What's new

India must stand by Sheikh Hasina

Well that case Bangladesh has to support these people whatever way it can to have their own country, which is their legal and moral right. In such case there is no india in NE and problem solved, everyone should be happy.

Well...for now this is the only reason india wants to support bal, they are very much afraid of NE. They don't care anything about hasina or her political view. If they had little gratefulness to BD for bal govt. action on minimizing NE separatist movements (as many of their media are saying), they'd at least stop killing on border. In fact, the opposite thing is happening there at border area, the killing is now at all time high there and only one border in the world, not even israel-Palestine border has such atrocity record who are hostile nations. So, I think if there are active separatist movements in NE, the border will be a safe zone for Bangladeshi and yes all Bangladeshi should now support this morally and if possible by all means as only pieces of new nations instead of india will bring ultimate peace in SA.

India/Raw should do everything possible to keep Sheikh Hasina in power.. Since Raw will be at work I am sure the opposition will be kept at bay and that should be it.. public opinion or votes anyways does not matter much. Raw will turn/replace all the votes and make it favorable for Sheikh Hasina.. Bdians, you guys should start congratulating Al-Hasina already..

You really had me! :woot:

You can not be a Bangladeshi National. Even if you are Bangladeshi than you are a neo-collaborator, a conspirator. Yes, present government is facing conspiracy including that of Indians but our government is competent enough to encounter those. Your conspiracy of Indian intervene in our internal affairs will never be successful. It's a matter of our national sovereignty.

Dear Sir: It is really honor of mine to have some chatting with a Commodore of Bangladesh Navy. I am really delighted to see your vast experience and training. My dad once used to know the Chief of Bangladesh Navy. He asked my dad to join Bangladesh Navy in 1981 with 2 year seniority but at that time my father turned it down for some personal reason.

But honestly speaking one thing really make me sad is that you are speaking here at the same tone like the present two political party who try to accuse other with some well known term like Indian dalal and rajakar!!!! It is not expected from someone who is within Bangladesh defense force and holding such a high rank. All of you should be well aware of then many of us what is going on in Bangladesh and what sort of conspiracy and propaganda is happening against Bangladesh by both parties.

I dnt know how come I have missed earlier to interact with you but if you follow this forum you should have known about me and my position. Your accusation against me has made me angry and sad at the same time. You should have known that apart from few most of the people here are neutral and come here just to remain attach with their homeland by having chat related to all current news by wasting their valuable time despite living abroad.

Just for your clarification the above article was posted in Indian media and written by Indian. I am still wondering how you have found my role here to spread conspiracy???

Thanks for your understanding.

You can not be a Bangladeshi National. Even if you are Bangladeshi than you are a neo-collaborator, a conspirator. Yes, present government is facing conspiracy including that of Indians but our government is competent enough to encounter those. Your conspiracy of Indian intervene in our internal affairs will never be successful. It's a matter of our national sovereignty.

Sir, are you really certain of that?

Well...for now this is the only reason india wants to support bal, they are very much afraid of NE. They don't care anything about hasina or her political view. If they had little gratefulness to BD for bal govt. action on minimizing NE separatist movements (as many of their media are saying), they'd at least stop killing on border. In fact, the opposite thing is happening there at border area, the killing is now at all time high there and only one border in the world, not even israel-Palestine border has such atrocity record who are hostile nations. So, I think if there are active separatist movements in NE, the border will be a safe zone for Bangladeshi and yes all Bangladeshi should now support this morally and if possible by all means as only pieces of new nations instead of india will bring ultimate peace in SA.

Make any attempt to support NE insurgency and we'll build so many dams that even a few drops of water will find it hard to reach bangladesh. Plus many other things will come with the package.

Dear Sir: It is really honor of mine to have some chatting with a Commodore of Bangladesh Navy. I am really delighted to see your vast experience and training. My dad once used to know the Chief of Bangladesh Navy. He asked my dad to join Bangladesh Navy in 1981 with 2 year seniority but at that time my father turned it down for some personal reason.

But honestly speaking one thing really make me sad is that you are speaking here at the same tone like the present two political party who try to accuse other with some well known term like Indian dalal and rajakar!!!! It is not expected from someone who is within Bangladesh defense force and holding such a high rank. All of you should be well aware of then many of us what is going on in Bangladesh and what sort of conspiracy and propaganda is happening against Bangladesh by both parties.

I dnt know how come I have missed earlier to interact with you but if you follow this forum you should have known about me and my position. Your accusation against me has made me angry and sad at the same time. You should have known that apart from few most of the people here are neutral and come here just to remain attach with their homeland by having chat related to all current news by wasting their valuable time despite living abroad.

Just for your clarification the above article was posted in Indian media and written by Indian. I am still wondering how you have found my role here to spread conspiracy???

Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry to hurt you. But your mere copy paste seemed to me you are in favour of that ill propaganda.

Watch out India haters , this is Zia's election sloganeering to sound different from Hasina ... Once in power there wont be too much of a difference in their relation with India or their way of working , both have their pros and cons !!!

What $hit do you know about our country and politics? Do we have to know about our country's
politics from an ignorant indian?

Exactly, too much hindi movie and indian culture. That needs to go away and we need to project our culture and heritage.

You expect Khaleda to ban these freaking channels. Huh ... she is another *****, fond of hindi serials. We need real MaN, not dogs and bitches

Make any attempt to support NE insurgency and we'll build so many dams that even a few drops of water will find it hard to reach bangladesh. Plus many other things will come with the package.

...and India is a democratic country --YEAH RIGHT police no different to Hitler.

YOU JEW HATING NAZI

Every attempt at aggression, including stealing of our fair share of water, a human right under international law, will be met with equal and opposite reaction, including taking the case to regional and international body for arbitration and eventual sanctions.

We will have zero tolerance for bullying.

You expect Khaleda to ban these freaking channels. Huh ... she is another *****, fond of hindi serials. We need real MaN, not dogs and bitches

These kind of words are inappropriate and uncalled for.

most women love hindi serials. I don't see anything wrong in liking those programs. They even watch bangla natok...thats what women do! believe in fantasy!

Every attempt at aggression, including stealing of our fair share of water, a human right under international law, will be met with equal and opposite reaction, including taking the case to regional and international body for arbitration and eventual sanctions.

We will have zero tolerance for bullying.

These kind of words are inappropriate and uncalled for.

nothing will go to any court, India will get whatever she wants.

Back
Top Bottom