What's new

India must craft a Military Response to Pakistan

Dont compare yourself with Europe,,,, we have slaughtered you many times but you guys don't learn from history...

If you cannot fight and stop attacks with 14 million army in Kashmir then you should put your soldiers on farming...
Jeez do you even have a working Brain?

It is very difficult for india now, days have changed especially after 1971 and indian nuclear blasts Pakistan is not a similar Pakistan of seventies.
They know china is just next to us, i was reading somewhere that china is working on loaning some 40 J-11 or J-10s. I was thinking it will be more entertainment for india if turkey also loan us ready to fly their 40 F-16s. It will be real fun by adding these 80-100 jets to face indian airforce.
And now their analysts and experts r crying to find out reasons to tell indian public that we r not ready we dont gave enough machines to filght.

INSHA ALLAH this time indian army will face double strike from inside and outside of Kashmir during the war.
Hafiz sahib to pehlay hi tayyar bhaitaiy hain bus aik dafa shuru honay do

May be you forgot nagasaki and hiroshima that turned Japan into a Pacifist nation
Using Nukes might just bring Peace into Subcontinent.

you need to give Indians a reason for these Killing to stop.

So, what are you you waiting for? Your ultimatum has finished. 48-hours have passed by. Stop talking and show us how strong you are.

A failed state & hub for terror export with regular bombings happening inside and switching master now and then for money, by selling the nation, might not understand the pain of 17 soldiers being martyred.

Even Indians express their sympathy when Pak army suffers such casualties. So pls think before commenting.
Slaughter of APS,BKU was celebrated in India particularly on defense forums.
Each and every attack on Pakistan military installations was celebrated on Indian forums.

We have lost 15K troops by Indian sponsored terrorism, and here you are still weeping on those 17.
Can't blame you, you imposed that terrorist PM on yourself. :tsk:

A failed state & hub for terror export with regular bombings happening inside and switching master now and then for money, by selling the nation, might not understand the pain of 17 soldiers being martyred.

Even Indians express their sympathy when Pak army suffers such casualties. So pls think before commenting.
keep selling your rhetoric to the world and they ain't buying it. failed state by 2015 you and american friends failed at that exporting terrorism by indian state via proxies is a failed venture as well. We dont desecrate dead soldiers BUT we surely desecrate delhi's policy of proxy terrorism.

So, what are you you waiting for? Your ultimatum has finished. 48-hours have passed by. Stop talking and show us how strong you are.
lol who do you think i am Pm of India? I cannot start a war?
Its just my opinion that for Peace there must be a war.

How is it Non Sense Please Explain?

You are one of those BAKHTS, I m assuming, who was jumping up and down after Uri attack, waiting for Indian army to cross the border and kill Pakistanis but after reality hits fan, you are just being depressed...

I m not going to engage with you unless you come into your senses....

Says one RSS terrorist!

You are one of those BAKHTS, I m assuming, who was jumping up and down after Uri attack, waiting for Indian army to cross the border and kill Pakistanis but after reality hits fan, you are just being depressed...

I m not going to engage with you unless you come into your senses....
Quote me if where i have ever said anything like that

Wow I have seen a lot of idiots in my life but you are of special kind. So you are suggesting that we should repeat the same mistakes of European and kill each other mercilessly?

My suggestion to you come out of slave mentality. We have been independent from European colonists for atleast 70 years now
What i suggested is nothing new and has been said by many other people, most Indo-Pakistani wars have been fought away from Population centers Unless the people of both countries experience what are the horrors of war they will not work for peace.

I was reading that sxit and stop over " the treaty possible with friends not with enemies "
The sentence come in my mind was WHAT DA F
Then I scroll down who was genius lol it was a BJP stupid like the stupid PM Modi ( as per Google search ) the next sentence come in my was OH SXIT:lol:
image.jpeg

Close my points

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom