What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven'tread what I posted. Hindus used to eat cows. Presently, Hindus are practicing a fake, corrupted version of Hinduism. This is the problem and this is what is holding back Hindus.....wake up.
No the corruption is other way around. Some muslims drinks alcohol. that does not mean that alcohol is permitted. Some muslims become terrorists. That does not mean terrorism is permitted.

Look. My logic is simple. We worship cows. We are offended because of cow slaughter, which is not mandatory in islam. So we are requesting to avoid it.

You haven'tread what I posted. Hindus used to eat cows. Presently, Hindus are practicing a fake, corrupted version of Hinduism. This is the problem and this is what is holding back Hindus.....wake up.
in which field we are not better than you..?

It has to do more with region/culture...Beef eating is very common among hindus of Kerala,Tamilnadu and some backward/Tribal groups of North Indian from the very past.

Still, Hinduism does not specifically ban anyone from eating beef. “Most Indians are not vegetarians by choice but by compulsion,” Purvi Mehta, heads of the Asia office of the International Livestock Research Institute, told CNN.
I don't know where this retard purvi mehta gets her information from.Barring a few utter religious hindus most are vegan by choice and not compulsion.I am atheist however I am vegetarian by choice.

No the corruption is other way around. Some muslims drinks alcohol. that does not mean that alcohol is permitted. Some muslims become terrorists. That does not mean terrorism is permitted.

Look. My logic is simple. We worship cows. We are offended because of cow slaughter, which is not mandatory in islam. So we are requesting to avoid it.

Its religion bro. Drinking alcohol, eating beef, etc. is personal choice. Comparing that to terrorism and terrorists is completely out of context.

I wouldn't mind stopping it but you got to stop demanding too much. YOu already asking to change polygamy laws for Muslims, you want Hindi to be the national language, etc when will it stop or be compromised?

Hindus did a lot of other things that they don't do anymore like sati pratha,should they start it again.Its better than know how to reform unlike you.

It has to do more with region/culture...Beef eating is very common among hindus of Kerala,Tamilnadu and some backward/Tribal groups of North Indian from the very past.

People ate beef bro all over. Dont forget the Northeast. Remember what Buddha himself thought and felt about Hinduism? It as getting corrupted and influences negatively even then.

Hindus did a lot of other things that they don't do anymore like sati pratha,should they start it again.Its better than know how to reform unlike you.

That's you choice....Im not stopping you from continuing sati. Do you think you can compare sati to eating beef? Waht f-ing logic you have?

Go report mine...iam happy for it
But for yours......It seemz to me you are FRUSTRATED, bcoz its not the proper thread to demand answers, 2nd Me muslims are always helpful in clarifying OBJECTIONS (no one can deny that, Youtube is dominated by Muslim shcolars videos more than any RELIGION of the world)
Moreover you just burst into TEARS when i said your religion have no proper Name, it was the name given by ARABS and you people have no PROPHET HOOD concept...in other words no Singular Authority to FOLLOW.......And that was & remained A FACT (you can confirm it with your Hindu fellows)
You in response posted COLUMN full of HATRED & Remarks and CONCLUSION......You can simply open up a new thread on that.....where we can answer your objection One by One but it seemz u done that in FRUSTRATION

Actually the Persian changes the Sindhu word as Hindu which was later on adopted by Hindu referring to religion in actually it was referring to Geographical location of Indus civilisation anyway that Proved something which many Pakistani dont accept that y i didn't answer in my first post it will drag the subject .

Now ... Hindus or Indus civilisation will drag it way more ... But , i need to answer you before hindu we are referred as Aryans or Dravidans . Which later goes to Hindu ... But , i guess you don't have basic knowledge and you r boosting here ... Anyway i will not say that u r burst in tear or so what !!

Rest Rig-Veda and many other books of our religion not tell to kill anyone or declare jihadh they teach us to live in peace and rules of basic human life .

Thanks come again but next time be clear !

People ate beef bro all over. Dont forget the Northeast. Remember what Buddha himself thought and felt about Hinduism? It as getting corrupted and influences negatively even then.

That's you choice....Im not stopping you from continuing sati. Do you think you can compare sati to eating beef? Waht f-ing logic you have?
I just cited a example of their reform.Obviously your comprehension skills are not very good.

in which field we are not better than you..?

Who is We? Im Indian just like you. So whatever field you claim, is something we all share. Its idiots like you who continus to divide and f-k up India. How the fuk can we ever unite? What you gonna blame Muslims, Christians and the British for everything that is wrong with India now? Please wake up and realize what Swami Vivekanda said when he visited Kerala! Islam came ot Kerala without the sword and was able to convert ppl easily.

Its religion bro. Drinking alcohol, eating beef, etc. is personal choice. Comparing that to terrorism and terrorists is completely out of context.

I wouldn't mind stopping it but you got to stop demanding too much. YOu already asking to change polygamy laws for Muslims, you want Hindi to be the national language, etc when will it stop or be compromised?
Who wants hindi to be national language,care to give a genuine link

I just cited a example of their reform.Obviously your comprehension skills are not very good.

Do you think Hindus willing reformed? The British had to make it a law to ban sati and enforce it. You act like they willingly brought change to themselves, when they didn't. It took the development of new ideas, the intermingling of foreign cultures, even conquest to force this change you claim.

Yea so much for comprehension.....:coffee:

Who wants hindi to be national language,care to give a genuine link

Modi or the BJP brought it up....It actually makes perfect sense. We need a national language but making it Hindi is not reflective of SENTIMENTS as some of you like to say

I don't know where this retard purvi mehta gets her information from.Barring a few utter religious hindus most are vegan by choice and not compulsion.I am atheist however I am vegetarian by choice.

oh really so why most of your retards wants to force others to become vegan? let them be at their own choice. and NO you are not atheist . you are just telling a lie through your teeth

oh really so why most of your retards wants to force others to become vegan? let them be at their own choice. and NO you are not atheist . you are just telling a lie through your teeth
I don't really care to prove to you what I am.Who is forcing anyone to become vegan?Till so many decades only requests are being done and so will be done in the future as well.

Do you think Hindus willing reformed? The British had to make it a law to ban sati and enforce it. You act like they willingly brought change to themselves, when they didn't. It took the development of new ideas, the intermingling of foreign cultures, even conquest to force this change you claim.

Yea so much for comprehension.....:coffee:

Modi or the BJP brought it up....It actually makes perfect sense. We need a national language but making it Hindi is not reflective of SENTIMENTS as some of you like to say
They accepted it what else do you want.
They wanted hindi as a lingua franca not national language I guess,Bjp actually wants sanskrit to be official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom