What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It affects the environment of my country and its culture. Any act which leads to dehumanization of our people will be opposed by me.

Cows are not humans henceforth no dehumanization involved .

No you can not. You can only tell these to hindus. You have no guts to say this to others.

Look at my ban and negative ratings history .

They already sacrifice cows in great numbers on eid in up.

Dude i am already deep in this debate . Looks like you will be too :D Not to mention Bangladeshis slaughter cows exported by India . India is the biggest exporter of cows .

Muslims should be free to slaughter any animal in EID . Till we cannot do that we are not a true democracy .

Other communities always stay away from provoking Muslims in issues like this .Because for them nation is higher than religion.
AFAIK killing cows is not mandatory in Islam.Then why should you provoke majorities by killing cows ?
A religion would become higher if it consider and tolerate others sentiment and emotions.

Other communities always stay away from provoking Muslims in issues like this .Because for them nation is higher than religion.
AFAIK killing cows is not mandatory in Islam.Then why should you provoke majorities by killing cows ?
A religion would become higher if it consider and tolerate others sentiment and emotions.
He is selective secular.

Man look at europe or North America , how many are provoked by funny depiction of jesus ? South Park ? It is only illiterate and backward societies who get provoked by such shyt . I don't India to be one of them .

Cows are not humans henceforth no dehumanization involved .

Killing of animals is inhumane too. Dehumanization is the stripping humans of humane qualities. The lack of gratitude contained in the act of killing of cows is extreme dehumanization.

Man look at europe or North America , how many are provoked by funny depiction of jesus ? South Park ? It is only illiterate and backward societies who get provoked by such shyt . I don't India to be one of them .

Are you comparing Killing of 1,10,000 Cows in a single day to Graffiti :cheesy:

Where you dropped on your head when you were a baby ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom