What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opposition party, tipped to win national elections, has vowed to protect cattle, triggering fear among beef traders.

It is always better if you keep certain people scarred. If they remain scarred, they are danger for society. We have learned a hard lesson.

Its a bloody animal. There are ppl who eat animals not just plants. Get over it. As long as they dont force you to eat it, why bother?

Read this again and again, till you all get it this into your skull. Your Hindu books have been distorted by your priests, you can't sift thru the Bullshit. That's the major issue with Hinduism, you still follow distorted traditions and customs that were manipulated by Muslims, Hindus and the British. Time for you guys to follow the real Hinduism.

Interestingly, history shows, eating beef was a tradition among Hindus in ancient India, and during religious rituals Hindus slaughtered cows in Vedic period.

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, who authored the Indian Constitution, wrote in his book, “You will be astonished if I tell you that, according to the old ceremonials; he is not a good Hindu who does not eat beef. On certain occasions he must sacrifice a bull and eat it.”

The Hindu beef-eaters also cite their religious scriptures to prove that cows were routinely slaughtered and consumed in ancient India.

“One of the holiest Hindu scriptures, the Rigveda says that the Hindu god Indra used to eat the meat of cow, horse and buffalo. The Vashistha Dharmasutra, which is a source of religious law also sanctions beef-eating saying that a Brahmin who refuses to eat the meat offered to him on the occasion of ‘Shraddha’ or a holy ritual, goes to hell,” says S. Mahato, a low-caste Hindu high school teacher in West Bengal.

“What I am saying is the truth. Until two or three decades ago the history text books in our school clearly stated that Hindus sacrificed cows during religious rituals and ate cow meat…But I know that the Hindutva goons will attack me, if I speak this truth openly,” Mahato, who did not wish to be identified by his first name, fearing retaliation from Hindu activists around him, added.

Source: India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

This concoction of ancient Hindus eating beef has been refuted many many times. We will see who is going to fcuk whom.

And we all know what is the state of Pakistan today .. And even then we have more Muslim living in India then in Pakistan enough to tell how blindly fooled u r !!

You people are exactly the reason why India will keep on dividing! Hindus care more about Cow's feelings than other people's feelings. Where is the humanity in that? But, so be it. It doesn't matter to me! And I would love to see India be broken into pieces! 8-)
Hindus are not meant to co exist with non Hindus but rather be with cows! #FACT

Last edited:
Its religion bro. Drinking alcohol, eating beef, etc. is personal choice. Comparing that to terrorism and terrorists is completely out of context.

I wouldn't mind stopping it but you got to stop demanding too much. YOu already asking to change polygamy laws for Muslims, you want Hindi to be the national language, etc when will it stop or be compromised?

Ohhh My God. How audacious of us to ask Muslims to stop polygamy. How inhumane and cruel Hindus are to make such a demand.

You people are exactly the reason why India will keep on dividing! Hindus care more about Cow's feelings than other people's feelings. Where is the humanity in that? But, so be it. It doesn't matter to me! And I would love to see India be broken into pieces! 8-)
You people don't need to co exist with non Hindus but rather be with cows! #FACT

haha we would like to send those traitors to land of pure.. But won't devide our land.. Just like kashmir.. We don't care "traitors" of kashmir.. If they wish they can go to land of pure. But neva gonna give kashmir "the land" to you.

its religion of humans :angel:

Not good.

MIRACLE OF GOD / BHAGWAN / ESHWAR / ALLAH .........

Halal Animals are Part & Parcel of Eco-Balance
since the beginning of our Planet, all parts of the world utilizing animals as basic source of Food & Nourishment
Is that a Co-Incidence??
I say no, in islam we usually beleive that all Prophets of God (all over the world) brought One message to Mankind in different timelines.....and all of them unanimously insisted sacrificing Halal Animals not Haram ones (tiger,lion etc etc)
Is that Not a Miracle....
In all over the world Muslims used to Sacrifice Millions of Goats / Cows in ONE DAY
And we wont feel any distrubance in Eco-System, we sacrifice them every YEAR, and still they're still available in PLENTY for Next year....Why??
Why is that??
I will say that....God/Bhagwan/Allah have INSURANCE POLICY for these Halal Animals ....bcoz they're the basic source of Food for Mankind....But Our Creator have No Insurance Policy for HARAM ANIMALS like Dogs, Tiger, Lion, Rhino, Panda......etc etc
And they are Found always in Less numbers or near to EXTINCTION .....
You and we cant kill them Lion / tigers anywhere in the world

It is deeper science and I am not willing to go into it now. Our ecology, soil fertility, soil erosion, probiotic flora, etc. etc., are dependent on our cattle wealth. The extinction of it will lead to extinction of mankind.

Not good.

It is deeper science and I am not willing to go into it now. Our ecology, soil fertility, soil erosion, probiotic flora, etc. etc., are dependent on our cattle wealth. The extinction of it will lead to extinction of mankind.

In a symbiotic relationship, extinction of one species leads to the extinction of the other. What makes you think that domesticated species will go extinct? They do in fact prosper because they are protected and raised with financial interest.

Oh yeah, but lands may expand and shrink. And shrink is obviously by your side of the border.
If you you are not ready to give up land then be prepared to watch more slaughter of cows. No one in this world cares or gives a phack about Hindu sentiments and feelings for cows or cow piss! Eww! Live with that!

Please stop playing with colors. Do the sensible and polite thing and post like others.

How easily the liberals give gender equality and other stuff the boot in case of muslims

All laws and rules of freedom of expression, freedom of conscience, just about everything, liberals use to subvert the very principles of humanity. From defending terrorists, to slaughter, to polygamy. They are neck deep in wickedness.

In a symbiotic relationship, extinction of one species leads to the extinction of the other. What makes you think that domesticated species will go extinct? They do in fact prosper because they are protected and raised with financial interest.

That was a question posed by @Spring Onion. She asked me, what if cows become extinct?

In past 17 years as a professional molecular biologist, this is for the first time I have read such a ridiculous statement on conservation biology and that too with reference to supposedly "deeper science". Species (animal or plants) go extinct ONLY when they are harvested from the wild and in an uncontrollable fashion. Cattle on the other hand are domesticated animals and, as @Chak Bamu has correctly pointed out, will continue to thrive (let alone survive) being important economic commodity.

That was a question posed by @Spring Onion. She asked me, what if cows become extinct?
Even if the cattle go extinct, other species wont go extinct because cattle (or other domesticated animals) are not the only species which contribute to the soil fertility. Any living thing that consumes nutrients and discards the waste as excreta contributes to soil fertility, from a humble earthworm to the human.

Last edited:
In a Muslim majority country can any non-muslim even dare to hurt their sentiments for even an itsy bitsy issue?

I tell you man, you will be lynched for blasphemy!

Then why is it so difficult for you Muslims to respect the sentiments of Hindus who are a majority in India?

Moreover, Hindus are not asking you to abandon slaughter altogether. You can slaughter many varities of cattle and other livestock which God has made in plenty.

Particularly insisting on Cow slaughter is utter foolishness and asking for trouble. Even I, as a Christian, will stand with stick in hand alongside my Hindu brothers if I see such fools playing with our emotions.

Emotional post. Extremist Saffron types will lynch Christians with similar enthusiasm as when they lynch Muslims. Christians, unlike Muslims in Pakistan can buy and drink alcohol, have their own family laws (like Sikhs, Hindus) and though they are sometimes discriminated against by uneducated folks, they are an important and vital part of our society. You are just saying things because you've read about them, not experienced them.

Opposition party, tipped to win national elections, has vowed to protect cattle, triggering fear among beef traders.

It is always better if you keep certain people scarred. If they remain scarred, they are danger for society. We have learned a hard lesson.

In past 17 years as a professional molecular biologist, this is for the first time I have read such a ridiculous statement on conservation biology and that too with reference to supposedly "deeper science". Species (animal or plants) go extinct ONLY when they are harvested from the wild and in an uncontrollable fashion. Cattle on the other hand are domesticated animals and, as @Chak Bamu has correctly pointed out, will continue to thrive (let alone survive) being important economic commodity.

Even if the cattle go extinct, other species wont go extinct because cattle (or other domesticated animals) are not the only species which contribute to the soil fertility. Any living thing that consumes nutrients and discards the waste as excreta contributes to soil fertility, from a humble earthworm to the human.

As I replied the question was posed by Spring Onion and it was not my supposition.

Cattle are the largest contributor of excreta both in the wild as well as farms. This lack of cattle is why Amazon rain forest has one of the poorest quality of soil. This presence of cattle/wilderbeast is why parts of Africa has one of the healthiest soil.

:D since Indirani considers only COW as beneficial animal hence i asked the question since she links it to religion ,my question is will they replace cow with another animal or mix breed in case pure cow go the extinction way

@syedali

Cows Save the Planet: And Other Improbable Ways of Restoring Soil to Heal the Earth: Judith D. Schwartz, Gretel Ehrlich: 9781603584326: Amazon.com: Books

Get this book. Even the reviews just confirm my position.

:D since Indirani considers only COW as beneficial animal hence i asked the question since she links it to religion ,my question is will they replace cow with another animal or mix breed in case pure cow go the extinction way

I consider all animals as beneficial animals. Everything on the planet is interlinked. Cows are only held out for special treatment because it is impossible to protect everything else too. Plus yes, they are higher in the contribution chain than any other animal.

That way Hinduism considers everything on Earth sacred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom