What's new

India most ignorant country in the world: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that the most poor as well ..

India is number one in many things. They just dont like people pointing those things out to them. This is however a serious indictment on the Indian state. Seventy years of secular democracy and this is what they achieve. Laughable.

India is number one in many things. They just dont like people pointing those things out to them. This is however a serious indictment on the Indian state. Seventy years of secular democracy and this is what they achieve. Laughable.

My friend they are most ignorant for a reason ... They know only what their media told them .And media hardly show anything about India because they are busy all the time blaming Pakistan .:lol:

My friend they are most ignorant for a reason ... They know only what their media told them .And media hardly show anything about India because they are busy all the time blaming Pakistan .:lol:

Bhai meray, yay do aizaz hasil karna koi asaan baat nahee hai. A nation has to be a special kind of retarded to win number one spots in both these disciplines at the same time. LOL!

Bhai meray, yay do aizaz hasil karna koi asaan baat nahee hai. A nation has to be a special kind of retarded to win number one spots in both these disciplines at the same time. LOL!

They are number one in lot of things .. Ignorance , poverty , racism , rape , slavery , we can't compete with this brilliant nation :(

Don't be so touchy.

Rules say that the title should reflect the news originating from the source and I have given the source where it is reported as news exactly as the title of this thread.

Source an article not some random ppt.. show me relationship between title and the survey..

Do share you opinion on the deeper than sea and higher than mountain friend who are competing for the top spot .

index-ignorance.jpg

india-most-ignorant-country-in-the-world-survey.484227

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Nothing new in this whole world knows this.. India top position is acquired by most stupid person of world and that proves this headlines... :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom