What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know why people are so mad about sacrificing cows. Millions of cows are killed every day in US do you get sad thinking about that? No right cuz you don't see that. So if Muslims are doing so in slaughter houses what's the problem? The only thing I can think should be banned is sacrifice of animals in the open right in the streets.

Because animals were not sacred according to the Christian doctrine and they never developed a human outlook towards animals. It is just nowadays they are turning towards thinking of conservation and kindness towards animals. Before they used to kill animals just for sport.

But we are not a Christian nation. We are the most nature friendly civilization on this planet, so no reason to adopt bad practices from desert religions.

Answer my question. I told you it is ok to burn a book. What we did is we write a mantra, a verse on a page , fold it and then burn it.

Now is it ok to burn your holy book ? yes or no ?

Why is goat ok?

Why is rat ok?

Why is chicken ok?

Why is lamb ok?

Don't every creature deserve to live? Why are we being so selective?

India should give half of India to Indian Muslims so they can practice freely and not offend anyone else.

This is what pakistan is for.

Muslims are shameless creature. 91% of muslims voted for Muslim league in 1945 election but nearly 33% of them did not had decency to move their asses to pakistan.

Morally , only 9% who voted for Congress had right to remain in India.

Last edited:
Answer my question. I told you it is ok to burn a book. What we did is we write a mantra, a verse on a page , fold it and then burn it.
you write mantra in a page to burn, you do not write on a book to burn
come again :D

they should stop sacrificing in public. perhaps, it is a good idea to breed cattles meant for meat. e.g brahman
Brahman (cattle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I hope in future decades, the fanatic anti-cow lobby and anti-pork lobby dies out.

Those cows were called Brahman cows because it was sacred to the Hindus and as long as Hinduism exist, Cow is going to remain sacred.

Why is goat ok?

Why is rat ok?

Why is chicken ok?

Why is lamb ok?

You should respect all creatures. It is only in the compromised situation that you look towards killing anything. So the least one can do is spare all the bigger animals.

Why is goat ok?

Why is rat ok?

Why is chicken ok?

Why is lamb ok?

Good. Become civilized and stop killing all kind of animals.

what about my religion??

cannibalism is allowed for sacrifice :cheesy:

followers will have no problem with it

our god will be cleaned by human blood regularly.

if i can't preach my religion in india than.. can we call india a true democracy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom