What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a religion says killing is compulsory, then such religion should be outlawed.
you know its talking about animal sacrifice to feed the poor right??/ but anyways what can i expect from the likes of you lol… stupidity never seems to amaze me lol

Last edited:
You can try but all it will do is more Hindu Muslim riots in UP.

I see. Then I guess the riots will be worth it :coffee: ...........Maybe now you can understand why the Ghodra riots were worth it.

After than, there was No more burning of Hindu pilgrims in trains.

Religion is supposed to evolve and adapt to new realities. Sacrifice a turkey if not a hen.
If religion is supposed to evolve why don't you evolve from considering cow as house of all the gods to just an animal? See being selective is easy

Killing of animals is inhumane too. Dehumanization is the stripping humans of humane qualities. The lack of gratitude contained in the act of killing of cows is extreme dehumanization.

LOL , thats some vegetarian philosophy . About your last statement all you want is gratitude for killing of cows . Seriously ? HOw about other animals .

Are you comparing Killing of 1,10,000 Cows in a single day to Graffiti :cheesy:

Where you dropped on your head when you were a baby ?

He is just being a Sickular. They are born morons.

Are you comparing Killing of 1,10,000 Cows in a single day to Graffiti :cheesy:

Where you dropped on your head when you were a baby ?

Yeah . They are just cows like chicken and goats and many die for our diet everyday .

LOL , thats some vegetarian philosophy . About your last statement all you want is gratitude for killing of cows . Seriously ? HOw about other animals .

Do you drink milk of other animals ? if you do, stop killing them. Get civilized.

you its talking about animal sacrifice to the poor right??/ but anyways what can i expect from the likes of you lol… stupidity never seems to amaze me lol
Hinduism also believe in caste system but you would never hear them say time to abolish Hinduism. This is what religion does to people every one thinks theirs is superior

If religion is supposed to evolve why don't you evolve from considering cow as house of all the gods to just an animal? See being selective is easy

No try reasoning . I am trying form first page .

You are going backwards. Science proves how we are all interconnected including plant and animal life. Considering how vital cow is for the survival of this planet, I say Hindus are right in considering cows as house of all gods.

Yeah . They are just cows like chicken and goats and many die for our diet everyday .

...and that does not make it any more right. The same way having Nukes does not make it right to nuke people.

Do you drink milk of other animals ? if you do, stop killing them. Get civilized.

LOL . You are way past point of no return . ANimals do not make milk for you moron . you take them like you take meat . Plus india is biggest exporter of cows :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom