What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
My religion also says cow eaters should be treated as less than human. We should allow that.

yea, treat those Europeans, Australians, Russians,etc according to your religion since they do eat cow, or does this apply to cow in India only?

yea, treat those Europeans, Australians, Russians,etc according to your religion since they do eat cow, or does this apply to cow in India only?

That was a sarcastic reply to a bozo who said just because a religion says something we should allow it.

I don't even know why people are so mad about sacrificing cows. Millions of cows are killed every day in US do you get sad thinking about that? No right cuz you don't see that. So if Muslims are doing so in slaughter houses what's the problem? The only thing I can think should be banned is sacrifice of animals in the open right in the streets.

Which is why we say "Namaste" and not shake hands. :disagree:

98b84d4f876f76aad185daac93fecf66._.jpg

In any case, our rules run in our land.

That is the humanistic philosophy much of the world is progressing towards. Yeah I want gratitude for all animals. Vegetarianism is the best, the second best would be making occasional use of meat by killing smaller creatures. Name me a creature which has helped human civilization as much as a cow?

They say homosexuality is linked with vegetarianism. Vegans have shown traits where they prefer the same sex the less they eat meat.

Over generations testosterone levels are reduced to the point where Cherokee starts getting it on with Biplab Bijay :rofl:

This goes for all countries where Vegans exist. Meat in moderation is needed for a fully functioning body.

Vegan Nazis are as dangerous to society as a population reductionist Malthusian.

As long as the cow is available and not going extinct then it must eaten. Beef tastes good, nothing like a medium rare streak. Argentinean steak is my favorite.

Kill people for animals yea that would be great

People have been killed for lot less. If you see around people are getting killed for oil in their millions.

I don't even know why people are so mad about sacrificing cows. Millions of cows are killed every day in US do you get sad thinking about that? No right cuz you don't see that. So if Muslims are doing so in slaughter houses what's the problem? The only thing I can think should be banned is sacrifice of animals in the open right in the streets.
Why people are mad in Saudi arab about women's driving ? have you asked this ?

We are talking about INDIA. ........ not the US.

What the US does is their business. We do not go around telling other people how to run their lives.

We are concerned about what happens in India. Why the confusion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom