What's new

India must craft a Military Response to Pakistan

since the kashmir drama by the india pdf is more like an organized form of orkut. key board warriors are at war and it is enjoyable as long as it stays on the pdf only. :guns::guns::sniper:
all those who are getting excited about war must see the videos of japan nuclear blasts.

What happened ? 85 more burhans got killed for pelting stones at security forces. Their deaths will be forgotten like many other incidents happening every day. Chill off....
And what do you think sparked the response at Uri? It is the same intolerant police's of Indian government and Indian army that is pushing the Kashmiris near and in my view jf Pakistan wants to bleed India that is the perfect opportunity. As whole Kashmir wants revenge

If you keep denying that you have been sponsored (and still sponsoring) terrorist proxies such as Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP for more than half a century in the neighborhood, it is your chocie. But then you are slapping your own PM on the face and refusing to identify the core underlying problem of the terrorism in this region.

And btw what is this "except aiding Mukti Bahini", WTF is that? You make it sound so harmless the killings, rapes of hundreds of thousands civilians by Indian sponsored terrorism and want us to have sympathy for you?

As I said, STOP playing this victim card!

Pure BS and am I talking to a delusional stooge ? Who were killed and raped in Bangladesh ? Civilians were raped and murdered by pakistani forces. All of them fled to India and we helped them. Everyone knows the history. Stop pondering like a fool.
Playing victim card is done well by pathetic Pakistanis.

And what do you think sparked the response at Uri? It is the same intolerant police's of Indian government and Indian army that is pushing the Kashmiris near and in my view jf Pakistan wants to bleed India that is the perfect opportunity. As whole Kashmir wants revenge

All the best.

Pure BS and am I talking to a delusional stooge ? Who were killed and raped in Bangladesh ? Civilians were raped and murdered by pakistani forces. All of them fled to India and we helped them. Everyone knows the history. Stop pondering like a fool.
Playing victim card is done well by pathetic Pakistanis.

All the best.

Ok champ, the terrorism sponsoring country, India, can keep whining about being the victim.

Just like she has been doing for so many years, the world shows you the stinky finger in response.

Must attack ,shall attack ,will attack ,should attack. But won't attack.

For Lasting Peace There must be War, look at Europe They slaughtered each other destroyed cities killed millions now they have peace. Until people experience the horrors and misery of war they will not work for peace.

May be you forgot nagasaki and hiroshima that turned Japan into a Pacifist nation
Using Nukes might just bring Peace into Subcontinent.

You'll be the first one to hug your pillow shivering your teeth off when you see war breaking out on your tv.

please try it...it will give pakistan the excuse to get rid of all the bharati facilitators in Pakistan once and for all......those who claim that both sides eat aloo gosht [the moron does not know it is made from beef] and those who claim they are "afghans" when they are supporting excommunists of chomali itehad and the so called baluchis who have sucked the blood of the baluch people while living on their "royalties" in lush palaces abroad.....

i hear only thing they are showing on Tv is blabbering about nuclear war.
Tv does not only mean Bollywood themed Indian news channels. There are actually channels that tell you the truth about horrors of nuclear wars. You could have gained some knowledge from there before endorsing nuclear war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom