What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
India should give half of India to Indian Muslims so they can practice freely and not offend anyone else.

Thank you for your advice .Now please do something for prevent the flow of minorities of Pakistan into other parts of the world. :D

I know that.But India is unique ,here people give more emotional value to some issues and rituals.Hindus protest only when it comes to Cows they dont even care about if it goats,Buffaloes etc.
Even educated people is also follow that way.This is not gonna change 1000 mughal and British rule couldnt change that reality.So for the sake of nation compromise from both sides are the only way.
Pashtun people dont compromise their Pashtunwali tradition whatever the reason.
Due to the tolerant culture Hindus dont resorted in violent activities .But some issues are like this always disturbed them.

Man Its not unique to India i mean the habit of enforcing our religious views . Buts its more endemic to Africa and Asia than other continents .

LOL , thats some vegetarian philosophy . About your last statement all you want is gratitude for killing of cows . Seriously ? HOw about other animals .

That is the humanistic philosophy much of the world is progressing towards. Yeah I want gratitude for all animals. Vegetarianism is the best, the second best would be making occasional use of meat by killing smaller creatures. Name me a creature which has helped human civilization as much as a cow?

You are going backwards. Science proves how we are all interconnected including plant and animal life. Considering how vital cow is for the survival of this planet, I say Hindus are right in considering cows as house of all gods.
Eating cows is not as sustainable as being a vegetarian for Earth I can agree to that but nothing else

you its talking about animal sacrifice to the poor right??/ but anyways what can i expect from the likes of you lol… stupidity never seems to amaze me lol

Can you repeat that in English? I lost you there.

That is the humanistic philosophy much of the world is progressing towards. Yeah I want gratitude for all animals. Vegetarianism is the best, the second best would be making occasional use of meat by killing smaller creatures. Name me a creature which has helped human civilization as much as a cow?

Dog .

we have a ritual to light a fire in religious purpose. We can burn some pages from your book. I think it should not offend you since its a religious purpose ?
interesting ! ! forget about holy book, you don't even light any book to make fire lol

come again with strong logic bro :D

ANyways catch you all later . Time for some study and food .

Eating cows is not as sustainable as being a vegetarian for Earth I can agree to that but nothing else

Your reason do not matter as long as you support not killing cows.

interesting ! ! forget about holy book, you don't even light any book to make fire lol

come again with strong logic bro :D
Ok now you become selective. ok.

I was saying that we have a ritual where we light fire. Can we use your holy book to light this fire ( If you are not offended) ? You should not be offended as it is a religious purpose.

So keep it in your home . You cannot force others to do the same .
you are more like freedom of speech guy :D

it is like i will use slang but you should not get offended because it is freedom of speech after all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom