shop lifted amounted 2.38% percent way above then other even the second position holder n that is russia which is 1.7%.

The world's biggest shoplifters; India ranks No. 1! - Rediff.com Business

Oh please ,don't try to amuse us. I stayed in the middle east long enough to know that Bangladeshis are make up the highest percentage of criminals in the middle east. Murderers , thiefs, rapists , all come from your tiny wasteland.

Are you still hesitated to believe it? If you are trying to be sure about involvement of india in BDR mutiny, I think we don't need much analysis. Please have a look at the following points:

After BDR retaliated bsf valiantly, the then Defense Minister of india George Fernandez told that Pilkhana will be destroyed by air attack of indian air force. Later indian govt. came to diplomatic solution and after 8 years what we see that our Pilkhana is destroyed. Easy solution where I can buy some guys to accomplish my goal, I will not go for military confrontation. It's cost effective and one sided game that india is very skilled on.

I personally noticed indian quotes in forum like "Does that BDR exist" in response of 2001 border conflict. So, it's simply one indian believes that they are able to orchestrate such mutiny.

No, I don't have definite information, that is why I am asking. It is better to have facts and evidence before reaching conclusion.

Too many razakaars from BD side here.

This place naturally seems to attract the razakaar kind, not the patriotic Bangla nationals.

Razakaars are stateless people. They were discarded as used rags by Pakistan and they proved themselves bigot traitors to BD people who hosted them after partition.

Na ghar ka, na ghaat ka......

Nobody wants these traitors anywhere in the world.

As usual Indian deciding who is a patriotic Bangladeshi and who is traitor.

This place naturally seems to attract the razakaar kind, not the patriotic Bangla nationals.

Razakaars are stateless people. They were discarded as used rags by Pakistan and they proved themselves bigot traitors to BD people who hosted them after partition.

Fact is, today we suffer from indian killing in our border and india sponsored terrorism inside Bangladesh. We DO NOT suffer from 40 years old ghost and phobia of "rajakar". Indians are desperately looking for "rajakar" tag when indians are the killer and mass murderer.

Fact is, today we suffer from indian killing in our border and india sponsored terrorism inside Bangladesh. We DO NOT suffer from 40 years old ghost and phobia of "rajakar". Indians are desperately looking for "rajakar" tag when indians are the killer and mass murderer.

In the bigger picture and scheme of things, Indian support was key in this hoax Bengali nationalism (minus West Bengal after 1947 partition), its rise and then the resulting civil war and killings that took place in 1971, all to reduce to Indian strategic threat in its neighborhood. A people and its idiotic leaders that do not understand the concept of geopolitics, bring doom to themselves and their nation.

For razakaars, the Bengali nationalism will obviously be hoax.

It was fanned by the West Pakistani (mainly Punjabi and Pathan) disdain for Bengalis as a race.

They looked down on them as darker, smaller, low lying people of a low lying land.

They would laugh at what they though was their funny accent. Their concerns were of no consequence, their culture "Hinduized" and therefor feminine, something that can be trampled upon (as their own had been trampled earlier).

One interesting episode was when USA sent some sanitary material to Pakistan and some East Pakistanis demanded their share, one West Pakistani member told them that they can wipe their behind with bushes as they had always done.

According to a Pakistani writer:

It has been argued by some historians that Pakistan was really created to ensure that the Muslim ruling class would not be subject to Hindu rule in an undivided India. But having created Pakistan, the ruling elites promptly started lording it over the Bengalis of East Pakistan. What, after all, is the point of being descendants of Tughlak, Aibak and Mahmud if there is no under-class to persecute and exploit?

People with half baked "geopolitical knowledge" (consisting of bad bad Zionists, bad bad Hindus, bad bad Neo Cons, good good Muslims) try to filter out all that is inconvenient, including the biggest genocide and rapine after WW-2 on their own people (much bigger than Bosnia or anywhere else), the build up to that final tragedy, the racial contempt for their people.....

Just to stick to a worldview that can't be sustained by facts and logic.

An interesting comment by a Pakistani bureaucrat of the time when Bengali genocide and rapine was on in full swing.

And only "Indian Hindus" were the ones that were doing anyting to save them.

Roedad Khan, that incorrigible Pakistani bureaucrat, glowed at dawn on March 26, 1971. As Bengalis were shot down, he exclaimed: "Yaar, iman taaza ho gya." Pakistan must someday weep for that comment. And then we will forget.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=88940

BTW, the Pathans as usual are the ones that had the most disdain for the Bengalis. Starting with Ayub Khan and continuing with Yahya and Tikka Khan.

Now they are the ones at the receiving end.... For decades altogether.

An interesting comment by a Pakistani bureaucrat of the time when Bengali genocide and rapine was on in full swing.

And only "Indian Hindus" were the ones that were doing anyting to save them.

Roedad Khan, that incorrigible Pakistani bureaucrat, glowed at dawn on March 26, 1971. As Bengalis were shot down, he exclaimed: "Yaar, iman taaza ho gya." Pakistan must someday weep for that comment. And then we will forget.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=88940

BTW, the Pathans as usual are the ones that had the most disdain for the Bengalis. Starting with Ayub Khan and continuing with Yahya and Tikka Khan.

Now they are the ones at the receiving end.... For decades altogether.
this thread has nothing to do with Pakistan, addicted much? way to put salt on the wound.

I have to salute Indian geopolitical strategists, because they fully exploited the racial/ethnic fault lines between the two wings and broke Pakistan, credit to them. May be the inevitable happened and may be it will be good for both wings in the long term, as they can travel their own separate geopolitical path. Only unfortunate thing was that because of Indian geopolitical games, so many of our people had to pay with their lives.

Of course India will always stand with Sheikh Hasina, without Mujib and his family, a gift from heaven for Indian strategists, Indian proxy rule of Bangladesh will find a quick death. In fact, India has no contingency plan after Hasina's eventual passing away. Maybe we will have to wait till this lady departs from politics in about 10 more years, to get Bangladesh back from Indian clutch, unless BNP can be revived and reorganized and new external sponsors found, to counter and balance Indian influence in Bangladesh politics and defeat RAWamy League in mass media propaganda and then in the ballot box.

Dont take it personally man, the Bangladeshi religious fundamentalists need a place to let their frustrations out :P

Lol I actually do feel bad for the Bangladeshis to a certain level. When partition happened in 1947, 82% of Muslim Bengalis voted for Pakistan. This was the highest of any Muslim majority provinces, even the NWFP/Fata provinces which border Afghanistan and have practically (5 to 10%) Hindus at that time were not as eager for a separate religious country as Bangladesh. As a matter of fact, the Bangladeshis were chief architects of the Pakistan movement in 1947, and without their overwhelming support Pakistan would not have been formed. And then guess what happened, they got discriminated by their Punjabi/Pathan Muslim brothers for belonging to an "inferior" race, for being shorter/darker/skinnier etc, the usual racist bullshit that some Pakistani members on PDF pull on Indians. Then they got economically taken advantage of, and finally in 1971 they were slaughtered in millions and their women were raped by their Muslim brothers. This is what Bangladesh got in return for their overwhelming support for Pakistan.

So dont take these posts too seriously as these Bangladeshi fundamentalists need a place to blow off some steam as looking at history is too painful for them. I personally feel bad for most common Bangladeshis (and ignore the Jamati fundamentalists like the ones on this forum) because had it not been for their overwhelming support, Pakistan would not have come to be. But they just ended up getting slaughtered and raped by the country they helped build.

Hindutva (Hindu Nationalist) Islamophobic world-view of delusional Indians:

Anti-India Bangladeshi = Jamati Islamic fundamentalist

Would it surprise you if I told you that I am not even Hindu ? :laugh:

Dont you think it would be slightly contradictory that I follow Hindutva or whatever this Hindu Nationalist BS you are accusing me of, when I dont even follow that said religion :hang2:

Interesting to see people with "geo political expert" pretensions, not having the most basic sense of how it works.

And he is not the only one. There are some think tanks as well who consider themselves "geo political experts" with the same expertize.

Zionists bad bad
Hindus bad bad
Neo cons bad bad
Crusaders bad bad
9/11 was an insider conspiracy

And

Muslim extremists are political and rational players
Muslims are victims

Back
Top Bottom