What's new

India Mulls Stationing of Ground Forces in Afghanistan

So in your openion Saudi should support Taliban/Al quida in post 2014 conflict between taliban/AQ and karzai govt..
So I take you think the support Saudi arabia presently giving to karzai govt is due to american influence..?

No, KSA will never allow AlQedea to stand high on its heel ever. The Taliban is a different story though..

@humanfirst

And let me bring to your attention that Al-Qedea was responsible for numerous terrorist attacks within Saudi targeting Saudi people in 1st place. Therefore, I'm confident to say that we won't rest until we deal with them thoroughly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;4312853 said:
I've been to China and to India. China is much cleaner than India. The only thing where both of you are similarly dirty is the air. From that perspective China indeed still has a bit to dirty itself, although I doubt that since it spends billions to clean up the mess while India is not far from the hammer falling on its head although India has not even seriously started with industrialisation.

We are living in interesting time.

You don't have to give proof again and again that you have a thick skull.

Everyone here knows it already.

No, KSA will never allow AlQedea to stand high on its heel ever. The Taliban is a different story though..

@humanfirst

And let me bring to your attention that Al-Qedea was responsible for numerous terrorist attacks within Saudi targeting Saudi people in 1st place. Therefore, I'm confident to say that we won't rest until we deal with them thoroughly.

How can you claim to "deal with them thooughly" when the taliban you supposedly support is deeply allied with Al Quida..?I hope you know that one of osama's daughters is married to mullah omer..As long as Taliban wont renounce their support to AL-Quida and expel them out of afghan,any support to taliban by saudis in the name national interest is a smack in the face of the kith and kin of countlesss people including saudis,murdered by Al-Quida..

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you claim to "deal with them thooughly" when the taliban you supposedly support is deeply allied with Al Quida..?I hope you know that one of osama's daughters is married to mullah omer..As long as Taliban wont renounce their support to AL-Quida and expel them out of afghan,any support to taliban by saudis in the name national interest is a smack in the face of the kith and kin of countlesss people including saudis,murdered by Al-Quida..
Good question!
We are talking with the Taliban in PUBLIC. If they don't give up their support to Al-Qedea they won't get what they want.

Good question!
We are talking with the Taliban in PUBLIC. If they don't give up their support to Al-Qedea they won't get what they want.

The problem is it will be very hard to make them give up their relationship with Al-Quida,especially by saudi and pakistan-both of whom they consider as honorless nations that betrayed them and openly supported USA in post 2001..They very well know the support saudi and pakistan gave to USA for what they call "worldly benefits"..Both saudi and pakistan provided secret drone bases to America,with pakistan going a step further by handing over the taliban ambaseddor to CIA and providing them supply routes to wage war in afghanistan...Anyway good luck with resuming support to taliban after US withdrawal in 2014..

Back
Top Bottom