What's new

India Mulls Stationing of Ground Forces in Afghanistan

Does India have enough IED proof vehichles to spare in Afghanistan?

I missed the previous 8 pages of most likely flame but I'll weigh in anyways..

I think India having troops in Afghanistan would be spectacular in terms of regional cooperation IF pakistan was okay with it (Which they won't be)

India vs Pakistan playing out in Afgh. would be horrible so I think these plans should be scrapped, unfortunately.

Immature behavior of armchair warriors on this thread is rather amusing.
Yep! Shows total lack of maturity. Here each one seems to be trying their darnedest to beat the other in spewing nonsense for earning cheap brownie points. But it's only making them look silly!

But then you're on PDF. The Pakistanis have the license to do it. But if you try it, you'll be banned till the cows come home! Imagine, even a senior member pastes a cartoon here showing Indian PM Manmohan Singh being kicked by the Pakistanis!! Utter bad taste.

I've started sorta losing interest on this website. Except for India bashing, including posting cheap cartoons and cheaper comments to denigrate Indians, there's little one can discuss due to intellectual bankruptcy of even some senior members out here.

PDF should now be called, IBF (India Bashing Forum).

Does India have enough IED proof vehichles to spare in Afghanistan?
Was that comment supposed to make people laugh? :undecided: If so, it's fallen flat like a pancake.

Next...

Most welcome mate! :D

Mein bhi aaa jaooon ? :cray:

I'm not good with a gun (actually horrendously bad more like it) but I can win my way out of a fist fight ! :unsure:

Do you think if myself & an average Tribal Pukhtoon were to spar - I'd be able to kick his arse ! :what:

Or would he kick mine ? :fie:

P.S Don't bring @Secur - Hes a softie ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! Shows total lack of maturity. Here each one seems to be trying their darnedest to beat the other in spewing nonsense for earning cheap brownie points. But it's only making them look silly!

But then you're on PDF. The Pakistanis have the license to do it. But if you try it, you'll be banned till the cows come home! Imagine, even a senior member pastes a cartoon here showing Indian PM Manmohan Singh being kicked by the Pakistanis!! Utter bad taste.

I've started sorta losing interest on this website. Except for India bashing, including posting cheap cartoons to denigrate Indians, there's little one can discuss due to intellectual bankruptcy of even some senior members out here.

PDF should now be called, IBF (India Bashing Forum).

A1Kaid their Think Tank's post is so derogatary, but no action have been taken till now even after me reporting that post two times and mentioning Mods in quote of that post.Go check for yourself.

Here come the cheerleaders with wet lips kissing Canada's backside in hopes of getting residency there, pathetic. Maybe if you guys try bending over infront of Canada more they'll love you better that way.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster @Elmo I am allowed to use same words for Pakistan ???

This is coming from so called think tank.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...a-iran-nk-un-rights-review-8.html#post4308924

You are most welcome as well! Contrary to popular belief, we don't beat each other senseless, that's more of a Punjabi thing. :D

Mein bhi aaa jaooon ? :cray:

I'm not good with a gun (actually horrendously bad more like it) but I can win my way out of a fist fight ! :unsure:

Do you think if myself & an average Tribal Pukhtoon were to spar - I'd be able to kick his arse ! :what:

Or would he kick mine ? :fie:

You are most welcome as well! Contrary to popular belief, we don't beat each other senseless, that's more of a Punjabi thing. :D

So a Tribal won't spar with me - Knew it.....bunch of softies ! :whistle:

Heck I think my Grandpa could pin your Grandpa to the ground for a count of 3 ! :bunny:

I highly doubt Indian military forces would simply pick up were ISAF left off ie patrolling and engaging the Taliban in all-out firefights. More than likely, if it did happen, they would be protecting Indian commercial interests and citizens, building up the capabilities of the ANA/ANP.

It's a wonderful news. Easy target practice, in our own backyard. No more expensive blank target paper. Good for the environment as well. :D

News of the day :D

@Hyperion

Any spare hunting rifles ?

Guys this isn't funny.Every soldier has a right to be respected and joking about killing is just not on.

I think you did not read the article properly. Read that again.

What you are calling token force,It would remain same level of force as it was in Year 2006. Okies!

USA never has MILLION force in Afghanistan , It was always 'token force.'

I think I read it well enough .

The coalition's total strength was 100,000+ soldiers at peak - the trainers , staffs and contractors are not included of which the US provided the majority of the force of course , approximately 68,000 . Seeing how the partial withdrawal of American soldiers about 33,000 has already taken place and even the future plans which aren't finalized yet call for the stay of 6000-25,000 soldiers - conflicting figures as far as I have read so essentially , yes it will be a " token force " and if the million couldn't get the International community to stabilize and rebuild Afghanistan , I expect no wonders from the token force which will be mostly training the Afghan army or at best scattered inside bases and patrol certain areas as per your own posted link , I do not see any reason to expect them to suddenly " turn the tide " or " convert the defeat into victory " as some hope when they couldn't do so in a decade with full might and strength . Even today , there is no Govt in Kabul and there exists no writ of the state anywhere with the control of the coalition and ANA limited to Kabul , other big cities and border areas .

So , it hardly matters if they stay till 2024 or 2050 further agonizing the Afghan people whilst doing so , as their own media puts it " its only damage limitation " now .

Neither Afghanistan nor China need Filipino maids; those type they already have.

Any doubts?

It so appears that in a few years, China may need Japs, Americans, Indians and Russians for a clean-up .. of a different kind.

The sort Germany saw between 1939-45.

Any doubts?

Yes, I have doubts. But since you brought that up, please elaborate!

China was never in Afghanistan fail. :lol:

No, I never said that. Do you have some kind of comprehension problems?

It would be a strategic blunder.

Pakistan would have a license to do whatever it likes. India and Pakistan would be locked in a proxy war and Afghanistan could even break up.

This news could not be true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom