What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating cows is not as sustainable as being a vegetarian for Earth I can agree to that but nothing else

You are still to mature a lot. As Western philosophies digest more and more Hindu ideas, you will start agreeing to everything I am saying today.

Can you repeat that in English? I lost you there.
you know its talking about animal sacrifice to feed the poor right??/ but anyways what can i expect from the likes of you lol… stupidity never seems to amaze me lol

Ok now you become selective. ok.

I was saying that we have a ritual where we light fire. Can we use your holy book to light this fire ( If you are not offended) ? You should not be offended as it is a religious purpose.
i hit your point, you don't burn any book, so the question of burning holy book is out of question :D

But damn beef really does taste good.

Any how as far as the sacrifice is concerned the Muslims should follow the rule of the land. If it is against Indian law to not kill cows then they should sacrifice something else. It's better not to break laws of a country.
This is a good approach.

No it has not helped human civilization as much as cows have. Dogs were not essential for survival, cows were. Still majority of human repays dogs love for humans by not eating them. Hope you understand the same principles are at work when I say cows deserve the same gratitude.

But damn beef really does taste good.

Any how as far as the sacrifice is concerned the Muslims should follow the rule of the land. If it is against Indian law to not kill cows then they should sacrifice something else. It's better not to break laws of a country.
it is contradictory to secular India lol

Pages. we use papers some times. So can we use your holy book's pages ?
i asked about book :D

Well to avoid attacks no problem in avoiding that

you know its talking about animal sacrifice to feed the poor right??/ but anyways what can i expect from the likes of you lol… stupidity never seems to amaze me lol

I told you chickens will do as well. Majority of Indians still live in rural areas and they grow their own chickens and goats. Plus chicken costs only Rs 120 a kg in India and even poor can afford to buy at least 1/2 kg chicken on Sundays. So that argument was not feasible. Also lot of Muslims here buy goat and leave it with a shepherd who raises the goat for them. Every year, year on year he gives them back a goat free.

Man Its not unique to India i mean the habit of enforcing our religious views . Buts its more endemic to Africa and Asia than other continents .

And rigidity ,stubborn and uncompromising attitude of communities in these nations always destroyed their nationhood status.Except some nations look at Africa ,Middle east ,Afghanistanr people dont interested compromising their position and then they will suffer with never ending unrest.
India is somehow managed it because of our very own democratic position and Muslims inIndia is always much tolerable than any other Muslim communities in this world.
That compromising attitude gave us a lot of benefits.
European nations have their own official religion .And their natives are always follow that religion .
That is a different case.
But ours is a reality.

Where is the disowning? I am the so called Dalit for whom you shed your tears, making this statement. The inhumane treatment is only in your mind and something you hold on to for a feel good factor.

Ok Mr. Maha Dalit - I believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom