What's new

India: Mumbai Woman Beheaded in Gory Tantrik Ritual

Im amazed by hypocrisy of Indians this thing happened in India a Hindu state and you Indians are trying hard to bring Middle Easterners and Islam. This kind of Ritual in not in any Religion and you focking idiots are mocking Religion its your murderous mentality that lead to this Ritual .

You forgot to mention that Indians claim that their state is secular and tolerates superstition to a large extent

What lead you to that path?

For me, I started reading books at an early age as I was an avid reader.

first i study my own religion then other religions and at the end when i have net i found people like me we talk shear books and post with each other . religions basic tool is fear after you kill the fear and afterlife fear you can thought free.personally i didn't hate religion but as i am human i have feelings too . just read history of religions and you will find our since first god what gods are doing to us .:rolleyes:

aby salay seedha seedha bol when you landed in saudia arabia :P

saudi has nothing to do with it

:P well i dont mind if anyone is rude to me because i return the favour in same. the issue is only the generalisation

Sometimes I get frustrated by some Indians here. They tend to look at Ancient India with a nostalgic sense.

I get frustrated because blaming Muslims or Pakistan isn't going to do anything. I want Indian to concentrate on building infrastructure, focus on educating Women and make sure they have employment and yes, usurp superstition in society.

if god is sitting here

Ancient%252520Cosmology2.jpg

what abut trillions of glaxees and uncountable planets in cosmos ?:lol::lol::lol: we need some 134817239581234561403576145832128912509184653427 trillions GODs for universe :crazy:

Earth%27s_Location_in_the_Universe_SMALLER_(JPEG).jpg

The planet Krypton once existed in one of those galaxies. it's gone now :cry:

True, but in this one, it sadly is :o:
why are you sad it better for that plant to stay away from milky way galaxy because there is supernova soon in milky ay galaxy because of solar system has one planet earth and unnatural humans living on it

Back
Top Bottom